The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 18th, 2020

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 February 20 at 02:17
    Nice to be able to grab digital copies of the old Battlefield titles.
  • atryeu1atryeu1369,112
    Posted on 19 February 20 at 03:07
    KANEFAN84 said:
    Anyone know why these sales have stopped appearing on my 360? In the uk and hadnt switched my 360 on for months until i decided to play red faction last week. Two weeks running now the sales havent appeared on my dashboard.
    The Gold sale will show (at least in part) but whatever other parts of sales going on never seem to show anymore on mine either. It's a pain trying to do the search to find the game as the search function sometimes gives an error. Not showing all the sale items on the 360 has been going on for a good half the year or more now though :( It does show the really big ones though such as the Ultimate sale and such, just not all of the weekly ones.
  • James12183James12183597,092
    Posted on 19 February 20 at 03:44
    I wish they would do a sale for Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine for Oblivion. lol.
    James12183
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007213,148
    Posted on 21 February 20 at 03:39
    The Cherished said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    The Cherished said:
    I think it's finally time to buy Fight Night Champion and lose my mind going for Squat Thrusting.
    About to be unobtainable if not already.
    They haven't announced that yet like they have Fight Night Round 4. There is still a very active population base for Fight Night Champions so I don't think they will quite yet.
    Aaaah got my titles confused. Anyway yea, it's EA still lol
    Haha, very true. Every game can go down at any given second.
    True. The only game I bought this week is Need for Speed Payback on Xbox One and I am concerned that eventually EA will pull the servers on this game as well.
  • KANEFAN84KANEFAN84266,908
    Posted on 21 February 20 at 22:57
    atryeu1 said:
    KANEFAN84 said:
    Anyone know why these sales have stopped appearing on my 360? In the uk and hadnt switched my 360 on for months until i decided to play red faction last week. Two weeks running now the sales havent appeared on my dashboard.
    The Gold sale will show (at least in part) but whatever other parts of sales going on never seem to show anymore on mine either. It's a pain trying to do the search to find the game as the search function sometimes gives an error. Not showing all the sale items on the 360 has been going on for a good half the year or more now though :( It does show the really big ones though such as the Ultimate sale and such, just not all of the weekly ones.
    The gold sale ones dont appear on mine either.
  • atryeu1atryeu1369,112
    Posted on 22 February 20 at 02:05
    KANEFAN84 said:
    atryeu1 said:
    KANEFAN84 said:
    The gold sale ones dont appear on mine either.
    To see the Gold ones, I have to select that bottom middle icon on the main page that usually shows the Game with Gold, and then the Deals with Gold I think it was to see them. It sometimes only shows a handful though. I thought they were easier to get to in the past for some reason.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.