Windows Phone

Forum for general Windows Phone discussion, from the gaming to everyday use

WP Achievement Syncing Issues? Post HERE!

  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 14:40, Edited on 17 March 21 at 14:41 by VisibleRaptor5
    Robhill said:
    Have followed this thread from day one but think this is a real achievement from the community to get this fixed with the pressure we put on them. Whether it was that which spurred them into action or not is debatable but still a fantastic result and a warning for all of us to mop up our outstanding windows phone games ASAP!! :)
    Wait... WHAT??? They did WHAT?

    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    Well, I'm screwed then. :D
    Hold on Shadow, I will check with Wordament. If the activity can be tracked, you might be lucky.
  • RobhillRobhill670,949
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 14:44
    VisibleRaptor5 said:
    Robhill said:
    Have followed this thread from day one but think this is a real achievement from the community to get this fixed with the pressure we put on them. Whether it was that which spurred them into action or not is debatable but still a fantastic result and a warning for all of us to mop up our outstanding windows phone games ASAP!! :)
    Wait... WHAT??? They did WHAT?

    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    Well, I'm screwed then. :D
    Hold on Shadow, I will check with Wordament. If the activity can be tracked, you might be lucky.
    Yep! Looks like it’s been fixed. Mine have synced from back in November! Credit to you by the way as I’ve seen all the effort you’ve been putting in chasing them on this.
  • JevanssssJevanssss196,076 196,076 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 14:47
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    Well, I'm screwed then. :D
    you should be fine, I didn't unlock anything new it just took a while
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 14:51
    Jevanssss said:
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    Well, I'm screwed then. :D
    you should be fine, I didn't unlock anything new it just took a while
    GS updated for me. Now to clean up these casual WP titles and DMMR. You should be good, Shadow.
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 14:52
    I'll just sit here and mash the sync button for a while... laugh cry
  • JevanssssJevanssss196,076 196,076 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 14:54
    VisibleRaptor5 said:
    Jevanssss said:
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    Well, I'm screwed then. :D
    you should be fine, I didn't unlock anything new it just took a while
    GS updated for me. Now to clean up these casual WP titles and DMMR. You should be good, Shadow.
    Yep, 1 casual WP title for me to do, I did them anyway just in case it came back

    What is DMMR?
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 14:56
    Some achievements is syncing for me to day.
    It was from Battlewagon (WP) on Dec 17, Angry Birds Stella (WP) on Dec 16 and Rabbids Big Bang (WP) on Dec 08.
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 15:02
    Jevanssss said:
    VisibleRaptor5 said:
    Jevanssss said:
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    Well, I'm screwed then. :D
    you should be fine, I didn't unlock anything new it just took a while
    GS updated for me. Now to clean up these casual WP titles and DMMR. You should be good, Shadow.
    Yep, 1 casual WP title for me to do, I did them anyway just in case it came back

    What is DMMR?
    Despicable Me: Minion Rush. I just want to see mine scan in for the completion. First completion since Xbox integration was removed, and I spent months on it documenting my progress after I figured out a way to get it working.
  • JevanssssJevanssss196,076 196,076 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 15:17
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    Jevanssss said:
    VisibleRaptor5 said:
    Jevanssss said:
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    Well, I'm screwed then. :D
    you should be fine, I didn't unlock anything new it just took a while
    GS updated for me. Now to clean up these casual WP titles and DMMR. You should be good, Shadow.
    Yep, 1 casual WP title for me to do, I did them anyway just in case it came back

    What is DMMR?
    Despicable Me: Minion Rush. I just want to see mine scan in for the completion. First completion since Xbox integration was removed, and I spent months on it documenting my progress after I figured out a way to get it working.
    ah fair enough, fingers crossed!
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 15:27, Edited on 17 March 21 at 15:29 by VisibleRaptor5
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    FoolontheHill24 said:
    Guys, I thank you all for the fight and support. Thank you guys for doing your part. Special thanks goes out to Kikoo123 for finding this problem, Shadow for notifying his contact and that other guy (forget his GamerTag) for coming up with an awesome method to identify the breakage using those Fiddler reports (sorry I did not get to do mine). Thanks goes out to support for assigning a team to look at this. To all of you, thank you. I am heading off to eat. I have a link for those who need help with the Theme words on Wordament. Will post it in the various guides. Look for it. The WP version of Microsoft Mahjong can be done in 3 days. That April 5, 2021 deadline still stands. Hurry and get that stuff done.
  • kliqIMBkliqIMB505,916
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 15:36
    Robhill said:
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    VisibleRaptor5 said:
    Jevanssss said:
    Is everyone that's unlocking achievements using the new version of the Xbox App? I downloaded some easy games to try and unlock stuff on my alternate tag and I don't even get the banner notification on the phone.
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 15:39, Edited on 17 March 21 at 15:40 by Shadow Kisuragi
    Everything synced for me. 12 games left, and under 70 achievements.

    Thank you everyone for following up and the passion involved in getting things back up and running. A big shout out goes to those working behind the scenes to make this happen. There were a lot of people involved, that I will not name, but thank you for making this happen. I know it wasn't a high priority for many, but there are many of us still interested in the platform and it sends a strong signal that Microsoft wants to support their legacy Xbox platforms, even if updates are no longer being released.

    I'll be trying my best to blitz through my remaining achievements.

    EDIT: And no, not using the "new" Xbox app. I don't have access to it on my Android. If you're referring to the Xbox Companion App on W10M, it hasn't had an update since the issue started.
  • kliqIMBkliqIMB505,916
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 15:57
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    Everything synced for me. 12 games left, and under 70 achievements.

    Thank you everyone for following up and the passion involved in getting things back up and running. A big shout out goes to those working behind the scenes to make this happen. There were a lot of people involved, that I will not name, but thank you for making this happen. I know it wasn't a high priority for many, but there are many of us still interested in the platform and it sends a strong signal that Microsoft wants to support their legacy Xbox platforms, even if updates are no longer being released.

    I'll be trying my best to blitz through my remaining achievements.

    EDIT: And no, not using the "new" Xbox app. I don't have access to it on my Android. If you're referring to the Xbox Companion App on W10M, it hasn't had an update since the issue started.
    Yeah, I just tried with my alternate account again on Doodle God Blitz and everything that I've been testing / doing over the course of the last few months synced. Time to grind FF3, DDP, and DMMR.
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 16:08, Edited on 17 March 21 at 16:08 by JeDiMlnDTrlcks
    Hey, is it possible to download the WP versions now if I don't already have them?

    For the casual Microsoft games like minesweeper and whatnot
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 16:14
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    Hey, is it possible to download the WP versions now if I don't already have them?

    For the casual Microsoft games like minesweeper and whatnot
    Yes, we have copies. They have been removed from the Store. Talk to me in a message.
  • Sir PaulygonSir Paulygon682,995
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 16:17
    Fantastic news!

    Nothing that really tickles my fancy with WP games at the moment. Game Pass has ruined me, haha.
    Don't worry about criticism from people that you wouldn't seek advice from.
  • Posted on 17 March 21 at 16:18
    How are you guys getting it to sync? I can't get Minecraft or Halo achievements to sync, and Minecraft isn't letting me pop new ones.
  • Zorb ZexZorb Zex848,606
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 16:22
    I can't seem to get it to sync no matter which app or game I'm using.
  • WiznyattWiznyatt1,199,589
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 16:34
    Wow, this is amazing. I have a boatload of WP games to complete now. Has anyone tried to sync anything from a Windows 8 phone? I know it's supposed to be down but was hoping that someone might have tried it anyway. Let me know.
  • GrobaniteGrobanite2,117,723
    Posted on 17 March 21 at 16:34
    Wow I got my Achievement from November in Zuma now, the highscore lists are working again, that could mean that the Windows Phone 7 and 8 Achievements are supported again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.