Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Inferno 2+ Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 20:12
    Please use this thread to discuss the Inferno 2+ walkthrough.
  • Information
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 15:56
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Inferno 2+ Walkthrough
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz648,743
    Posted on 09 March 20 at 10:06
    Excellent walkthrough thank you.

May I make a suggestion regarding the last achievement in your guide for 5 deaths. Like you said it's highly unlikely you'll have died by the end of the game so it's likely you'll need to farm them a bit after finishing level 20.

In your walkthrough you suggest putting it on volcanic because you had so many drones. It's actually much quicker to start a new game on a New save file (still Volcanic) so you have no drones. Then just ram into the first enemy on level 1 until it dies then bash into the two mines behind it if you're still alive.

Just a bit quicker than trying to burn through the drones first if you're on a new save file.
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper992,658,410
    Posted on 09 March 20 at 15:07
    FiveWizz said:
    Excellent walkthrough thank you.

May I make a suggestion regarding the last achievement in your guide for 5 deaths. Like you said it's highly unlikely you'll have died by the end of the game so it's likely you'll need to farm them a bit after finishing level 20.

In your walkthrough you suggest putting it on volcanic because you had so many drones. It's actually much quicker to start a new game on a New save file (still Volcanic) so you have no drones. Then just ram into the first enemy on level 1 until it dies then bash into the two mines behind it if you're still alive.

Just a bit quicker than trying to burn through the drones first if you're on a new save file.
    I could be missing something, but having reviewed the WT, I personally remember reading your exact suggestion. I actually checked the WT and found it says to start a new game. Just checking if this is different from what you're suggesting.
    Posted on 09 March 20 at 15:14
    Sorry I should have clarified the only difference between my suggestion and the walkthrough is the walkthrough doesn't suggest to start it on a new save file.

hence why they say it takes a while to burn through all the drones they'd built up.

on a new save file you have no drones on lvl 1 so die quicker.

To be completely honest it probably makes about 3/4 mins difference so may not even be worth mentioning :)
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper992,658,410
    Posted on 09 March 20 at 15:18
    FiveWizz said:
    Sorry I should have clarified the only difference between my suggestion and the walkthrough is the walkthrough doesn't suggest to start it on a new save file.

hence why they say it takes a while to burn through all the drones they'd built up.

on a new save file you have no drones on lvl 1 so die quicker.

To be completely honest it probably makes about 3/4 mins difference so may not even be worth mentioning :)
    Oh ok. No problem. I didn't realize there was actually a true difference there. I'm not sure if Matto will implement this change, but thanks for the idea.
    Posted on 09 March 20 at 15:19
    Totally fair :) perhaps it's better just here in the comments anyway for anyone that sees it.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto3,467,351
    Posted on 09 March 20 at 20:39
    Yah that's a great idea, will only make it faster. I'll add it immediately, ty. toast
    See you in Valhalla
    Posted on 11 March 20 at 10:26
    No problemo - Great walkthrough thank you.

And actually way more enjoyable than a lot of the other "easy Gamerscore" games I find myself playing.

Looking forward to Inferno 3+ lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads