Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass for PC coming soon: Ori 2, Pikuniku and the LOTR Adventure Card Game

• MugenKairoMugenKairo329,325
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 01:39
    I hope that Moon Studios isn't at a deficit but releasing it onto Games Pass. I've pre-ordered my Steam copy and will eventually stack it on Xbox One but I really want the studio to do well. They have made amazing stuff.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 March 20 at 04:34
    Quality is starting to drop when it should be going all out to push the box
  • MorseyBabyMorseyBaby591,621
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 13:35
    MorseyBaby said:
    Cower Before me said:
    MorseyBaby said:
    Cower Before me said:
    Rista B said:
    KaibaChaos said:
    The Lord of the Rings is interesting. Will this have Achievements? I thought the servers were going down.
    I thought there was something that said the servers would continue to be up. I have played the game some on console and many of the achievements seem super grindy just as an FYI.
    I seem to remember reading that the servers where being taken over my the publishers or something like that. And yes the achievements are ridiculously grindy. The game is really fun if you like card games but is lacking in content
    My main question here is: will it be PlayAnywhere or will t be a stackable list. Kinda hoping for PlayAnywhere because I honestly don't think I could face stacking it, but would be great to be able to play it on PC
    That’s a good question, if it does end up being stackable I applaud the mad man that not only completes this game once but twice in its current state. The game needs like 10x more content than it already has to make the achievements more reasonable.
    Absolutely... hate to say I may end up being that madman if it does stack!
    Just downloaded and played on GamePas for PC. Can confirm it's a single list and progress does carry over (but don't think it's PlayAnywhere so if you own rather than play through GamePass it may not work). The PC version has a 3rd campaign and an extra mode called 'Mirror of Galadriel'
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB1,463,983
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 15:10
    I've been wanting to play Mother Russia Bleeds for a long time now. Is it on console?
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • smrnovsmrnov6,187,341
    Posted on 05 March 20 at 16:26
    Just downloaded and played on GamePas for PC. Can confirm it's a single list and progress does carry over (but don't think it's PlayAnywhere so if you own rather than play through GamePass it may not work). The PC version has a 3rd campaign and an extra mode called 'Mirror of Galadriel'
    The third campaign is on Xbox One as well, it received a patch yesterday. I believe to allow for cross play and to bring the version up to the current one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads