The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 18th, 2020

• EazyE2285EazyE2285675,266
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 09:41
    Maybe ME2/3 since I misplaced my box set discs for that and Bioshock sometime in the past few years
  • Brelen RavenBrelen Raven185,813
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 09:48
    Bsmittel said:
    rad fad said:
    Can 360 titles be purchased with your Microsoft balance on the website?
    Nope only on the physical 360 console
    I don't know why this is still a thing, it's such a pain... ;_;
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 February 20 at 09:53
    FireDrake007 said:
    With the Sonic movie quite popular nowadays, they certainly are pushing it on consoles as well with this sales.
    GWG
    Gamesmaster
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 February 20 at 09:55
    Alice I’m waiting for GWG, Like to play LA Noire but not at that price, Physical is only £1 in CEX.
    Gamesmaster
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n1,818,812
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 12:09
    FireDrake007 said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    The Cherished said:
    I think it's finally time to buy Fight Night Champion and lose my mind going for Squat Thrusting.
    About to be unobtainable if not already.
    They haven't announced that yet like they have Fight Night Round 4. There is still a very active population base for Fight Night Champions so I don't think they will quite yet.
    Aaaah got my titles confused. Anyway yea, it's EA still lol
  • Guirec730Guirec730384,265
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 12:42
    Add me to the waiting for Dead Space 3 dlc crowd.
    State of the badass art.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished1,698,523
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 13:09
    Maxumilli0n said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    The Cherished said:
    I think it's finally time to buy Fight Night Champion and lose my mind going for Squat Thrusting.
    About to be unobtainable if not already.
    They haven't announced that yet like they have Fight Night Round 4. There is still a very active population base for Fight Night Champions so I don't think they will quite yet.
    Aaaah got my titles confused. Anyway yea, it's EA still lol
    Haha, very true. Every game can go down at any given second.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,047,636
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 15:10
    Meh, nothing this time round. Though I suppose the silver lining of rarely buying a 360 game nowadays is that I don't plug in my 360 all the time to use my MS balance.
  • atryeu1atryeu1381,435
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 16:59
    antyagonista said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    MushaConvoy said:
    xXLILBRAZIL said:
    Still no Dragon Age 2 DLC :(
    Or Dead Space 3, always get my hopes up when I see those two on sale.

Me too. I have been waiting for the Awakening dlc for Dead Space 3 to be put on sale as well.
    Guys, just set price tracker here on site. Sometimes game is listed on sale page, dlc is too on sale but is not listed (eg last week Asuras Wrath dlc was on sale but was not listed in post on ta, just base game was)
    An Asuras Wrath DLC was listed on the site. If you go back and look it is right after the one for Res. Evil Operation Raccoon City & right before the one for Far Cry 3. It says it was 80% off and priced at $1.39

I actually had some DLC on my list a couple months ago where the DLC did go on sale but was not listed on the site and the tracker did not pick it up and notify me. I only had found out because somebody else posted about it.
  • SkarviTSkarviT201,166
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 17:33
    Awesome
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285675,266
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 17:48
    atryeu1 said:
    antyagonista said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    MushaConvoy said:
    xXLILBRAZIL said:

Me too. I have been waiting for the Awakening dlc for Dead Space 3 to be put on sale as well.
    Guys, just set price tracker here on site. Sometimes game is listed on sale page, dlc is too on sale but is not listed (eg last week Asuras Wrath dlc was on sale but was not listed in post on ta, just base game was)
    An Asuras Wrath DLC was listed on the site. If you go back and look it is right after the one for Res. Evil Operation Raccoon City & right before the one for Far Cry 3. It says it was 80% off and priced at $1.39

I actually had some DLC on my list a couple months ago where the DLC did go on sale but was not listed on the site and the tracker did not pick it up and notify me. I only had found out because somebody else posted about it.
    Yeah I've found that feature to be lacking until I discovered the wish list. Why they don't have it for games you have already played is beyond me as it's brought up quite a bit. I feel like I've had wish list games not show up as well. I think maybe the scanners only pick it up if it's part of a sale and not just the developer marking it down (Probably wrong here but couldn't really think of another reason for the omissions)
  • arty1977arty1977131,755
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 18:34, Edited on 18 February 20 at 18:54 by arty1977
    liked the sonic movie... hm what should I get ? :D
  • ICE Faux PirateICE Faux Pirate1,226,578
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 21:30
    antyagonista said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    MushaConvoy said:
    xXLILBRAZIL said:

How do you set a price tracker? I've always just added the games to my wishlist but then I have to go and check their previous sale prices separately which is a pain.
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • K1LL3R BEEZK1LL3R BEEZ690,557
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 21:51
    A warning to anyone thinking about picking up Skate 3: while the servers are on and those achievements are obtainable, there is no way to create a team to get the online done UNLESS you are willing to pay the one active team manager $10 per achievement to get on their team and help you boost them.

If you're not looking to get the full 1000G then it's still worth picking up for $5 I think, even if it can be frustrating at times.
  • LiquidAgLiquidAg317,720
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 21:53
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    How do you set a price tracker? I've always just added the games to my wishlist but then I have to go and check their previous sale prices separately which is a pain.
    Go to any game's page here on TA, and look at the tabs at the top. The one on the far right is called "Price"; case in point -- Alice: Madness Returns Price

Scroll down a bit, or look maybe halfway down the page, under all the game stats, and you'll see a section called "Pricing". It shows all the sale prices and regular prices for various regions, but on the right side, you'll find the Price Tracker. Fill it out with whatever floats your boat, mash that "Track" button, and then you're set!

As some pointed out, TA may not always pick up on a price drop for a particular item, but this could help.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."
  • KANEFAN84KANEFAN84273,238
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 22:03
    Anyone know why these sales have stopped appearing on my 360? In the uk and hadnt switched my 360 on for months until i decided to play red faction last week. Two weeks running now the sales havent appeared on my dashboard.
  • D9fred95D9fred95258,965
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 22:09
    A bit odd Undead Nightmare is on sale but Red Dead is not.
  • Brelen RavenBrelen Raven185,813
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 22:18
    K1LL3R BEEZ said:
    A warning to anyone thinking about picking up Skate 3: while the servers are on and those achievements are obtainable, there is no way to create a team to get the online done UNLESS you are willing to pay the one active team manager $10 per achievement to get on their team and help you boost them.

If you're not looking to get the full 1000G then it's still worth picking up for $5 I think, even if it can be frustrating at times.
    Mandatory post that that guy is an asshat. dance
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan245,970
    Posted on 19 February 20 at 00:43
    Dates of latest sale:

Aug 20th - Realms of Ancient War

Sep 17th - LA Noire

Nov 12th - Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic CD, Sonic the Fighters

Nov 19th - Faery Legends of Avalon, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I

Nov 21st - Sonic Generations, Sonic Unleashed

Dec 19th - Alice: Madness Returns, Army of TWO, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Bad Company, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, Fight Night Champion, Grand Theft Auto IV, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, NBA Jam On Fire Edition, skate, Syndicate

Jan 21st - Everything Else
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan245,970
    Posted on 19 February 20 at 00:47
    Most everything is at the "usual" previous-best sales price.

Here are the ones that are higher:
    - Battlefield 1943 (4.99, pb 2.99) 9/10/19
    - Grand Theft Auto IV (6.99, pb 6.59) 1/29/19
    - LA Noire (11.99, pb 8.99) 9/17/19
    - skate. (5.99, pb 4.94) 1/15/19
    - Syndicate (5.99, pb 4.99) 1/15/19
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.