Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Out This Week on Xbox: Wasteland Remastered, Two Point Hospital, Sayonara Wild Hearts

• Posted on 24 February 20 at 01:18
    Pebster said:
    Awesome, I'm glad you guys are doing this again. Also, that's a shitload of games
    Agreed. I love these articles, there’s so many games that I miss.
    If war never changes, then men must change, and so must their symbols. Even if it is nothing at all, know what you follow, Courier
  • Posted on 24 February 20 at 01:19
    Can't wait for Theme Hospital...er Two Point Hospital. Loved TH back in the day and this looks like a well done follow-up. Early reviews for the Xbox version are good as well.
  • Corymonster1Corymonster1427,134
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 03:07
    I had no idea a One Punch Man game was being released lol, well time to spend $60 laugh
  • regretregret1,120,448
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 04:08
    How can you possibly forget Yakuza 0?
  • Posted on 24 February 20 at 07:55
    KingyOwl said:
    Two Point Hospital will release bundled with DLCs "Bigfoot" and "Pebberley Island" from launch.
    Is that correct? I thought it only included title updates and the one Bigfoot DLC.
    Directly from the storepage: Two Point Hospital includes two DLC - "Bigfoot" and "Pebberley Island"
  • kintariskintaris322,293
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 09:10
    Yakuza 0 added, apologies.

As for the missing Mega Man achievement list when it published - correct, we scheduled this to shoot out over the weekend with the intention of updating elements on the Monday. We're still working on the kinks with these articles, bear with us.
    TrueAchievements News & Content Editor
  • Posted on 24 February 20 at 09:31
    Two Point Hospital for me :) My friend got it on the 22nd for his Switch 3 days early! I think I may have dropped £30 on it if it wasn't in Gamepass. Nothing else jumps out at me, not a Yakuza guy but i'll give it a twirl if it ever comes to GP, same with KH.
  • BownzinhoBownzinho326,760
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 09:47
    Big week for a lot of people but Im happy with my backlog and waiting for Doom Eternal and 64.

Nothing here screams “buy me”
  • Posted on 24 February 20 at 09:51
    Yakuza 0, Two point Hospital and will try out Wasteland on my Surface Go.
  • oromexboxoromexbox91,357
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 11:43
    So, Yakuza 0 is a prequel. Does that mean you can play it before the actual first one without a problem? I'm a fan of chronological order, that's all.
  • Posted on 24 February 20 at 12:30
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    Two Point Hospital for me :) My friend got it on the 22nd for his Switch 3 days early! I think I may have dropped £30 on it if it wasn't in Gamepass. Nothing else jumps out at me, not a Yakuza guy but i'll give it a twirl if it ever comes to GP, same with KH.
    Yakuza is launching on GP smile
  • Throni360Throni3601,790,131
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 14:07
    Finally Yakuza. 6 months of waiting come to an end. The only letdown would be if the game isn't as great as the youtube videos and everyone says. I have high expectations. I wanted to play them for years but wouldn't buy a PS4 for them.
  • SkarviTSkarviT196,422
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 15:37
    Kingdom Hearts is too beautiful clap
  • Posted on 24 February 20 at 19:54
    The Allslayer said:
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    Yakuza is launching on GP smile
    Ohh cool, happy days :)
  • FireRaiser1985FireRaiser19851,182,627
    Posted on 24 February 20 at 23:39
    No achievements in TPH?
  • puchulanderopuchulandero965,637
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 00:00
    FireRaiser1985 said:
    No achievements in TPH?
    Not yet :(
    Kinect Forever
  • MahboobehsMahboobehs923,200
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 12:13
    Biiiiiig week. Some easy gamerscore, but the big bummer is Infliction. Too pricy. Launching at 25% off is insane, especially with it being $20 at base price.

That being said. Yakuza 0, Wasteland Remastered, and oddly enough, Vasilis are my picks for the week.
  • GarnitoroGarnitoro148,391
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 16:50
    I've never read one of these before, and I was pleasantly surprised that the roundup covers not just the biggest titles, but all of the fringe releases as well. Also, both the personal observations and the more achievement-centric analysis were most appreciated. Love it when these write-ups go beyond the press-release boilerplate; cheers, Rich!
  • SkridgerSkridger389,107
    Posted on 26 February 20 at 13:00
    I'd like to pick up house flipper as long as it's not too expensive, but still showing as unavailable, (At least in Canada) even though it's supposed to launch today.
  • SaikredSaikred321,192
    Posted on 26 February 20 at 15:22, Edited on 27 February 20 at 11:15 by Saikred
    Skridger said:
    I'd like to pick up house flipper as long as it's not too expensive, but still showing as unavailable, (At least in Canada) even though it's supposed to launch today.
    Yeah I just tried to log in to UK store and it's showing unavailable here still too. (3:22pm UK Time)

Will check on console when I get home.

EDIT
    When I got home the game was indeed on the store, really enjoying it so far lol (Totally didn't lose track of time and go to bed at 3am cos I was busy painting walls and tiling....)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.