The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 10th, 2020

• Guirec730Guirec730326,082
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 10:47Permalink
    Starting to become a really great price for the Shadow of War Definitive Edition...

I paid ten for Mordor GOTY like 3 years ago, so I'm still waiting lol
    State of the badass art.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n753,780
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 11:27Permalink
    Waiting for Ancestors publishers to realize no one plays there game to give it away for less than $10 lol
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 11:47Permalink
    Basileus said:
    J2B9 said:
    Moe Syslack 80 said:
    thinking about the batman games. played Arkham asylum years ago when I came out on 360. never played the rest. it's cheaper to buy the first 2 games bundle then buy knight. is something missing from those collections that's in the complete bundle? I'm not seeing a difference in content
    Yeah the knight season pass includes all dlc so you’re good to buy Return to Arkham and Knight Premium to get everything and save some money compared to buying the full collection. It’s always interesting to see them do that I guess to get some extra cash from people that don’t bother to look into it like yourself.
    The Batman: Arkham Collection was on sale at the end of january für € 19,79, now it's 23,99 €. Just saying... roll
    since the game would just go into the backlog, sounds like I should wait. maybe in the spring sale itll be cheaper 😃
  • Vok 250Vok 250228,990
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 12:47Permalink
    Terrible prices. I bought most of these games, on the same platform, literal years ago, for like half of these prices.
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 13:19Permalink
    Another week of nothing for me.
  • LeXXuzLeXXuz644,445
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 13:45Permalink
    Thinking about buying The Council, but this would also make a good GWG candidate, wouldn't it?
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 14:33Permalink
    crewdy4923 said:
    The MS store isn't the only place to get digital games though, and certainly isn't the only digital store which runs weekly sales. The ability to "shop around" is just as viable online as it is offline. I've found games far cheaper digital than physical by getting codes through third-party sites.
    Case and point, just bought Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 and Fallout 3 for a whopping $7 on eBay (uniontradingcompany) clap
  • SeitzzSeitzz901,054
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 14:45Permalink
    I wish that Civ VI would get a fix on the DLC achievements and a decent price on the base game + all DLC.
  • halohogghalohogg101,725
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 14:56Permalink
    Just another reminder of all the owned games I still have left in backlog.
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 15:39Permalink
    Bard's Gold & Zombie Drive Ultimate for me!
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,175,843
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 16:01Permalink
    Disappointing
  • GtechApocalypseGtechApocalypse1,137,812
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 23:47Permalink
    Not much good sales this week minus the legos. Thinking about the DC villains….
    Gtech
  • Tao LogosTao Logos665,560
    Posted on 11 March 20 at 02:35Permalink
    WarningRabbit95 said:
    Even at 2.50 Alkehines Gun is overpriced. If you have a thought saying this game “might” be ok, do yourself a solid and dispell that thought immediately.
    Haha. Exactly what I was thinking. This game has been calling to me.
  • Posted on 11 March 20 at 11:20, Edited on 11 March 20 at 11:25 by Cemetery GirlsPermalink
    buttmudBrooks said:
    Visions of Gore said:
    buttmudBrooks said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Anyone played Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition? Nice price and some nice TA but I’ve never heard of it before.
    You have to work at it, as it's something of a grind, but it was rather easy, fun and gets you 2000 gamerscore. I'd say get it. Worth 3 dollars no doubt.
    Yeah it was fun, only one hard achievement for 100G. I got 1900G and had fun.
    Yeah I might need to temper the 'easy' statement I made because I truly don't remember the difficulty of the game, just that I liked it and played it during a period where I had a lot of free time so I may have spent a lot of time on that last achievement.
    The races were rage inducing for me. I don't remember if it was cheap AI or crappy racing controls but I remember being frustrated.

Beyond that it was pretty fun for what it was.
  • Posted on 11 March 20 at 16:38Permalink
    Nothing jumping out at me this week... Very curious to see how the sales evolve a bit as we near the end of the gen (in spite of the games being backwards compatible).
  • Posted on 12 March 20 at 01:12Permalink
    psybOltOn said:
    superniceguy said:
    Only thing I am looking at in sales next is Rise of the Tomb Raider. They always do this, last year was Dead Rising 3, pull the games that you can not buy the base game for then have to wait ages for a sale, and then to rub your nose in it, ROTR on sale elsewhere on PSN, Steam etc but not on Xbox, so have to go without the game for ages.
    If you have an X, do yourself a favor and buy physical. Rise was the first AAA title I bought digitally, unfortunately has two unobtainable on X.
    Great game though!
    The super duper deluxe edition was on sale for like 8 bucks a month ago, I know because I bought it even though it's on gamepass
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.