The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: March 17th, 2020

  • Posted on 17 March 20 at 12:01
    Thief - The Bank Heist for X360 never on sale? Why? The other map is on sale all the time. This one never.
  • Guirec730Guirec730354,977
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 13:01
    Cenosis said:
    I picked up Shadows of the Damned a few days ago (Thursday I think) but I still haven't seen a post about the backwards compatibility sale by TA yet which is still going on so hopefully people know about it.
    Great game, I wish difficulty's stacked though
    State of the badass art.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,000,703
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 14:38
    Too bad Battlestations Pacific DLC never goes on sale.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,402,967
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 14:41
    May pick up Sine Mora at that price, but looks like a huge commitment. I may have loads of time on my hands soon anyways.
  • atryeu1atryeu1315,651
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 18:00
    TheBongoFury said:
    Yeeey. Painkiller on sale. But their ridiculously pricey DLC never is.
    Feels like Ubisoft never selling their season pass for Watch_Dogs. 😒
    The Watch Dogs Season Pass was on sale just awhile back... I remember seeing it and thinking I still need to find that game someday on disc.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007160,820
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 19:14, Edited on 17 March 20 at 19:59 by FireDrake007
    I might get the Lara Craft GOL dlcs for my Xbox 360.

    Xbox One has a better deal on the Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 year celebration edition with base game plus the dlcs at $4.49.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 17 March 20 at 19:50
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    Nothing Important for me
    BTW does Far cry 4 season pass has crossover purchase with X1 version ?
    Nope
    me
  • CenosisCenosis224,324
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 20:36
    atryeu1 said:
    TheBongoFury said:
    Yeeey. Painkiller on sale. But their ridiculously pricey DLC never is.
    Feels like Ubisoft never selling their season pass for Watch_Dogs. ??
    The Watch Dogs Season Pass was on sale just awhile back... I remember seeing it and thinking I still need to find that game someday on disc.
    I saw it recently too cause I remember talking a pass on it.
    FireDrake007 said:
    I might get the Lara Craft GOL dlcs for my Xbox 360.

    Xbox One has a better deal on the Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 year celebration edition with base game plus the dlcs at $4.49.
    So you guys get better graphics and save more money? WTH!
    Between the game and DLC I'm in it for twenty bucks. Oh well I still feel like I saved a lot of money on both, all I need to do now is actually play it. :D
    Guirec730 said:
    Cenosis said:
    I picked up Shadows of the Damned a few days ago (Thursday I think) but I still haven't seen a post about the backwards compatibility sale by TA yet which is still going on so hopefully people know about it.
    Great game, I wish difficulty's stacked though
    Yeah it looks weird but in a fun videogame kinda way. I like Japanese developers, I think putting weird into games is mandatory for them.
    I'm a little worried about that one part where you're stationary and have to kill all those giant robots (or whatever they are) coming down the street. I heard it's a pain to do over and goes on longer than it should so I hope I don't have to do it ten times before finally getting it.
  • D9fred95D9fred95223,336
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 20:42
    Kane and Lynch 2 huh? Maybe not the best time for it to be on sale. laugh
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007160,820
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 20:47, Edited on 18 March 20 at 03:21 by FireDrake007
    Cenosis said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    I might get the Lara Craft GOL dlcs for my Xbox 360.

    Xbox One has a better deal on the Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 year celebration edition with base game plus the dlcs at $4.49.
    So you guys get better graphics and save more money? WTH!
    Between the game and DLC I'm in it for twenty bucks. Oh well I still feel like I saved a lot of money on both, all I need to do now is actually play it. :D
    That is is the lowest price and percentage off(85% off) I have seen so far on Rise of the Tomb Raider with dlcs included on Xbox One. That is why a lot of gamers on the Xbox One sale section have been saying they are finally going to get it. It used to cost more than twice more even at Xbox One sales.

    Another good deal is Deus Ex Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe Edition with dlcs included at $5.99 right now.

    Not all publishers provide this kind of deals though at 85% off for both games. Only some do. In general Xbox 360 games are either the same or cheaper than their Xbox One versions.

    With the new Xbox console coming up, now is probably the best time to get an Xbox One X console where you can play these games in 4k if you are interested. Lots of good deals on those consoles.
  • K1LL3R BEEZK1LL3R BEEZ625,021
    Posted on 17 March 20 at 22:01
    J4LH said:
    K1LL3R BEEZ said:
    *sigh* Another Tomb Raider sale that doesn't include any of the DLC roll
    Maybe go through the DLC again? There is Tomb Raider stuff in there
    I meant the story DLC for Underworld and the Anniversary packs for Legend laugh
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007160,820
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 03:59
    @Cenosis

    Rise of the Tomb Raider's price just doubled on Xbox One. There must have been a lot of demand so they reduced the sale price to 70% off instead of 85% off.
  • Posted on 18 March 20 at 07:15
    The 360 sales aren't showing up on my Xbox 360. Is this a new feature? Seriously, I can't find anything that resembles a store or sales anywhere on the Xbox 360 console itself. Doubleuteeeff!
  • CenosisCenosis224,324
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 08:18
    FireDrake007 said:
    @Cenosis

    Rise of the Tomb Raider's price just doubled on Xbox One. There must have been a lot of demand so they reduced the sale price to 70% off instead of 85% off.
    I had a feeling that game plus the season pass should be worth a lot more than four fifty. Bad news for the people that didn't pounce on it right away but I assume at that price it sold like hotcakes so they took a step back and said "Hey you know I think we can probably make a little bit more money on this...." Also possible someone goofed maybe? I don't know just seemed way too cheap to me but I'm not familiar with the XB1 sales or how crazy some of the prices can get though.
    Shad0wman2o1o said:
    The 360 sales aren't showing up on my Xbox 360. Is this a new feature? Seriously, I can't find anything that resembles a store or sales anywhere on the Xbox 360 console itself. Doubleuteeeff!
    Unfortunately the 360 console will only show the major seasonal sales, for the weekly sales you have to use this site or Major Nelson's. Probably others of course but those two should suffice.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007160,820
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 08:33, Edited on 18 March 20 at 09:05 by FireDrake007
    Cenosis said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    @Cenosis

    Rise of the Tomb Raider's price just doubled on Xbox One. There must have been a lot of demand so they reduced the sale price to 70% off instead of 85% off.
    I had a feeling that game plus the season pass should be worth a lot more than four fifty. Bad news for the people that didn't pounce on it right away but I assume at that price it sold like hotcakes so they took a step back and said "Hey you know I think we can probably make a little bit more money on this...." Also possible someone goofed maybe? I don't know just seemed way too cheap to me but I'm not familiar with the XB1 sales or how crazy some of the prices can get though.
    I was one of those people who waited and lost out. However I already have the game on PC so I can still play it. I was just thinking of double dipping(with its achievements and gamerscores) because of the enticing 85%($4.49) off sale price on Xbox One. That was definitely the all time lowest price for that edition. It normally goes for $9.99 on sale at its lowest in the past on Xbox One.

    However I have a feeling it will eventually show up on Games with Gold just like the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition did a few years ago, so I will get it eventually.

    On a good note, I was able to get Deus Ex Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe Edition(with dlcs) for $6.49(also 85% off) before they raised the price.

    When I bought it about an hour ago, they changed the time limit to buy it from more than a week to 2 hours left so they must have been running out of codes as well.
  • Posted on 18 March 20 at 09:00
    Maw N Paw said:
    ...Ever notice that Assassin's Creed III Season Pass isn't backwards compatible, but the DLC all is?
    It is though. Worked for me anyway.
  • Guirec730Guirec730354,977
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 12:29
    Cenosis said:
    atryeu1 said:
    TheBongoFury said:
    Yeeey. Painkiller on sale. But their ridiculously pricey DLC never is.
    Feels like Ubisoft never selling their season pass for Watch_Dogs. ??
    The Watch Dogs Season Pass was on sale just awhile back... I remember seeing it and thinking I still need to find that game someday on disc.
    I saw it recently too cause I remember talking a pass on it.
    FireDrake007 said:
    I might get the Lara Craft GOL dlcs for my Xbox 360.

    Xbox One has a better deal on the Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 year celebration edition with base game plus the dlcs at $4.49.
    So you guys get better graphics and save more money? WTH!
    Between the game and DLC I'm in it for twenty bucks. Oh well I still feel like I saved a lot of money on both, all I need to do now is actually play it. :D
    Guirec730 said:
    Cenosis said:
    I picked up Shadows of the Damned a few days ago (Thursday I think) but I still haven't seen a post about the backwards compatibility sale by TA yet which is still going on so hopefully people know about it.
    Great game, I wish difficulty's stacked though
    Yeah it looks weird but in a fun videogame kinda way. I like Japanese developers, I think putting weird into games is mandatory for them.
    I'm a little worried about that one part where you're stationary and have to kill all those giant robots (or whatever they are) coming down the street. I heard it's a pain to do over and goes on longer than it should so I hope I don't have to do it ten times before finally getting it.
    That part isn't too bad, its tricky on the hardest difficulty but no big deal. It's...rather erotic though...
    State of the badass art.
  • CenosisCenosis224,324
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 14:23
    FireDrake007 said:
    I was one of those people who waited and lost out. However I already have the game on PC so I can still play it. I was just thinking of double dipping(with its achievements and gamerscores) because of the enticing 85%($4.49) off sale price on Xbox One. That was definitely the all time lowest price for that edition. It normally goes for $9.99 on sale at its lowest in the past on Xbox One.

    However I have a feeling it will eventually show up on Games with Gold just like the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition did a few years ago, so I will get it eventually.

    On a good note, I was able to get Deus Ex Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe Edition(with dlcs) for $6.49(also 85% off) before they raised the price.

    When I bought it about an hour ago, they changed the time limit to buy it from more than a week to 2 hours left so they must have been running out of codes as well.
    Sorry to hear you missed out on it but at least you have the PC version.
    I wasn't aware they used codes when they make a sale, so it's the 25 digit ones like on the gift cards but behind the scenes so you don't actually see it or something?

    That sounds great about Deus Ex: MD, I heard it's good but that the executives at the publisher stepped in near the end and decided to chop off a big chunk of the game to be sold as DLC so the base game ends abruptly and is really short. I came across that when it first came out though and it supposedly pissed off all the fans of course. Cool that you can get everything for just 6.50 now.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007160,820
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 15:39, Edited on 18 March 20 at 15:46 by FireDrake007
    Cenosis said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    I was one of those people who waited and lost out. However I already have the game on PC so I can still play it. I was just thinking of double dipping(with its achievements and gamerscores) because of the enticing 85%($4.49) off sale price on Xbox One. That was definitely the all time lowest price for that edition. It normally goes for $9.99 on sale at its lowest in the past on Xbox One.

    However I have a feeling it will eventually show up on Games with Gold just like the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition did a few years ago, so I will get it eventually.

    On a good note, I was able to get Deus Ex Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe Edition(with dlcs) for $6.49(also 85% off) before they raised the price.

    When I bought it about an hour ago, they changed the time limit to buy it from more than a week to 2 hours left so they must have been running out of codes as well.
    Sorry to hear you missed out on it but at least you have the PC version.
    I wasn't aware they used codes when they make a sale, so it's the 25 digit ones like on the gift cards but behind the scenes so you don't actually see it or something?

    That sounds great about Deus Ex: MD, I heard it's good but that the executives at the publisher stepped in near the end and decided to chop off a big chunk of the game to be sold as DLC so the base game ends abruptly and is really short. I came across that when it first came out though and it supposedly pissed off all the fans of course. Cool that you can get everything for just 6.50 now.
    I meant copies, not codes. Sorry. I think publishers give Xbox a certain numbers of copies they can sell after which they reassess the price of the product.

    I also heard that Deus Ex is pretty short. Hopefully the additional dlcs makes it worthwhile. I will try to play it back to back with Deus Ex Human Revolution which I still haven't finished because of my backlog.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.