The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 24th, 2020

• Posted on 24 March 20 at 00:58Permalink
    DcupsOfJustice said:
    Spring Shields said:
    Might pick up World War Z...
    Same price as Game Pass for the month. You can get a code for a free month for $2 online (if you haven't used GP before). I've been paying $10 for 3 months with a code I found online.
    Yeah, good luck trying to finish that game in a month, though.
    Ever heard of the lass with the spear?
  • stebeer85stebeer85481,011
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 01:12Permalink
    Not wasting any cash on games atm with corona in the uk at full lockdown, My money can be better spent on everyday essentials, but that’s just me,mabe after the 12 weeks are up, plenty of backlog to keep me isolated for years anyway 👍🏻
    #illholdyourbeer
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 01:30Permalink
    about 5 easy 1000 points games, for 5$ or under.
    Cool story bro.
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 01:33Permalink
    Opinions on Double Cross? No achievement tags are kind of annoying.
  • J4LHJ4LH26,734
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 02:03Permalink
    I want Dirt Rally to go on sale
  • AboveHunterAboveHunter452,447
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 02:39Permalink
    i want to buy the escapists buy the link isnt working properly or made properly!
  • BLYASTBLYAST973,310
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 02:53Permalink
    Anyone try to look at or buy "Guts and Glory" The microsoft page is down and it is not appearing on the console. Strange
    OG
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,319,045
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 02:57Permalink
    BLYAST said:
    Anyone try to look at or buy "Guts and Glory" The microsoft page is down and it is not appearing on the console. Strange
    Most of the Xbox.com store seems to be down atm.
  • SeitzzSeitzz899,802
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 02:59Permalink
    Stellar week. We're due for a spring event sale soon right?
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,319,045
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 03:02, Edited on 24 March 20 at 03:04 by EarthboundXPermalink
    No wait, it's the entire Xbox store in general, won't let me buy anything on console either, there's a service alert up atm.

Looking through the current sale, it's only got about 7 hours left. Hopefully this will be fixed before then.
  • TenFootBunnyTenFootBunny280,682
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 03:14Permalink
    MF Draco said:
    apocalipsis for me, it's looks pretty decent.
    That's a tricky one... it wasn't abysmal, but had a few moon-logic puzzles that didn't make sense even when reading the solutions (and I've been playing moon-logic adventure games since the days of Lucasfilm Games and Sierra, so I don't get stumped very easily). Those puzzles are also tied to achievements to do them correctly on your first attempt.

That said, "first attempt" means the first attempt after starting a chapter, and the game has a chapter select feature you can use to replay a chapter from its beginning so you can mop up those achievements. That said (part 2) the game is so remarkably dull, pointless, and boring that going back to replay the chapters was less entertaining than a Clockwork-Orange-style marathon of Logan Paul videos played over a Justin Bieber soundtrack.

The game isn't clever, humorous (dark or otherwise), witty, thought-provoking, eerie, twisted, satisfying... it simply exists. It is, and is nothing more.

Still, if you want a quick 1k for a cheap price, fire the game up and strictly - VERY strictly - follow a walkthrough. You'll get through it fast and will be relieved that you didn't spend a single second more than necessary languishing in that dog turd of a game.
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 04:03Permalink
    Stream Family said:
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Yo Microsoft! We're all stuck inside (except for a few idiot-bar owners and a few idiots that go to these bars). Can we PLEASE get a Coronavirus sale? Like, a REAL SALE!?

Shit, I said Coronavirus. Can't monetize this comment now. cry
    What ass backwards community still has open bars?
    herd immunity

don't let the cure be worse than the sickness
  • BiLLzuMaNaTiBiLLzuMaNaTi2,254,415
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 04:20Permalink
    Guts and Glory is awesome and easy :)
    YouTube: AchievementLand
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81318,128
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 04:50Permalink
    surprised no jet set fans talking about hover

anyways i got guts & glory cos it looks stupid af and also double cross cos it looks neat
  • Strider ZweiStrider Zwei166,834
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 04:58Permalink
    Is Puyo Puyo active at all? Seems like a fun game to play every once in a while and work towards all the achievements over a long period
  • Nod NolanNod Nolan595,391
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 05:56Permalink
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Yo Microsoft! We're all stuck inside (except for a few idiot-bar owners and a few idiots that go to these bars). Can we PLEASE get a Coronavirus sale? Like, a REAL SALE!?

Shit, I said Coronavirus. Can't monetize this comment now. cry
    We're literally two weeks from the Spring Sale.

Chill
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 06:06Permalink
    Been waiting for Greedfall to go on sale. Looks an interesting game but not at full price.
  • MehanizamMehanizam266,372
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 06:39Permalink
    10€ for the BL2 Lilith DLC???
    What a joke
  • snake42069snake42069751,518
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 06:41Permalink
    aside from a few games, this list has a remarkably morbid theme.
  • cobaloscobalos663,056
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 07:05Permalink
    Damn, was hoping for Terminator: Resistance to go on sale. cry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.