Community Events

Forum for the Crazy Random Achievement Bash Contest

Crazy Random Achievement Bash Discussion

• Posted on 24 March 20 at 11:11, Edited on 24 March 20 at 11:46 by TrueAchievementPermalink
    Please post questions and discussions on the CRAB challenge here!

Useful links:
    CRAB FAQ
    Announcement story
    CRAB Hub
    It's time for the CRAB Challenge!
  • Jezza69Jezza69594,152
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 12:13Permalink
    Can we remove Kinect games? Just registered and saw I have some generated....I no longer have a working Kinect and don't intend on getting another....
  • Cavaliers07Cavaliers07453,912
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 12:33, Edited on 24 March 20 at 12:37 by Cavaliers07Permalink
    Just got my list and I have a discontinued achivement -
    FIFA 10Looking GoodThe Looking Good achievement in FIFA 10 worth 21 pointsDownload your Game Face from EA SPORTS™ Football World

Is there any reroll option to remove it?

Thanks for the competition gives us something to do during the lockdown
  • PauldnbPauldnb846,128
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 12:34Permalink
    the FAQ said about adding games to "no contests" so they wouldnt get scanned in, so looks like you stuck with Kinect
  • PauldnbPauldnb846,128
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 12:34Permalink
    also FAQ said no rerolls or restarts
  • Cavaliers07Cavaliers07453,912
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 12:37, Edited on 24 March 20 at 12:46 by Cavaliers07Permalink
    pauldnb said:
    also FAQ said no rerolls or restarts
    The announcement also says achievements Not flagged as Not flagged as Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable

Honestly, if there is nothing they can do I am happy to go for 29/30
  • imaidiot19imaidiot19740,647
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 12:53Permalink
    Oops. I forgot to remove all of the free trial and ex-gamepass games from my list. I'm too lazy to keep my collection up to date...oh well.
    Yes, I know I am.
  • Runner eGirlRunner eGirl458,827
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 13:08Permalink
    I don't like my list, no achievements from games I want to focus on. I know there's nothing that can be done about it, just sad I won't get to enjoy the event :'(
    embrace your inner freak
  • AhayzoAhayzo680,378
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 13:25Permalink
    So, I was given
    Universe at War: Earth AssaultThe Sacred CowThe The Sacred Cow achievement in Universe at War: Earth Assault worth 54 pointsCollect 200 cows in Ranked or Conquer the World multiplayer games using Kamal Rex.

The problem is, I selected Xbox One and Xbox One BC as my platforms, but in my Game Collection I have it set as a Windows ownership. I really don't think that should have been an available game for me.

Also, time to again request -- can we please please please please please move the Not For Contest option to a standalone checkbox and not an Ownership option? It has nothing to do with ownership and means you either have to go change your game collection after every event that uses it, or be stuck with inaccurate information in your collection.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz492,568
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 13:38, Edited on 24 March 20 at 14:06 by wolfsburgrazPermalink
    Awesome idea for a challenge. My list is intimidating! I wish I had curated some of the Kinect games and PVP titles I'll never play out before hitting the "go" button. Oh well, I had my chance and went ahead anyway. laugh

Good luck to all. toast
  • KasugaSamaKasugaSama119,430
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 13:57Permalink
    Cavaliers07 said:
    Just got my list and I have a discontinued achivement -
    FIFA 10Looking GoodThe Looking Good achievement in FIFA 10 worth 21 pointsDownload your Game Face from EA SPORTS™ Football World

Is there any reroll option to remove it?

Thanks for the competition gives us something to do during the lockdown
    I believe that one cheevo should be gone for you, making your list a totally obtainable 30/30. Correct me if I'm wrong!
    Genre Manager. TT Staff member primarily.
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,061,012
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 13:58Permalink
    I also stupidly rushed to press the registration button and should have unchecked 360 games and Windows games. Now my list is harder than it needed to be.

Ugh! Effort! laugh
    I game therefore I glam.
  • AhayzoAhayzo680,378
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:12Permalink
    Beanpotter said:
    Ugh! Effort! laugh
    That sounds awful.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,054,272
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:13Permalink
    I thought about tailoring my list, but where is the fun in that...just barrelled straight in, think I can get 15. Good luck everyone!
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:18Permalink
    Ugh I got a few dead online multiplayer achievements on my list... Fun... I really wish that I unticked Xbox 360 now...
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:19, Edited on 24 March 20 at 14:20 by Whisperin ClownPermalink
    I have over 300 eligible games. I got 3 achievements from the same game. Not complaining, just thought it was mildly interesting.
  • LancerideLanceride346,443
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:34Permalink
    I think some of the members of the elite all challenges club are going to be killed off in this challenge. People rushing to press the register button are gonna get hit with some awful lists.

I did Xbox One only and merely got 3 achievements from games I don't have access to anymore, so I think my list is very doable!
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:35Permalink
    Whisperin Clown said:
    I have over 300 eligible games. I got 3 achievements from the same game. Not complaining, just thought it was mildly interesting.
    I expected multiple from Rock Band as I'm not talented enough to get them, my list was from all different games, so I just assumed it was one achievement per game max, you getting three in one is interesting.
    Legohead 1977
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:36Permalink
    Lanceride said:
    I think some of the members of the elite all challenges club are going to be killed off in this challenge. People rushing to press the register button are gonna get hit with some awful lists.

I did Xbox One only and merely got 3 achievements from games I don't have access to anymore, so I think my list is very doable!
    I think most of the elite group will take a long time to tailor their lists.
    Legohead 1977
  • HenkeXDHenkeXD457,999
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 14:39Permalink
    I just noticed right now that my list has changed on its own. Two achievements have disappeared and been replaced by new ones . This also means that instead of 30 achievements from 30 different games there is now 3 from the same game. Personally i might prefer my list now after the change but i am wondering what exactly happened?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.