Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Put TA ratio on achievements when earned on friend feed

• SashamorningSashamorning1,828,482
    Posted on 25 March 20 at 20:00, Edited on 25 March 20 at 20:04 by SashamorningPermalink
    I looked, didn't find it, kinda surprised I haven't thought of it in the past 10 years...

Could we have the TA ratio noted on achievements as they pop on the friend feed? So for example, instead of

Sashamorning won the Extreme Manhunt achievement in Tom Clancy's The Division 2 for 533 points

we would have...

Sashamorning won the Extreme Manhunt achievement in Tom Clancy's The Division 2 for 533 points and a 10.65 ratio

That's a bit more telling for the higher ratio achievements. Something like
    Bullet WitchSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Bullet Witch worth 4 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
    only shows up as 4 TA points, but it has a 3.59 ratio.

Maybe just for ratios over 2 or 3, I don't know. Personally I think it could/should be for all achievements, but it's something a bit more descriptive about how hard some of the achievements are.

(And yes, I have my share of low ratio games too. I can see me having 10 achievements at a 1.06 ratio in a new Ratalaika game.)
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • halohogghalohogg98,628
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 12:48Permalink
    What kind of sick game doles out 1 GS?
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,828,482
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 15:25, Edited on 28 March 20 at 11:01 by SashamorningPermalink
    Bullet Witch... and it's for beating the game on the hardest difficulty. There are five non stackable difficulties, Chaos doesn't unlock until you've beaten one of the first 3, and you get 250 GS. Hell doesn't unlock until you've beater Chaos, so you have to beat the game a minimum of 3 times to get that 1 GS (but 5 total plays for the full 1000).
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • halohogghalohogg98,628
    Posted on 31 March 20 at 13:58Permalink
    +1 - I think this suggestion is completely in line with the essence of the TA philosophy and community interests.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.