TA Playlist

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

Untitled Goose Game Discussion - Spoiler Free

• Posted on 26 March 20 at 17:28Permalink
    I really enjoyed this game! It's super fun, you guys should definitely try it out!smile
    HONK!
  • zoidberg1339zoidberg1339403,548
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 18:43Permalink
    Should the speedrun keep me from starting this? I don’t want to leave it unfinished because it’s going to leave game pass eventually.
    I just wanted to play video games.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce794,199
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 18:54Permalink
    zoidberg1339 said:
    Should the speedrun keep me from starting this? I don’t want to leave it unfinished because it’s going to leave game pass eventually.
    Nah they’re perfectly doable with a little practise. If I can do them anyone can.
    @ChewieOnIce | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 26 March 20 at 21:28, Edited on 26 March 20 at 21:30 by xX01Davide01XxPermalink
    zoidberg1339 said:
    No don’t worry about it, it’s really not that hard and after some practise you can easily get it!
    Plus even if it will leave game pass some day, it only takes about 4h to complete, which will give you enough time to finish it before it even has the chance to leave!wink
    xX01Davide01Xx
  • Posted on 28 March 20 at 03:11Permalink
    HONK!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm337,225
    Posted on 28 March 20 at 03:58Permalink
    zoidberg1339 said:
    These are not speed runs in the sense that they require a high degree of skill. It's more about sequencing the tasks in an efficient order. Each speed run is easy enough to figure out on its own--there are not that many tasks that have to be done in each area. Moreover, there's an excellent TA walkthrough as well as YouTube videos. The bottom line is this game is a quick and easy completion with a difficulty of around 3 on a scale of 10. (IMHO).
  • erod550erod5501,070,106
    Posted on 29 March 20 at 07:57Permalink
    Forgot about this earlier in the month and now with CRAB and BATH going on I’ve been putting all my gaming time into them with a little Animal Crossing mixed in so I’m not sure I’ll be able to find 4 hours to get this done before the end of the month. :\
    Posted on 29 March 20 at 15:18Permalink
    erod550 said:
    Forgot about this earlier in the month and now with CRAB and BATH going on I’ve been putting all my gaming time into them with a little Animal Crossing mixed in so I’m not sure I’ll be able to find 4 hours to get this done before the end of the month. :\
    Plenty of time--it's a short game.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle841,116
    Posted on 29 March 20 at 15:36Permalink
    erod550 said:
    BATH?
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • KodingKoding933,115
    Posted on 29 March 20 at 15:55Permalink
    Shinnizle said:
    erod550 said:
    BATH?
    It's the same contest but it's running on TrueTrophies. Bonkers Arbitrary Trophy Hunt.
    70 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,000 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • ShinnizleShinnizle841,116
    Posted on 29 March 20 at 18:06Permalink
    God these acronyms 😂
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • TVippyTVippy29,249
    Posted on 29 March 20 at 19:42Permalink
    How long is the game? What's the closest equivalent, gameplay-wise, would you say, is?
    I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce794,199
    Posted on 29 March 20 at 20:46Permalink
    TVippy said:
    How long is the game? What's the closest equivalent, gameplay-wise, would you say, is?
    Couple of hours first time through. Speedruns anywhere between an hour and a couple of hours depending on luck and skill.

Probably Hitman but also not really. I’d say watch a video to get a sense of it.
    @ChewieOnIce | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • imaidiot19imaidiot19740,862
    Posted on 31 March 20 at 12:47Permalink
    This is a fun game, but I haven't had much time with it. I have it in my CRAB list too, so hopefully that will give me the kick I need to work on it more.
    Yes, I know I am.
  • Ginn0rzGinn0rz242,422
    Posted on 31 March 20 at 18:02Permalink
    I gave this a go for a good half hour but I just couldn't bond with it...

My daughter thought it was hilarious.
    Post brought to you by bobloblawslawblog.
    Posted on 31 March 20 at 18:30Permalink
    Ginn0rz said:
    I gave this a go for a good half hour but I just couldn't bond with it...

My daughter thought it was hilarious.
    Has she finished all the speed runs yet?
  • Ginn0rzGinn0rz242,422
    Posted on 31 March 20 at 20:00, Edited on 31 March 20 at 20:00 by Ginn0rzPermalink
    Haha she’s only two and a half. She liked the honking noise and when the goose kept pinging the bell on the bicycle.
    Post brought to you by bobloblawslawblog.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.