Genre Discussion: One Finger Death Punch 2

A messageboard for all things genres

One Finger Death Punch 2 Multi-Genre Discussion

Related game: One Finger Death Punch 2

• Information
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 18:00
    Please use this thread to discuss this game's classification under the multi-genre system.

If you disagree with the current genres, please click the "Add genre disagreement" button below.
  • Information
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 18:06
    Johnny Sinister has registered their disagreement about the genres applied to this game
    While the premise of the game is brawling hordes of bad guys, the actual gameplay is accomplished only using two buttons.

It is a timing, almost rythm styled game in which you must use precision and timing to press the right buttons at the right time to successfully dispatch enemies.

Based on the current genre descriptions, I would categorize this game as action. This is based on the actual genre definition, not just it being used as a catch-all for anything that can't be classified.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,395,379
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 18:07
    Just watch any gameplay video for this title and it will make far more sense than how I can describe it.
  • KasugaSamaKasugaSama121,852
    Posted on 08 April 20 at 18:45, Edited on 08 April 20 at 20:09 by KasugaSama
    Heyo, Johnny Sinister. Thanks for the disagreement. Our team agreed with this, and the genre is now action. (I promise I didn't make a silly typo before my edit)

toast Thaaaaaanks
    Genre Manager. TT Staff member primarily.
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,395,379
    Posted on 08 April 20 at 19:56
    KasugaSama said:
    Heyo, Johnny Sinister. Thanks for the disagreement. Our team agreed with this, and the action is now action.

toast Thaaaaaanks
    Awesome, thanks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.