The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 18th, 2020

• Posted on 18 February 20 at 05:36Permalink
    psybOltOn said:
    Nier, one day I'll see you here. Bring your Wolfenstein II Season Pass buddy, too.
    Feeling this one. I wrote down that it was $27 in July 2019. I wanted to grab it for $20 or less...

RockCiayton said:
    lotusfrog said:
    RockCiayton said:
    Is mass effect andromeda as bad as people say. Been tempted everytime it goes on sale
    Contrary to popular opinion, I personally really liked it. If you're a Mass Effect fan and you don't mind that this one is a bit different in that you're basically helping planets out so the storyline isn't as involved, and.. I don't think the relationship stuff is as in depth, but... it's a good buy for that price. I paid almost full at the time and didn't feel regret over doing so.
    Thanks for that honestly i dont really care for story to much as long as the gameplay is fine half the time with games i skip all the talking and cut scenes anyway. Im definatly gonna grab it while on sale this time ive been mopping up mass effect 1 at the moment nearly finished aswell.
    I'm a big Mass Effect fan and enjoyed Andromeda. The combat in ME:A is the best in the series. Everything else? I've played worse games at least smile
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 05:58Permalink
    Ohhh man... I just bought Vikings wolves of midgar physically a few weeks ago for twice the price. Now I'm angry.
  • Silver1337Silver1337354,276
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 07:16Permalink
    wolfsburgraz said:
    Lots of kitty cat games on sale right meow. Any reason?
    According to Major Nelson's site, they are all part of a "Wild World of Animals" sale that also includes Goat Simulator, Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse etc. As to why there is a sale for animal-themed videogames this week... I have no idea. shock

(Unfortunately, I have zero animal puns)
  • HBK316HHH619HBK316HHH6191,120,243
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 07:22Permalink
    Wrc 8 and yooka-laylee for me
    XBOX FOREVER
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz492,708
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 07:52, Edited on 18 February 20 at 07:56 by wolfsburgrazPermalink
    Silver1337 said:
    wolfsburgraz said:
    Lots of kitty cat games on sale right meow. Any reason?
    According to Major Nelson's site, they are all part of a "Wild World of Animals" sale that also includes Goat Simulator, Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse etc. As to why there is a sale for animal-themed videogames this week... I have no idea. shock

(Unfortunately, I have zero animal puns)
    Thanks for the info! I hadn't thought to head to Major Nelson's site for explanation.

Don't feel bad, I used the single thing I could think of, and it was terrible. laugh
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv506,337
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 07:54Permalink
    Musikfreak007 said:
    RockCiayton said:
    lotusfrog said:
    RockCiayton said:
    Is mass effect andromeda as bad as people say. Been tempted everytime it goes on sale
    Contrary to popular opinion, I personally really liked it. If you're a Mass Effect fan and you don't mind that this one is a bit different in that you're basically helping planets out so the storyline isn't as involved, and.. I don't think the relationship stuff is as in depth, but... it's a good buy for that price. I paid almost full at the time and didn't feel regret over doing so.
    Thanks for that honestly i dont really care for story to much as long as the gameplay is fine half the time with games i skip all the talking and cut scenes anyway. Im definatly gonna grab it while on sale this time ive been mopping up mass effect 1 at the moment nearly finished aswell.
    I'm a big Mass Effect fan and enjoyed Andromeda. The combat in ME:A is the best in the series. Everything else? I've played worse games at least smile
    Exactly my thoughts. Probably the most fun I've had combat-wise with any 3rd person game, even. If you want to play it just for the action, you definitely can't go wrong.

I'm happy to see Mutant Year Zero DLC is finally on sale, not a huge discount but I'll take it!
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • RockCiaytonRockCiayton440,345
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 08:18Permalink
    Schinderdiv said:
    Musikfreak007 said:
    RockCiayton said:
    lotusfrog said:
    RockCiayton said:
    Exactly my thoughts. Probably the most fun I've had combat-wise with any 3rd person game, even. If you want to play it just for the action, you definitely can't go wrong.

I'm happy to see Mutant Year Zero DLC is finally on sale, not a huge discount but I'll take it!
    Just bought it everyones reply sold me on it haha thanks
    rockciayton
  • Kerman7Kerman7674,200
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 08:23, Edited on 18 February 20 at 08:24 by Kerman7Permalink
    Spy Chameleon is a very good game and worth its full price. On sale it is a steal.
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 08:23Permalink
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    Ohhh man... I just bought Vikings wolves of midgar physically a few weeks ago for twice the price. Now I'm angry.
    i dodged that bullet laugh i never saw that game in a sale and i almost bought it for full price. now i grabbed it asap
  • A BatwomanA Batwoman649,626
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 08:38Permalink
    The best month for Dragon Ball Z! Thankful for anime month! :D
    Youtube.com/TheBeauxty
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 09:01, Edited on 18 February 20 at 09:03 by FireDrake007Permalink
    I am considering Need for Speed Payback on this sale. It sounds like it has more of a story than other NFS games and is decently priced at $4.99. Anybody can recommend this game?
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 09:10Permalink
    Star wars Fallen order deluxe edition is >£30 on CDKeys if anyones tempted save you £20+
  • I Boz lI Boz l579,048
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 10:01Permalink
    Have you ever seen a CoD game/DLC on sale?
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 10:11Permalink
    PurplTreeFrog said:
    Star wars Fallen order deluxe edition is >£30 on CDKeys if anyones tempted save you £20+
    Good shout. It's actually been as low as £22.99 recently. I personally picked it up for £25 on CD Keys but I'm not complaining that it's gone down more, especially when you see the sale price on Xbox!
  • tinus4nltinus4nl314,363
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 10:31Permalink
    The Cherished said:
    I just bought 10 games. I may have a problem...
    we all do man ..... we all do
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 10:40Permalink
    I Boz l said:
    Pretty often, usually around $30 for the older games. It's been a little bit though since I last saw them on sale
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 10:41Permalink
    SilsRayleigh said:
    buttmudBrooks said:
    SeanW528491 said:
    No Assassin's Creed on sale this week, are you ok Ubisoft?
    Baaaahahahahaha! A week without Assassin's Creed on sale, I can't remember the last time.
    The ongoing Ubisoft sale ends next week. laugh
    Just noticed that, looks like this EA sale is also for 2 weeks
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 10:44Permalink
    FireDrake007 said:
    I am considering Need for Speed Payback on this sale. It sounds like it has more of a story than other NFS games and is decently priced at $4.99. Anybody can recommend this game?
    Yes I personally enjoyed it and a fairly easy completion.
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 10:48Permalink
    StrayBullet2033 said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Yes I personally enjoyed it and a fairly easy completion.
    Thanks I will consider getting it as soon as I have enough MS reward points to get an xbox gift card in a few days.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,075,602
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 12:38, Edited on 18 February 20 at 12:39 by buttmudBrooksPermalink
    SeanW528491 said:
    I Boz l said:
    Pretty often, usually around $30 for the older games. It's been a little bit though since I last saw them on sale
    I picked up the newest one for $35 over the holidays and WWII was I think around $18 then as well. They tend to be on sale during big sales and not weekly ones.
    This is barest bones versions, I don't care about the gold or deluxe editions.
    Always number 2.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.