Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Activision "discontinued" game list updated – Band Hero, DJ Hero and more

• S3M JamesS3M James497,372
    Posted on 15 April 20 at 12:18, Edited on 15 April 20 at 12:19 by S3M James
    1 user has unlocked the online stuff last week for dj hero 2 he seems to think the online is very dodgy but you can connect every once in a while to it
  • Llamaman2Llamaman2258,776
    Posted on 15 April 20 at 15:47
    Good news if there is at least some ability to connect, I've struck out every time I've tried in the last month. Bad news is that makes boosting quite difficult
  • Posted on 15 April 20 at 21:06
    So no transformers on the marketplace ever again? What ? :(
    War for Cybertron looks good.
    Maybe the exchange has a hard copy..
    NobleDecepticon
  • LuucLuuc685,183
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB877,521
    Posted on 17 April 20 at 12:51
    Transformers games went down a year or 2 ago didn't they? Shortly after they and their DLC was all delisted from the Marketplace?
    lightsup55 hey lights, what's the deal with your clone? you have an admirer? lol
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • lightsup55lightsup55415,504
    Posted on 17 April 20 at 14:02, Edited on 17 April 20 at 14:07 by lightsup55
    TwistedTB said:
    Transformers games went down a year or 2 ago didn't they? Shortly after they and their DLC was all delisted from the Marketplace?
    I think Transformers: War For Cybertron uses per-to-per networking, so the online multiplayer should still work.

TwistedTB said:
    lightsup55 hey lights, what's the deal with your clone? you have an admirer? lol
    I wonder who created that Gamertag... roll

By the way, I won't see a notification unless you quote me. That is...
    [quote gamer=lightusp55].[/quote]
  • RobhillRobhill690,958
    Posted on 17 April 20 at 20:37
    I tried transformers rise of the dark spark today and the servers are down for that too. Also not on the legacy list
  • Posted on 17 April 20 at 22:34
    Transformers is dead basically now.
  • King GBFKing GBF979,900
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 07:03
    Wolfenstein still works as of yesterday.
  • Posted on 22 April 20 at 17:17
    Anyone know if wolfenstien is peer to peer?
    Please excuse my typos I'm typing on my ducking phone.
  • kabobleskabobles726,389
  • EthigyEthigy820,666
    Posted on 27 April 20 at 17:35
    kabobles said:
    Luuc said:
    Transformers: War For Cybertron Achievements Looks to be down, yesterday I couldn't connect. This title isn't on the 'Legacy Activision Games' list...
    https://support.activision.com/articles/legacy-activision-ga...
    Last column, 3rd from the bottom.

Robhill said:
    I tried transformers rise of the dark spark today and the servers are down for that too. Also not on the legacy list
    Last column, 4th from the bottom.
    Those were posted before they were added, seems the list is all up to date now.
    Posted on 27 April 20 at 19:09
    A Dreadful Shot said:
    Those were posted before they were added, seems the list is all up to date now.
    Ah, so Activision has added to their list, since TA posted this article?
    *kabobles*
    Posted on 27 April 20 at 19:32
    ThreeHaddock62 said:Thought I was losing my mind when I was looking at it last night, so thanks for confirming that I'm sane, for now.

Will be following that page a little more closely. Kind of annoying how they have the posted date but no indicator on if/when it's been updated. Obviously within 10 days if those two ^ guys didn't see it on the 17th of this month.
    *kabobles*
  • EthigyEthigy820,666
    Posted on 27 April 20 at 20:58
    kabobles said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:Thought I was losing my mind when I was looking at it last night, so thanks for confirming that I'm sane, for now.

Will be following that page a little more closely. Kind of annoying how they have the posted date but no indicator on if/when it's been updated. Obviously within 10 days if those two ^ guys didn't see it on the 17th of this month.
    Yeah, those Transformers games were recently added as well as all their servers shutdown.
  • Posted on 12 June 20 at 13:39
    Wolfenstein is Peer to Peer yes all matches are player hosted, it never was, prolly what is going down is their leaderboard servers DJ Hero 1 is also up since it's also Peer to Peer
  • ACDCs TNTACDCs TNT386,556
    Posted on 30 January 21 at 22:09
    I started a petition to possibly get GHTunes back online or for Activision to at least create a patch that allows people to get the achievements Via an update. http://chng.it/tpjQkC5HDb
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.