The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 21 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• ICE Faux PirateICE Faux Pirate1,337,884
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 03:11
    Anything over $5 is too much for me to warrant spending on a game I'd be playing solely for gamerscore. Most of these are too expensive and the ones that are under 5 have been under a number of times before.
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Posted on 18 March 20 at 05:10
    stebeer

Bro don't EVER take opiates or Crack, I dont know your home life so I dont know. I know it sucks i like video games but I remember dealing with no power 2 weeks after hurricane Charlie hit Florida 10 plus years ago,after 2 days no internet no video games no movies or TV I was going nuts cuz I was tired of reading after 2 books in 2 days. So I feel your pain just smoke some 420 VS alcohol and it'll be back in no time and typically the achievements will update the ones you had earned. People cheat somehow and hack achievements offline mode, they hookup back to their Xbox and you go online and boom unlocks example 20. achievements. I saw some video but you can get banned so I wouldn't recommend
    https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/ItchyFoal812151%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttps://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ItchyFoal812151.png
  • GR34TD3STR0Y3RGR34TD3STR0Y3R1,169,260
    Posted on 19 March 20 at 06:03
    Life is Strange 1 and 2 is not 2-3 hours. Its is 2-3 hours x 5. So more like 10 hours.
    Cool story bro.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm614,222
    Posted on 19 March 20 at 16:51
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    Life is Strange 1 and 2 is not 2-3 hours. Its is 2-3 hours x 5. So more like 10 hours.
    You're right. For the episodic games, the completion time is only for the base game--the first episode. Not only is the completion time much longer for the complete game, but the price is higher as well.
  • GR34TD3STR0Y3RGR34TD3STR0Y3R1,169,260
    Posted on 20 March 20 at 06:14
    Allgorhythm said:
    GR34TD3STR0Y3R said:
    You're right. For the episodic games, the completion time is only for the base game--the first episode. Not only is the completion time much longer for the complete game, but the price is higher as well.
    Life is Strange 2 I maybe 1 is on game pass. So is all the walking dead and I think batman games. Either way most have been on Gold. Other than Life is Strange 2, honestly how many achievements hunters dont already have every Tall Tale game? (Speaking of which I really miss mine craft. I played that one on PS and really would like to go through it again on Xbox. It was one of my all time favorite Tall Tale games. Not sure why its gone. MS owns the rights to Mine Craft and we can still get other tall tell games)
    Cool story bro.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.