Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

UPDATE – Xbox Game Pass Quests Reward Points per increased overnight

• Posted on 05 March 20 at 02:02
    freedomgirl85 said:
    doesnt matter how you feel about the rewards now is the time to do the online portion of Tekken 7 especially
    Tekken 7Okay! I'm Ready!The Okay! I'm Ready! achievement in Tekken 7 worth 38 pointsWon a battle in online tournament.

I got 11 cheevs in Tekken 7 including the all the online with no effort yesterday
    Second this. I've just button mashed my way to ten consecutive wins out of ten.
  • reforc3reforc3907,423
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 02:28
    The points were updated again, and has the same values from last month
    @ReForce
  • neeker75neeker751,138,824
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 03:31
    I've 1K Tekken 7 last month. So I can't get those quests done unfortunately.
  • Posted on 05 March 20 at 04:00
    neeker75 said:
    I've 1K Tekken 7 last month. So I can't get those quests done unfortunately.
    You just have to win 3 matches, nothing cheevo related.
    Matthew
  • lotusfroglotusfrog198,948
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 04:03
    reforc3 said:
    Wow, that's great news! I wonder if it was rectifying an error or responding to public backlash. If it's the latter then that's a quick response.
  • Posted on 05 March 20 at 05:31
    I just came here to post that they'd been updated also. Can confirm they're back to their values from last month. +1000 again for Quest Completionist!
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • AhayzoAhayzo916,430
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 06:13
    lotusfrog said:
    reforc3 said:
    Wow, that's great news! I wonder if it was rectifying an error or responding to public backlash. If it's the latter then that's a quick response.
    Guarantee it's backlash, across the board cuts of varying values and percentages is no accident.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • stebeer85stebeer85528,359
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 07:20
    The ppl has spoken and won 100%, whether they admit it or not.
    #illholdyourbeer
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,417,372
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 07:21
    Huh, complaining worked for once, that's rare.
  • kintariskintaris321,319
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 10:44, Edited on 05 March 20 at 10:57 by kintaris
    Article updated - it's not a complete return to previous values, FYI. Certainly the game-specific stuff and the big efforts (like Completionist) are back up to full values, but the lower effort stuff is still lower gain than February.

EDIT: Main Quests page updated too

Xbox Quests
    TrueAchievements News & Content Editor
  • Throni360Throni3601,553,567
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 11:24
    Ahayzo said:
    Guarantee it's backlash, across the board cuts of varying values and percentages is no accident.
    It's the value they wanted from the beginning. Reduce way too much, then take a step back - but not all the way. Same with expensive microtransactions that get cut in half after complains. It's a common strategy for months now.
  • DrogomanDrogoman158,238
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 12:04
    It looks like the points update came after yesterday's daily quests had been released. It will be interesting to see what today's daily quest points will be. Here's hoping it's back to 15 laugh
  • I Boz lI Boz l790,952
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 12:24
    Amethystine said:
    I don't want to play Tekken 7 to achievement completion, I'm terrible at Fighting games, so I'm not going to do that.
    I respect your decision because it's the same thought i had for the last month games quests...but i can guarantee you that the game is far from being hard.
    I 100% it legit without boosting in 7h
  • Posted on 05 March 20 at 13:00
    Annoys me that they would change after the initial couple days given that it's time based. But the only ones you might have missed is the daily's and you have a buffer of like 20 daily missions. So I put the pitchfork back down.
  • stebeer85stebeer85528,359
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 13:05
    Drogoman said:
    It looks like the points update came after yesterday's daily quests had been released. It will be interesting to see what today's daily quest points will be. Here's hoping it's back to 15 laugh
    Daily Quests are still the same 5pts each, Not sure if they will change that but good news for the rest, so looks like I will continue to use the quest now unlike y.day when I said it ain’t worth my time. All good now MS just no more screwing around pls 👌
    #illholdyourbeer
  • Posted on 05 March 20 at 14:24
    Game Pass Rewardsgate Continues...

Speak up and let your voice be heard, apparently, they are listening for once!!!

laugh
    Repeat to yourself it's just a game, I should really just relax.
  • Posted on 05 March 20 at 14:39
    So about the Terraria quest, i have completed it yesterday. Got the points. And today the points changed. Will I got the difference?
  • AhayzoAhayzo916,430
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 14:42
    Paraguassu360 said:
    So about the Terraria quest, i have completed it yesterday. Got the points. And today the points changed. Will I got the difference?
    Doubtful.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • MadLefty2097MadLefty2097519,594
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 15:02
    I am content with these new point values. Glad to see they got their wits about them even if only for a brief bit.
  • LancerideLanceride384,603
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 15:31
    Awesome! I'm glad I held back on the weeklies.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.