The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 10th, 2020

  • Watty8883Watty88831,767,333
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 02:03Permalink
    thinking about the batman games. played Arkham asylum years ago when I came out on 360. never played the rest. it's cheaper to buy the first 2 games bundle then buy knight. is something missing from those collections that's in the complete bundle? I'm not seeing a difference in content
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx318,203
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 02:19Permalink
    warning
  • Throni360Throni3601,399,831
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 02:40Permalink
    MXGP Pro sounds good.
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 03:40Permalink
    buttmudBrooks said:
    Visions of Gore said:
    buttmudBrooks said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Anyone played Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition? Nice price and some nice TA but I’ve never heard of it before.
    You have to work at it, as it's something of a grind, but it was rather easy, fun and gets you 2000 gamerscore. I'd say get it. Worth 3 dollars no doubt.
    Yeah it was fun, only one hard achievement for 100G. I got 1900G and had fun.
    Yeah I might need to temper the 'easy' statement I made because I truly don't remember the difficulty of the game, just that I liked it and played it during a period where I had a lot of free time so I may have spent a lot of time on that last achievement.
    Had a blast playing it! I also use to really enjoy the old school top downs. For $3, it’s a fantastic deal. A lot of content and 2k gscore! I don’t remember it being overly difficult. Check out some gameplay and see if it looks like something you’d play. I definitely recommend it, especially at the price.toast
    Matthew
  • J2B9J2B9697,450
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 04:26Permalink
    Moe Syslack 80 said:
    thinking about the batman games. played Arkham asylum years ago when I came out on 360. never played the rest. it's cheaper to buy the first 2 games bundle then buy knight. is something missing from those collections that's in the complete bundle? I'm not seeing a difference in content
    Yeah the knight season pass includes all dlc so you’re good to buy Return to Arkham and Knight Premium to get everything and save some money compared to buying the full collection. It’s always interesting to see them do that I guess to get some extra cash from people that don’t bother to look into it like yourself.
  • HBK316HHH619HBK316HHH6191,175,337
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 04:45Permalink
    Aaww darn it why couldn't the first Ride be one sale
    XBOX FOREVER
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,316,955
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 05:13Permalink
    Hell yeah Anodyne is on sale for super cheap! Heard great things about this game and its sequel.
  • MehanizamMehanizam266,301
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 05:53, Edited on 10 March 20 at 05:54 by MehanizamPermalink
    For some stupid reason i missed to download the Liliths extra dlc for Borderlands 2 when it was for free. In the game it says its still free to download but the link brings me to the marketplace with a price of 15 bucks attached on it!
    Was that dlc ever on a sale?
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 06:07Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Anyone played Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition? Nice price and some nice TA but I’ve never heard of it before.
    very fun to play, a must buy at that price
    "I'm proud of you Sheldon" "yeah, I'm proud of me too" - lol
  • psybOltOnpsybOltOn243,960
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 06:36Permalink
    superniceguy said:
    Only thing I am looking at in sales next is Rise of the Tomb Raider. They always do this, last year was Dead Rising 3, pull the games that you can not buy the base game for then have to wait ages for a sale, and then to rub your nose in it, ROTR on sale elsewhere on PSN, Steam etc but not on Xbox, so have to go without the game for ages.
    If you have an X, do yourself a favor and buy physical. Rise was the first AAA title I bought digitally, unfortunately has two unobtainable on X.
    Great game though!
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 07:01, Edited on 10 March 20 at 07:02 by Blue n Gold EelPermalink
    They say digital is the future, yeah I mean Mad Max (great game) is on "sale" and is $49.97 AUS that's a rort of the highest order, I can get a physical copy for half the price of the sale price facepalm

    Imagine when/if we go all digital and these are the sales we have to look forward to for the rest of our lives. No really think about not having the ability to shop around for a bargain, and only getting discounts on games that MS deems worthy every week, scary thought right?

    LONG LIVE PHYSICAL.
    What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
  • Dokter VDokter V417,206
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 07:04Permalink
    Mehanizam said:
    For some stupid reason i missed to download the Liliths extra dlc for Borderlands 2 when it was for free. In the game it says its still free to download but the link brings me to the marketplace with a price of 15 bucks attached on it!
    Was that dlc ever on a sale?
    Yeah, I think last week - or the week before. It was 50% off. I bought it myself, forgot the free download...
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 07:34Permalink
    Even at 2.50 Alkehines Gun is overpriced. If you have a thought saying this game “might” be ok, do yourself a solid and dispell that thought immediately.
    I voted for kodos
  • crewdycrewdy557,052
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 08:40Permalink
    Finally the Arkham Knight season pass is on sale! Hitting that up.

    Blue n Gold Eel said:
    Imagine when/if we go all digital and these are the sales we have to look forward to for the rest of our lives. No really think about not having the ability to shop around for a bargain, and only getting discounts on games that MS deems worthy every week, scary thought right?
    The MS store isn't the only place to get digital games though, and certainly isn't the only digital store which runs weekly sales. The ability to "shop around" is just as viable online as it is offline. I've found games far cheaper digital than physical by getting codes through third-party sites.
  • Vr EnglishVr English676,440
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 09:39Permalink
    EarthboundX said:
    Hell yeah Anodyne is on sale for super cheap! Heard great things about this game and its sequel.
    Yep, same for me. Not normally one to bite these days but I'm up for this.
  • I Boz lI Boz l667,705
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 10:02Permalink
    Just one example: Lego Batman 3 Deluxe ---> $10.49 ---> €16.24 shockshockshock
    With the current value, it should be around €9.25 !!!!!!!!!

    This currency exchange/prices differences are pissing me off every day more
  • rob25Xrob25X538,798
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 10:13Permalink
    Rubbish. Same games, same prices. That's an Xbox sale.
  • BasileusBasileus215,254
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 10:14Permalink
    J2B9 said:
    Moe Syslack 80 said:
    thinking about the batman games. played Arkham asylum years ago when I came out on 360. never played the rest. it's cheaper to buy the first 2 games bundle then buy knight. is something missing from those collections that's in the complete bundle? I'm not seeing a difference in content
    Yeah the knight season pass includes all dlc so you’re good to buy Return to Arkham and Knight Premium to get everything and save some money compared to buying the full collection. It’s always interesting to see them do that I guess to get some extra cash from people that don’t bother to look into it like yourself.
    The Batman: Arkham Collection was on sale at the end of january für € 19,79, now it's 23,99 €. Just saying... roll
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 10:46Permalink
    Shadow of War definitive edition for £12 is pretty good, will have some of that!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.