The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 18th, 2020

• Kid VranicKid Vranic402,959
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 12:40Permalink
    I think I grab The Long Dark. I recently discovered it because of the rumour for gamepass and checked the trial... €12,50 is well worth it...even if it comes to gamepass soon ;-)
    There is no Spoon
  • I Boz lI Boz l582,707
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 13:01Permalink
    buttmudBrooks said:
    SeanW528491 said:
    I Boz l said:
    Have you ever seen a CoD game/DLC on sale?
    Pretty often, usually around $30 for the older games. It's been a little bit though since I last saw them on sale
    I picked up the newest one for $35 over the holidays and WWII was I think around $18 then as well. They tend to be on sale during big sales and not weekly ones.
    This is barest bones versions, I don't care about the gold or deluxe editions.
    At 30/35 they're still overpriced imo...especially older games. Without mentioning DLC or season pass...

The same thing happens (if not worse) for W10 stacks
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 13:03Permalink
    I'll grab Beast Quest and Earthlock for those prices.
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,078,058
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 17:20Permalink
    I Boz l said:
    buttmudBrooks said:
    SeanW528491 said:
    I Boz l said:
    Pretty often, usually around $30 for the older games. It's been a little bit though since I last saw them on sale
    I picked up the newest one for $35 over the holidays and WWII was I think around $18 then as well. They tend to be on sale during big sales and not weekly ones.
    At 30/35 they're still overpriced imo...especially older games. Without mentioning DLC or season pass...

I agree. I only bought it because I heard good things about modern warfare. I haven't bought a COD in 5 years.
    Always number 2.
  • FinalKaosFinalKaos1,430,874
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 17:29Permalink
    please can you add genre to these sales/ sales page?
  • SkarviTSkarviT131,042
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 17:41Permalink
    Só many games o.o
  • halohogghalohogg98,631
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 20:35Permalink
    Given that ONRUSH is fully online play, is there anything still left to do? Any AI play?
    Buy? Wait for 90% off? Wait for GwG? or Skip entirely?
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 22:33Permalink
    Silver1337 said:
    wolfsburgraz said:
    Lots of kitty cat games on sale right meow. Any reason?
    According to Major Nelson's site, they are all part of a "Wild World of Animals" sale that also includes Goat Simulator, Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse etc. As to why there is a sale for animal-themed videogames this week... I have no idea. shock

(Unfortunately, I have zero animal puns)
    Are you kitten me? You goata buy these games.

(Didn't say my puns were going to be good, smart or amusing)
    This space for rent.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz493,398
    Posted on 19 February 20 at 01:29, Edited on 19 February 20 at 01:29 by wolfsburgrazPermalink
    halohogg said:
    Given that ONRUSH is fully online play, is there anything still left to do? Any AI play?
    Buy? Wait for 90% off? Wait for GwG? or Skip entirely?
    I think it's a worthy buy. Most of the game can be played single player with AI teammates and is a good amount of fun. I'm at 585/1000 and haven't played with another person yet and am not sure you ever need to. Getting 100% of the achievements will be a slog and some of the race challenges are frustrating.
  • SpybreakerSpybreaker235,781
    Posted on 19 February 20 at 05:31Permalink
    Oh wow, might jump on Anthem at that price and invest on the maybe-they'll-fix-the-crappy-launch-state-of-the-game haha.
    Now you're dead.
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1191,024
    Posted on 19 February 20 at 13:39Permalink
    Spybreaker said:
    Oh wow, might jump on Anthem at that price and invest on the maybe-they'll-fix-the-crappy-launch-state-of-the-game haha.
    They've fixed alot. For the money, it's a really enjoyable 30-40 hours. After that is where the problems lie, but apparently the future update is supposed to focus on the endgame content.
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1191,024
    Posted on 19 February 20 at 13:40Permalink
    buttmudBrooks said:
    I Boz l said:
    buttmudBrooks said:
    SeanW528491 said:
    I Boz l said:

I agree. I only bought it because I heard good things about modern warfare. I haven't bought a COD in 5 years.
    It makes more sense to buy a physical copy of these for $5-10 on ebay or Amazon. No clue why they are priced so high after so long.
  • Posted on 21 February 20 at 20:58, Edited on 21 February 20 at 21:21 by FireDrake007Permalink
    StrayBullet2033 said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    I am considering Need for Speed Payback on this sale. It sounds like it has more of a story than other NFS games and is decently priced at $4.99. Anybody can recommend this game?
    Yes I personally enjoyed it and a fairly easy completion.
    I bought the game on Xbox One. I am also considering getting the Need for Speed 2015 Deluxe edition on PC for $7.49 at Origin. Do you think that is worth getting as well even though it requires a persistent online connection?

Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 and Need for Speed Rivals 2012 Complete Edition is also on sale for $4.99 and $5.99 respectively at Origin on PC which I am also considering getting.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.