Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Microsoft Sudoku (Mobile) now available worldwide on both iOS and Android

• CanezzaCanezza54,401
  • Posted on 28 February 20 at 13:27Permalink
    Hell yeah i love sudoku toast
  • Kez001Kez0011,224,255
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 13:30Permalink
    Finally!
  • JackMatt210JackMatt210472,981
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 13:30Permalink
    Yeah I loved the old version and now I have a new game with achievements for my phone. Good 😁
    JackMatt210
  • Posted on 28 February 20 at 13:31Permalink
    Goods news is that sudoku puzzles have well defined solutions that can be determined lightning fast by any PC.

Now all you have to do is tell your PC what the initial setup is. You could of course look at your phone and type it in on your PC, or you could let your PC take a screenshot of your phone, analyze the image and figure out the board.

Then all you would have to do is enter the solution manually. Of course you could also use developer tools to simulate button presses on your phone and enter the final solution into your phone.

This would mean all you would have to do is open the game and press a button on your PC and it could grind out 500 games automatically.

And then you could open a daily challenge press a button and have the challenge completed for you in no time at all.

compute
  • Posted on 28 February 20 at 13:40Permalink
    MakeMeACoffee said:
    Goods news is that sudoku puzzles have well defined solutions that can be determined lightning fast by any PC.

Now all you have to do is tell your PC what the initial setup is. You could of course look at your phone and type it in on your PC, or you could let your PC take a screenshot of your phone, analyze the image and figure out the board.

Then all you would have to do is enter the solution manually. Of course you could also use developer tools to simulate button presses on your phone and enter the final solution into your phone.

This would mean all you would have to do is open the game and press a button on your PC and it could grind out 500 games automatically.

And then you could open a daily challenge press a button and have the challenge completed for you in no time at all.

compute
    That seems like a lot of work. Can't my phone just be a computer instead?
  • Doc BuddhaDoc Buddha774,821
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 13:48Permalink
    MakeMeACoffee said:

compute
    There're a ton of help options built into the game that negate this whole comment. Even grandmaster difficulty can be relatively simple.
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw584,555
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 13:54Permalink
    Grandmaster is relatively simple. You can literally figure it out within minutes. I managed to do the majority of the achievements in one month.
    There is always a way.
  • mrbellekmrbellek374,749
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 13:56Permalink
    Nice, I've been waiting until this was released outside of UK and the other few countries it was originally available in.
  • Posted on 28 February 20 at 14:17Permalink
    MakeMeACoffee said:

compute
    Or just play it
    Every game with DLC that you pay for is a paid update.
  • SveinpusSveinpus136,750
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 14:23Permalink
    Johnny Broflex said:
    Or just play it
    Blasphemy!
  • SkarviTSkarviT152,866
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 14:44Permalink
    2.3 ratio :)
  • MadLefty2097MadLefty2097474,876
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 15:17Permalink
    Is the bug fixed or am I going to end up adding fake gamerscore?
  • elhocidelhocid183,515
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 15:23Permalink
    Since WP achievements no longer work reliably, this is a great option to keep my streak when travelling light.
  • SeitzzSeitzz892,141
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 15:32Permalink
    Glad I did this a while ago with the soft launch, wouldn't have wanted to wait til now.
  • SeitzzSeitzz892,141
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 15:33Permalink
    MadLefty2097 said:
    Is the bug fixed or am I going to end up adding fake gamerscore?
    I'm guessing if it was an issue a few months ago, probably a pretty good chance it still is. However, I had it happen twice and then after a day or two it eventually corrects itself just fine.
  • GiinceeGiincee399,060
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 15:55Permalink
    My progress on achievements and daily challenges got reset after I closed the app
  • Posted on 28 February 20 at 17:13Permalink
    This actually was not bad at all to complete on the go since I don't have any other mobile games on my phone. It's nice to get a ratio boost now.
    This space for rent.
  • NetechmaNetechma180,566
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 17:26Permalink
    installing now and sharing, thank you TA!
    War...war never changes.
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,069,236
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 17:35Permalink
    Wondered why the ratio went up so rapidly
    Happy Gaming
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.