The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 10th, 2020

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK644,969
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc32211,106,651
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:05
    Another Warner Bros. sale. YAWN

    I blame the coronavirus
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:08
    Debating The Council. Have a a couple click and points to finish Nd I swear itll be on GamePass before I get to it.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:18
    L.E.G.O
    me
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:19
    weak sales
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:29
    Maybe LEGO Marvel Super Heros 2 Deluxe, but that's it
    Th3 Awesom3 One
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01601,276
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:32
    Can Lichdom run 30 FPS on a X1X? Pretty sure it cant on an S
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv771,283
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:36
    Th3 Awesom3 One said:
    Maybe LEGO Marvel Super Heros 2 Deluxe, but that's it
    Exactly the same here toast
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:36
    How long to the spring sale......
    Gamer for life Fan of games not plastic boxs
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,047,354
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:42
    Damn, not a good week for me.
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:52
    Anyone played Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition? Nice price and some nice TA but I’ve never heard of it before.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy417,958
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:59
    Only thing I am looking at in sales next is Rise of the Tomb Raider. They always do this, last year was Dead Rising 3, pull the games that you can not buy the base game for then have to wait ages for a sale, and then to rub your nose in it, ROTR on sale elsewhere on PSN, Steam etc but not on Xbox, so have to go without the game for ages.
  • WiznyattWiznyatt1,504,911
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 01:37
    With all of these Lego games on sale and the announcement of the new Lego achievements in Forza Horizon 4 I was hoping the Lego Island DLC would be on sale. But no.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,394,171
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 01:37
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Anyone played Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition? Nice price and some nice TA but I’ve never heard of it before.
    You have to work at it, as it's something of a grind, but it was rather easy, fun and gets you 2000 gamerscore. I'd say get it. Worth 3 dollars no doubt.
    Always number 2.
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 01:39
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Another Warner Bros. sale. YAWN

    I blame the coronavirus
    laughtoast
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 01:43
    buttmudBrooks said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Anyone played Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition? Nice price and some nice TA but I’ve never heard of it before.
    You have to work at it, as it's something of a grind, but it was rather easy, fun and gets you 2000 gamerscore. I'd say get it. Worth 3 dollars no doubt.
    Yeah it was fun, only one hard achievement for 100G. I got 1900G and had fun.
  • vegansoundvegansound1,007,258
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,394,171
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 01:48
    Visions of Gore said:
    buttmudBrooks said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Anyone played Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition? Nice price and some nice TA but I’ve never heard of it before.
    You have to work at it, as it's something of a grind, but it was rather easy, fun and gets you 2000 gamerscore. I'd say get it. Worth 3 dollars no doubt.
    Yeah it was fun, only one hard achievement for 100G. I got 1900G and had fun.
    Yeah I might need to temper the 'easy' statement I made because I truly don't remember the difficulty of the game, just that I liked it and played it during a period where I had a lot of free time so I may have spent a lot of time on that last achievement.
    Always number 2.
  • DaMurnDaMurn654,952
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 01:50
    Wiznyatt said:
    With all of these Lego games on sale and the announcement of the new Lego achievements in Forza Horizon 4 I was hoping the Lego Island DLC would be on sale. But no.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-a...
    The Ultimate Add-On bundle is half price at the moment but isn't mentioned in this article for some reason
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.