The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Triple Threat Villains Xbox Sale

• vegansoundvegansound850,746
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 13:57
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Really hope yall add the "not interested" button so i stop wasting my time seeing these every week.
    I asked for it 3 months ago and still have no response...
    Unwishlist/Secret flag
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,001,165
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 14:02
    Nice surprise with this, I'll have to check out this sale in a little.
  • EveryBaseEveryBase351,832
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 14:03, Edited on 16 March 20 at 14:04 by EveryBase
    vegansound said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Really hope yall add the "not interested" button so i stop wasting my time seeing these every week.
    Unwishlist/Secret flag
    Iv asked a few times too. My guess is that by hiding certain games their sales roundup lists wouldn't load properly? I feel like it shouldn't affect them but its better to think tech issue rather than feeling like they don't care enough to do it lol.
  • vegansoundvegansound850,746
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 14:18
    SheBeatsYou said:
    vegansound said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Unwishlist/Secret flag
    Iv asked a few times too. My guess is that by hiding certain games their sales roundup lists wouldn't load properly? I feel like it shouldn't affect them but its better to think tech issue rather than feeling like they don't care enough to do it lol.
    Only TA can give us the answer. But if they create a 'features wishlist' thread and they never reply to people to have ideas/suggestions, I don't know what it is useful for...
    This site has tons of features, from useless to very important, that's their 'job' to find way to improve it, searching solutions to avoid technical problems... I know they do it for free, but answering questions is free too...
  • rob25Xrob25X677,882
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 14:22
    Another rubbish xbox sale on games and dlcs we've seen many times before.
  • KodingKoding980,734
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 15:18
    Every Ubi game on sale except the one I want to buy...Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
    69 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,900 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 March 20 at 15:30
    I'd pick up Ghost Recon: Future Soldier if they included that in the lineup
  • BalarushBalarush1,853,517
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 15:44
    Alright, who put a question mark on the teleprompter?
    I Aim To Misbehave.
  • New xDante1986New xDante19861,315,317
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 15:52
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Shoud be called "same bollocks Ubisoft"sale.

I looked on the list and same idea.... it looks like every month ubisoft sale....
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz694,889
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 16:04
    I keep wanting to buy Far Cry Primal and never ever do. Is it really worth my time? I've enjoyed all of the other games from 3 and on.
  • Posted on 16 March 20 at 16:58
    SheBeatsYou said:

Honestly yeah lol I'm getting tired of ubi sales
  • DeceptiveTenDeceptiveTen1,044,745
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 17:16
    Messilover449 said:
    SheBeatsYou said:

Same here there's no since keep on making the same games on sale If no one bought it the last time or people already bought them this is a waste of time on their part because people will wait for a better sale. Well this price is too high let's wait till next week to see If I can get a better price
    deceptiveten
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz694,889
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 17:26, Edited on 16 March 20 at 17:52 by wolfsburgraz
    DeceptiveTen said:
    Same here there's no since keep on making the same games on sale If no one bought it the last time or people already bought them this is a waste of time on their part because people will wait for a better sale. Well this price is too high let's wait till next week to see If I can get a better price
    New customers buy into the Xbox One family every week, that's who these sales are trying to cater to. It's the same reason GTA V continues to be a top seller every single month even though it came out in 2013, there's always someone new to buy in. It'll continue to be a top seller when re-released on the next generation too (even if they offer an XSX-update using Smart Delivery there will still be new-to-Xbox owners buying it for the first time).

The people holding out for the best deal possible will get their price eventually, they just have to wait longer and put up with parsing through lists.

I agree with the posts about a "not interested" feature, that would be fantastic.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,523,058
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 17:55
    With all the quarantines and such going on this was the perfect opportunity for deep cuts in prices to move a lot of units. Instead most of these games are still $5-10 overpriced. Far Cry 5 season pass for $15? Gtfo lol.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,001,165
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 18:24
    Thinking on $6 for the Far Cry 4 DLC on Xbox 360 if I ever want to dust off the 360 and play that. I'll see later, seems like it goes on sale often enough. It'd be thrown deep on the backburner anyways so I'll think on it.
  • J2B9J2B9933,216
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 18:45
    R3f1CuL said:
    Hmmm I mean at least Ubisoft puts old dlc for sale I'll give them something for that. Might snatch Rogue remastered. I think that's the lowest it's been. Def lower than what used is on Amazon atm. Rogue was quite good so it's pretty tempting not gonna lie.
    I looked and bought AC rogue remastered for this same price in March 2019 so no it’s not the cheapest it’s been. Like others have said they always go on sale which isn’t a bad thing as these are good prices for those that are interested but it’s nothing special.
  • WicelowWicelow1,362,960
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 19:12
    There must be a limit on the number of time they can use the term "ubi sale" I guess...
    Eat. Play. Love.
  • MurdaMan09MurdaMan09353,126
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 20:01
    I am waiting for the COVID-19 sale. It should be all games that feature apocalypse games and on sale for 80%.
  • Brelen RavenBrelen Raven180,313
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 20:39
    Crevaxxx said:
    I want Assassin's Creed II DLCs for Xbox 360, why are they the only ones not in here? cry
    I just got Assassin's Creed 2, I'd love for the DLC to go on sale as well... ;_;
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st554,500
    Posted on 16 March 20 at 20:45
    MurdaMan09 said:
    I am waiting for the COVID-19 sale. It should be all games that feature apocalypse games and on sale for 80%.
    Viral Pandemic theme games like The Division, RE 6, State of Decay etc.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.