The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 24th, 2020

• LambOfGoreLambOfGore209,286
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 07:30Permalink
    Dude, if they put a resident evil bundle on sale I would snatch it so hard.
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x1,069,015
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 07:31Permalink
    Speakeasy here I come
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • tjw CENA2000tjw CENA2000323,730
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 07:41Permalink
    Been waiting for a good sale on guts an glory!
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 07:49Permalink
    R3f1CuL said:
    As usual game devs missing opportunities. More people are gaming right now than ever especially with the sickness going around and there is jack poop on sale.
    I totally agree, really thought there would have been a mega sale during the current crisis.
    Gaming is a life of pure indulgence, world hoping at will - Leon Brown
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285318,626
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 09:32, Edited on 24 March 20 at 09:37 by EazyE2285Permalink
    R3f1CuL said:
    As usual game devs missing opportunities. More people are gaming right now than ever especially with the sickness going around and there is jack poop on sale.
    Where are your statistics for that claim? Cause the poll here on a site for gamers states over 50% of people's habits haven't changed so it goes without saying that most people aren't gaming now because of this if it hasn't even changed gamers habits.

This sale is embarrassing but in all honesty they probably realized their spring sale is coming up and people aren't likely to let go of their cash multiple weeks in a row during this
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 09:46Permalink
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Yo Microsoft! We're all stuck inside (except for a few idiot-bar owners and a few idiots that go to these bars). Can we PLEASE get a Coronavirus sale? Like, a REAL SALE!?

Shit, I said Coronavirus. Can't monetize this comment now. cry
    I've been thinking the same thing, they would make some good money, even at a massive discount on games as people need things to do. I live alone and i want some good games with a good discount cry
  • BownzinhoBownzinho264,424
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 09:53Permalink
    Stream Family said:
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Yo Microsoft! We're all stuck inside (except for a few idiot-bar owners and a few idiots that go to these bars). Can we PLEASE get a Coronavirus sale? Like, a REAL SALE!?

Shit, I said Coronavirus. Can't monetize this comment now. cry
    What ass backwards community still has open bars?
    Over here in the UK we’ve had bars staying open when they shouldn’t, no concept of distancing, mass gatherings in parks and queues miles long to get into tourist places. It’s been a disgrace
  • MurdaMan09MurdaMan09271,710
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 10:10Permalink
    If you haven’t, get the WWZ game. You will not be disappointed.
  • DavehxDavehx495,844
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 10:15Permalink
    EazyE2285 said:
    R3f1CuL said:
    Where are your statistics for that claim? Cause the poll here on a site for gamers states over 50% of people's habits haven't changed so it goes without saying that most people aren't gaming now because of this if it hasn't even changed gamers habits.
    To be fair, a poll on a site where the users already game more than most of the population saying their habits haven't changed doesn't represent a thing compared to the total number of gamers. I fully expect the people who only play once in a while to play more as their choices (bars/shopping/sport/etc) are reduced. The family members who rarely/if ever game to start taking an (albeit small maybe) interest. XBox Live and Nintendo Online have already experienced service issues due to increased volume
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76496,213
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 10:19Permalink
    EazyE2285 said:
    R3f1CuL said:

This sale is embarrassing but in all honesty they probably realized their spring sale is coming up and people aren't likely to let go of their cash multiple weeks in a row during this
    1. This site represents a tiny minority of (hardcore) gamers. We always play games, hence our habits can't possibly change much. In the general population - you know, "normal people" - people are certainly playing more games and streaming more content to the point of Netflix & co. having to reduce streaming quality to handle the bandwidth.

2. Most publishers are probably intentionally avoiding a sale right now, because people are starved for content and will buy even at regular prices.
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 10:44Permalink
    Picked up Aborigenus. Just got the full 1000.

Not a bad little platformer for that price, but those vines really p*ssed me off at times.
  • I Ebon Hawk II Ebon Hawk I1,636,037
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 11:13Permalink
    The Borderlands 3 story DLC is still a rip off even though it's on sale. £31.99. You can get the game itself for way less.
  • Guirec730Guirec730325,175
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 13:10Permalink
    That's a great deal on Plague Tale...quiet haters!

Unless you can play it for free on Xcloud...that's working pretty well for me so far.
    State of the badass art.
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 13:46Permalink
    World war Z for me. Need to get some practice in if this quarantine gets out of control.
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • halohogghalohogg101,541
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 13:49Permalink
    Ahayzo said:
    Moxxi's Heist for BL3 is not on sale, and definitely is not that expensive laugh. It's the Season Pass that's marked down from 50 to 40
    TA Mod - this item still seems listed incorrectly in the Sale article.
  • I Boz lI Boz l667,430
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:17Permalink
    "Not a good sale. Fortunately spring sale is close"
    Then when spring sale comes, we'll see the same old stuff.

There's nothing we can do about it: except for a very few bargains here and there, the game we wanna buy needs to be old enough to get some real discount
  • luthermanlutherman203,877
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:23Permalink
    I don't know if anyone at Microsoft is trying to funny here but:

Outbreak
    Plague Tale
    Ailment

Really??? In the current climate. Pretty poor taste in my opinion.
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:24, Edited on 24 March 20 at 14:24 by T0NY HAYABUSAPermalink
    Nothing of value here for me. Got The Division last week and I'm still playing The Division 2 and now Doom Eternal.
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:38Permalink
    Nothing really good
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.