The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: DLC and Add-On sale, plus The Outer Worlds is 50% off

• IBKJJIBKJJ606,065
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 09:07
    Flatout 4 has an unobtainable achievement so I'll pass on that one....
  • branstoneboybranstoneboy400,785
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 09:56
    Didn't even realise that They Are Billions got a console release. Really tempted to get it while it's on sale but it looks very difficult and is missing the PC campaign. Anybody got any experience with this?
  • SeeD RedSeeD Red680,523
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 10:16
    upsonmatthew said:
    CardzZilla said:
    can anyone please give me any insight on the car handling of flatout 4? with it on sale + microsoft gift cards also being 20% off in points, i am considering that game.

is the handling anything like burnout? or wreckfest (the most recent driving game i played and liked)
    While I haven't played it, I can say Flatout 4 and Wreckfast are developed by the same team so it's likely to be close to that.
    Not exactly, the first Flatout and Wreckfest were developed by the same team. The last two Flatout were developed by a small french studio. And there is a huge gap in quality.
  • jackanapejackanape1,206,658
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 10:19
    No idea if it's been mentioned elsewhere but there are a couple of RPG's free if you change your region to S.Korea or Japan - Asdivine Hearts and Revenant Dogma. Think they are local to GWG in that area.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 March 20 at 11:45
    Highly recommend both Guacamelee games, they're fast, fluid and just a joy to play.
  • Oriole2682Oriole26823,267,451
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 12:22
    It's Quiz Time says it has two discontinued achievements but they are NOT discontinued,, they can only be obtained on Halloween and Christmas, can this be fixed?
  • KKHNKKHN721,202
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 13:07
    HamsterLV said:
    Ride 3, from what I worked out, if I buy the gold edition, I will still have to purchase Racing pack and Street racing pack! Is that correct?!
    The Gold Edition includes everything.

The Sport Bikes Pack and the BMW R 1200 GS aren’t part of the Season Pass, I assume you’re referring to this.
  • MasterTimosMasterTimos518,842
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 13:22
    Is "Real Farm" part of a different sales section? It's down to just 3.99 being initially 39.99 and discount lasts for just another 20 hours.
  • HamsterLVHamsterLV1,832,515
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 13:57
    KKHN said:
    HamsterLV said:
    Ride 3, from what I worked out, if I buy the gold edition, I will still have to purchase Racing pack and Street racing pack! Is that correct?!
    The Gold Edition includes everything.

The Sport Bikes Pack and the BMW R 1200 GS aren’t part of the Season Pass, I assume you’re referring to this.
    When I went to see what is included in gold edition, it does not include 4 of the DLC's, but includes season pass which includes two more DLC packs (Back to Basic and Naked Bikes), so I could not find Racing pack and Street racing pack as part of anything!
    Ok, I will buy Gold edition and hope it is all I need to buy! Thanks for info!
    P.S. love your profile pic!
  • Osmo76Osmo761,123,113
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 14:10
    N30YRD said:
    pitendo said:
    Is it bear with me a good game?
    It looks cheap but the DLC is 10$ for 195g shock
    Game + DLC is €/$7,49 on this week's sale.
  • Posted on 03 March 20 at 14:22
    Nothing at all...the only good thing to come out of this sale was I am now reminded to finish off the online of MX vs ATV All Out.
    I brake for Hulking Phase Beasts!
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285463,089
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 15:49
    Oriole2682 said:
    It's Quiz Time says it has two discontinued achievements but they are NOT discontinued,, they can only be obtained on Halloween and Christmas, can this be fixed?
    This has been addressed before. They're marked discontinued as the game requires online connection so you can't use a date change. The argument for unobtainable til the date has been made and the flag team stuck with discontinued. Can't recall why as I don't really care one way or the other but I'm sure you could find it on here
  • Oriole2682Oriole26823,267,451
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 15:53
    I just found it weird...so no other games have a date specific achievement where you can't use the offline date trick for?
  • Posted on 03 March 20 at 16:48
    bioshock collection is on a perma sale.
  • Posted on 03 March 20 at 17:10
    Why is the Frank Rising DLC for DR4 on sale but not the minigolf DLC? Not sure I want to get on without the other in case there's a good bundle sale soon....but also don't want to wait in case they do something dumb like offer just the minigolf DLC by itself in the next sale.....
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,202,318
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 17:23
    Guess I'll pick up the DiRT Rally 2.0 pack and get seasons 3 & 4 completed. Such a good game ruined for me by poor DLC practices.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,008,021
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 17:28
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    Why is the Frank Rising DLC for DR4 on sale but not the minigolf DLC? Not sure I want to get on without the other in case there's a good bundle sale soon....but also don't want to wait in case they do something dumb like offer just the minigolf DLC by itself in the next sale.....
    They probably care more about selling deluxe editions.
  • MRHeineJMRHeineJ72,969
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 18:53
    haugse23 said:
    Is hitman still in game pass?
    No.
    -- SolidAlloy9433
  • EveryBaseEveryBase355,912
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 20:40
    jackanape said:
    No idea if it's been mentioned elsewhere but there are a couple of RPG's free if you change your region to S.Korea or Japan - Asdivine Hearts and Revenant Dogma. Think they are local to GWG in that area.
    Thank you sir. Not into these games but free is free. Question How do you find out the other regions GWG offerings?
  • EveryBaseEveryBase355,912
    Posted on 03 March 20 at 21:13, Edited on 03 March 20 at 21:31 by EveryBase
    How can 8Bit Invaders have such low tracked unlocked cheevos? Is there something I'm missing? at $3 seems worth getting since I have the base game although still to play it LOL...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.