Posted on 03 March 20 at 01:32
    REUS and Death Squared this week.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 March 20 at 01:32
    The Outer Worlds for $30 sold i'll buy it before it drops off gamepass
    Gamer for life Fan of games not plastic boxs
  • Posted on 03 March 20 at 01:38
    Been playing a lot of GTA V lately. I assume if I like that I'd like RDR 2?
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx904,055
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 02:10
    warning
  • J2B9J2B91,231,397
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 02:47, Edited on 03 March 20 at 02:51 by J2B9
    AgateComic20990 said:
    Not necessarily. They’re both extremely well made so if you enjoy the story and the general craft of the game then you’d enjoy it. But GTA is obviously all out crazy do whatever you want fun while RDR is a western so you can still do whatever but in a much more realistic/toned down way. Horse ride everywhere as opposed to fast driving/flying a helicopter or jet across the map.

It’s one of my favorite games but I have friends who say it’s extremely boring which I don’t understand but it depends on your style I guess.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285971,398
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 03:03
    Judging by this the 360 sales should be laughable
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,174,967
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 03:07
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    I dont think it'll ever drop off Gamepass. It's a game by a Microsoft studio, so it should stay there.
    Two thangs I hate, liars and thieves, they make my blood boil - Andre Ben, "Wheels Of Steel"
  • FireRaiser1985FireRaiser19851,305,811
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 03:18
    Any hidden gems here?
  • CardzZillaCardzZilla31,852
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 03:24, Edited on 03 March 20 at 03:24 by CardzZilla
    can anyone please give me any insight on the car handling of flatout 4? with it on sale + microsoft gift cards also being 20% off in points, i am considering that game.

is the handling anything like burnout? or wreckfest (the most recent driving game i played and liked)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 March 20 at 03:55
    Kick in the face that they put the Bear With Me collection on sale but not the actual DLC and to all those who just bought the base game last time because the DLC didn't have achievements at that time. Total dick move.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,151,288
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 03:57
    Nada
  • Linkx41Linkx4184,559
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 04:44
    Time to finally jump on Guacamelee! 2 on the Windows Store I think.
    Hooray for Windows 10!
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81705,329
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 05:03
    AgateComic20990 said:
    Not at all, i liked GTA a lot but RDR is so slow, boring, bloated and tedious i couldnt play it. One's a light hearted fun arcade romp and the other is dead serious, slow and doesn't respect the player's time at all. No fast travel it takes ages to go anywhere, survival meters for hunger, sleep, for you and horse etc. To me it's taken the worst aspects of multiple games and implemented them.
  • Posted on 03 March 20 at 05:15
    Guacamelee! 2 is tempting, but the backlog's already so big.
  • Posted on 03 March 20 at 05:28
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    I dont think it'll ever drop off Gamepass. It's a game by a Microsoft studio, so it should stay there.
    Technically it's published by Private Division, so they should get final say. If they don't want it on GamePass anymore, it won't be.

That being said it will probably still stay forever anyway, and any sequels will for sure.
    I would be Unstoppable, if not for Law Enforcement and Physics
  • HamsterLVHamsterLV2,643,459
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 07:23
    Ride 3, from what I worked out, if I buy the gold edition, I will still have to purchase Racing pack and Street racing pack! Is that correct?!
  • Escaflowne01Escaflowne01936,200
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 07:54
    CardzZilla said:
    can anyone please give me any insight on the car handling of flatout 4? with it on sale + microsoft gift cards also being 20% off in points, i am considering that game.

is the handling anything like burnout? or wreckfest (the most recent driving game i played and liked)
    While I haven't played it, I can say Flatout 4 and Wreckfast are developed by the same team so it's likely to be close to that.
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB1,465,007
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 07:58
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    Kick in the face that they put the Bear With Me collection on sale but not the actual DLC and to all those who just bought the base game last time because the DLC didn't have achievements at that time. Total dick move.
    Yep, happened to me. Forced to double dip the game just to get the DLC at some discount.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • rob25Xrob25X735,258
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 08:04
    Did Hitman Games with Gold include the bonus missions or just Paris-Hokkaido?
  • FF Square EnixFF Square Enix1,393,677
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 08:56
    upsonmatthew said:
    CardzZilla said:

While I haven't played it, I can say Flatout 4 and Wreckfast are developed by the same team so it's likely to be close to that.
    Yes flat out 4 and wreckfest have very similar handling but wreckfest is a much better game overall, if you like fast arcade racing with great destruction like me then its definitely for you.
    Gaming is a life of pure indulgence, world hoping at will - Leon Brown
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads