The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 25th, 2020

  • WobbloWobblo649,816
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 10:19, Edited on 25 February 20 at 10:21 by WobbloPermalink
    Stop looking for validation in the comments and just buy Nier.

    Although saying that, Squenix games have been popular with Gamepass and giving it a good sale a couple of weeks before it gets added to Gamepass would be a smart move from them.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,358,926
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 10:49Permalink
    Lord Darkfung said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    OMFG!!!! NIER!!! FkN BOUGHT!!! rock
    Nier: Cannot find a physical copy of this anywhere - not even on eBay!!
    Definitely a purchase for me. dance
    Would have liked to see the Division 2 DLC greatly reduced though - even though they are just released laugh
    Because a physical release on Xbox doesn't exist.
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB618,750
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 11:00Permalink
    The Dooms, Nier, and 7 Days To Die.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • Posted on 25 February 20 at 11:08Permalink
    Sad.
    Just been made redundant from my job so spending has to be zero until it's sorted out, and Nier finally goes on sale...

    cry
  • Posted on 25 February 20 at 11:45Permalink
    Gerbasgamer said:
    Lord Darkfung said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    OMFG!!!! NIER!!! FkN BOUGHT!!! rock
    Nier: Cannot find a physical copy of this anywhere - not even on eBay!!
    Definitely a purchase for me. dance
    Would have liked to see the Division 2 DLC greatly reduced though - even though they are just released laugh
    Because a physical release on Xbox doesn't exist.
    This. toast
    Matthew
  • Posted on 25 February 20 at 11:49Permalink
    Wobblo said:
    Stop looking for validation in the comments and just buy Nier.

    Although saying that, Squenix games have been popular with Gamepass and giving it a good sale a couple of weeks before it gets added to Gamepass would be a smart move from them.
    For once, I legit don’t care if it does come to gamepass. rock
    Matthew
  • WobbloWobblo649,816
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 11:55Permalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Wobblo said:
    Stop looking for validation in the comments and just buy Nier.

    Although saying that, Squenix games have been popular with Gamepass and giving it a good sale a couple of weeks before it gets added to Gamepass would be a smart move from them.
    For once, I legit don’t care if it does come to gamepass. rock
    Yeah it's totally worth the money regardless. I noticed it's also 50% on the Playstation store so I would imagine this sale isn't gamepass related. But we can always hope for that Win10 stack with PC gamepass dance
  • nal81nal81471,101
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 12:05Permalink
    I know the exchange rate is bad but division 2 usd2.95 vs Aud14.95. that means full price is $300 if it's 95% off
  • Posted on 25 February 20 at 12:08Permalink
    Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot for Borderlands 3
    Just to clarify, it's the Borderlands 3 Season Pass that's on sale for $39.99 (Gold Members price). That Moxxi DLC is $14.99.
  • SkarviTSkarviT152,721
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 12:18Permalink
    DOOM rock
  • THE HAY K1NGTHE HAY K1NG199,963
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 12:52Permalink
    It's cool that the Borberlands 2 DLC is on sale but I bought the Handsome Collection when it came out, it should be free for anyone who owns this.
  • wookieepuppywookieepuppy537,168
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 13:04Permalink
    Lord Darkfung said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    OMFG!!!! NIER!!! FkN BOUGHT!!! rock
    Nier: Cannot find a physical copy of this anywhere - not even on eBay!!
    Definitely a purchase for me. dance
    Would have liked to see the Division 2 DLC greatly reduced though - even though they are just released laugh
    Nier Automata is only available as a download on Xbox. It is not available physically.

    On PS4 it was available physically.

    I will be buying it tomorrow, when I have accumulated another £5 MS points voucher...oohhh .
  • Posted on 25 February 20 at 13:06Permalink
    THE HAY K1NG said:
    It's cool that the Borberlands 2 DLC is on sale but I bought the Handsome Collection when it came out, it should be free for anyone who owns this.
    It WAS free. I even were going to purchase it but I already own it.
  • Posted on 25 February 20 at 13:15Permalink
    Just Nier for me!
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,174,107
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 13:16Permalink
    A popular sale this week
  • psybOltOnpsybOltOn243,960
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 13:36Permalink
    Nier! Finally! And well worth the wait.
    Now give me Wolfenstein 2 season pass.
  • Vok 250Vok 250228,287
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 13:43Permalink
    InB4 Nier: Automata goes GwG or GP in a couple weeks.
  • HieronimusHieronimus432,310
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 13:45Permalink
    Nier I come! dance
  • NiohNioh128,672
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 13:51Permalink
    Vok 250 said:
    InB4 Nier: Automata goes GwG or GP in a couple weeks.
    Still deserves the money so I’m fine with it
  • Thanatos522Thanatos522147,658
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 14:11Permalink
    I guess I'm going to get Nier... and maybe Graveyard Keeper depending on how broken it is.

    I actually was interested in Ancestors the most when I first saw it on the sale but after reading/watching a couple of reviews and inadvertently seeing the final evolution there is nothing for me to get out of it and it was a mixed bag of gameplay quality anyway.

    I'm still leery about Nier. Not only in that it is potentially over-hyped but if it may eventually go on Game Pass. I know I'll never find it for 5 bucks used because it doesn't exist physically for Xbox but I might not ever by a game on sale again if this is on Game Pass next month.

    Hell, I'll still be pissed if the Division 2 is on Game Pass even though I only paid $3 for it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.