Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

A new Samurai Jack game for Xbox One will tie into the series finale

• SkarviTSkarviT196,542
    Posted on 27 February 20 at 13:27
    Nostalgic, when I watched on Cartoon Network cry
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 February 20 at 13:46
    ........................... This is AMAZING fk cartoon network for not airing the old shows anymore Johnny bravo was by far my favorite cartoon as a kid
    All bad games are GoTY's imo how can you as a company allow shit to come on your name its such bravery if you ask me
  • Ludio NomenLudio Nomen463,302
    Posted on 27 February 20 at 13:51
    Wow, this has made my day. Samurai Jack remains one of my all time favourite shows to this day. Even though it was a kids show to begin with, there were so many nods to the classic samurai movies, and its general atmosphere was so quiet and peaceful compared to other shows from the time. The samurai taught me so much about being a good person, he's one of my greatest role models (sounds weird talking about a cartoon like this, but hey) and I hope this game justifies the show!
    He tried to kill me with a forklift!
  • Posted on 27 February 20 at 13:51
    I thought the last season was kinda fast paced, but it's a damn fine time either way.

On the topic of the game, that aesthetic is crisp. Unfortunately though, original voice actors excluding Mako... RIP to a real one. Although Greg Baldwin does a good job in his place. And you can always count me in for more Scaramouche, baby.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • CrysisWarXX3CrysisWarXX3563,294
    Posted on 27 February 20 at 13:55
    Nice to see Jack again
  • mcnichojmcnichoj220,678
    Posted on 27 February 20 at 14:34
    Hopefully this does well, I don't know what state Itagaki's company is in.
  • Kyuubi AlphaKyuubi Alpha954,147
    Posted on 27 February 20 at 15:14
    have to say the final episode was bitter sweet. but will give this a go when I comes out.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,000,415
    Posted on 27 February 20 at 15:43
    Very interesting. Hearing Samurai Jack brings me way, way back.
  • Posted on 27 February 20 at 19:58
    Goddamn can't wait for this! smile

I hope there is a level with the army of dogs like they had in the show.
  • Posted on 28 February 20 at 01:52
    Ludio Nomen said:
    Wow, this has made my day. Samurai Jack remains one of my all time favourite shows to this day. Even though it was a kids show to begin with, there were so many nods to the classic samurai movies, and its general atmosphere was so quiet and peaceful compared to other shows from the time. The samurai taught me so much about being a good person, he's one of my greatest role models (sounds weird talking about a cartoon like this, but hey) and I hope this game justifies the show!
    toast One of the most positive posts I've ever read on this site!
  • Posted on 28 February 20 at 04:18
    Samurai Jack is one of my favorite all-time shows. I wouldn't normally look into a tv tie-in, but I'll check reviews on this game and maybe play with Game Pass someday.

"Long ago in a distant land, I, AKU, the shape-shifting master of darkness unleashed an unspeakable evil..."
  • Stoic SlabStoic Slab419,149
    Posted on 01 March 20 at 01:32
    Musikfreak007 said:
    "Long ago in a distant land, I, AKU, the shape-shifting master of darkness unleashed an unspeakable evil..."
    THE END! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.