Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Non-stat tracking for COD BO2 and WaW

• xWJaguar29WxxWJaguar29Wx727,587
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 13:50Permalink
    Hi, I've been looking into possible ways that I could change my Trueachievements profile back to stat tracking. From what I can remember, the games that got me flagged were Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and that happened randomly when I joined a multiplayer game session that had a hacker, sometime in August of 2016. The other was Call of Duty: World at War which happened in a random zombies lobby that occurred sometime in February of 2014.

I recently saw a thread that that states that the site doesn't use achievements unlocked from a game due to a mod lobby against users. Here's the thread link:

Black Ops 2 - A modder unlocked my main game Achievements in 1 second.

If I understand this correctly, this means that my profile shouldn't be affected by these two games? From what I can see, and remember, these are the two games that put me into non stat tracking. Is there anyway that I can get this fixed so that I can have tracking back? Or is there an underlying problem with my profile that I can't see?

Let me know,
    Thanks
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 19:33Permalink
    If those are the only two games, when someone from the Investigations Team sees this I’m assuming they’ll give you your tracking back.
  • Posted on 26 March 20 at 18:47Permalink
    We've restored this account to Full Tracking.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.