Game Discussion: Astrologaster (Win 10)

Achievements not unlocking?

• DrummerDrummer1,230,698
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 20:36Permalink
    I got like 4 commendation letters already and nothing unlocked yet shock
  • PsymonPsymon362,941
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 20:52Permalink
    I'm not getting anything either, and my game keeps crashing every page.
  • PURESSENCEPURESSENCE757,588
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 20:55Permalink
    Same here, it doesn't do that thing most PC games ask you to do and link your Gamertag at the start. Also, does everyone have one of the characters lines not working properly?
    Too much work, not enough games
  • JumboWarioJumboWario716,980
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 20:57Permalink
    The game doesn't have Xbox Live integration in it right now. It does not ask you to sign in at the start so anything you do will not unlock achievements unless they update the game.
    Game On.
  • PsymonPsymon362,941
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 21:05Permalink
    PURESSENCE said:
    Same here, it doesn't do that thing most PC games ask you to do and link your Gamertag at the start. Also, does everyone have one of the characters lines not working properly?
    I had this occur as well. I guess I'm the only one whose game freezes every turn of the page though :(
  • MatheusXboxMatheusXbox143,500
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 21:44Permalink
    I received 3 letters of recommendation and no achievement unlocked.
  • BsmittelBsmittel891,123
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 01:20Permalink
    In addition to the achievements I noticed my "4th patient" (not sure if it's random) was also bugged out. Some guy named "Fernando" Instead of regular text for the dialog and choices you need to make looked like a bunch of "place holder" text so no way to tell what you were picking when you needed to do that.
    simply not true anymore
  • YODA12320YODA123201,442,258
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 02:16Permalink
    JumboWario said:
    The game doesn't have Xbox Live integration in it right now. It does not ask you to sign in at the start so anything you do will not unlock achievements unless they update the game.
    Ya you'd think people would figure that out but nope..
    Regards;Yoda12320
  • Hahaman4realHahaman4real359,477
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 04:29Permalink
    Why the heck would you release a game like this?roll
  • JumboWarioJumboWario716,980
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 08:36Permalink
    Hahaman4real said:
    Why the heck would you release a game like this?roll
    Some people enjoy playing games regardless of whether or not they have achievements. The game isn’t necessarily broken.
    Game On.
  • PsymonPsymon362,941
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 09:40Permalink
    JumboWario said:
    Some people enjoy playing games regardless of whether or not they have achievements. The game isn’t necessarily broken.
    It is for me. Even after multiple reinstalls and computer resets it still crashes nearly every page turn. It's awful.
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 12:23Permalink
    when you talk to the dude with the spanish accent it doesnt show the dialogue it shows something like "dialogue2_20_optionA" and you have no way of knowing how to read his future LOL also no controller support. "funded by the eu" also made me lol big time. As it stands this game will end up like gonner win10 edition which released with all achievements unobtainable laugh
  • ugliugli365,329
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 18:47, Edited on 27 March 20 at 18:47 by ugliPermalink
    "Hey! Sorry about the missing text. We submitted an update for it. Should be on the store soon. Xbox live integration isn’t ready yet, it’s showing achievement support by mistake at the moment. There is no way to undo this. We are working on it."

So Astrologaster doesn't have achievements yet.
    Posted on 27 March 20 at 19:42Permalink
    ugli said:
    "Hey! Sorry about the missing text. We submitted an update for it. Should be on the store soon. Xbox live integration isn’t ready yet, it’s showing achievement support by mistake at the moment. There is no way to undo this. We are working on it."

So Astrologaster doesn't have achievements yet.
    thanks for the update!
  • BsmittelBsmittel891,123
    Posted on 28 March 20 at 04:51Permalink
    Update tonight, probably fixes Fernando no achievements
    simply not true anymore
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.