Game Discussion: Totally Reliable Delivery Service

Achievement Review/Preview

• BiLLzuMaNaTiBiLLzuMaNaTi3,514,358
  • LaB1LaB1704,997
    Posted on 01 April 20 at 16:55
    Thanks for posting the video. What do you think the completion time is on it once the unobtainable is fixed?
  • PoshVevoPoshVevo897,639
    Posted on 04 April 20 at 02:26
    Imo this game is super rough to control that's all I'm gonna say I hope there are enough deliveries without a timer so I can get 50 gold medals without worrying lol
    I’m not addicted, it’s a hobby.
  • LukeMcC1991LukeMcC1991440,817
    Posted on 05 April 20 at 04:57
    Man the controls are terrible. It’s almost off putting
  • Posted on 09 April 20 at 00:55
    Yeah, they are pretty bad. It feels like its trying to copy Human Fall Flat
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,917,584
    Posted on 15 April 20 at 10:54
    Poshie#1550 said:
    Imo this game is super rough to control that's all I'm gonna say I hope there are enough deliveries without a timer so I can get 50 gold medals without worrying lol
    Not used the video as I’m just playing through at my own pace, but you don’t need 50 golds do you? Last unlock achievement is rocket booster, which is 30 golds.

What would you need 50 for?
  • ıIamfineıIamfine110,506 110,506 GamerScore
    Posted on 16 April 20 at 12:20
    Lavindathar said:
    Poshie#1550 said:
    Not used the video as I’m just playing through at my own pace, but you don’t need 50 golds do you? Last unlock achievement is rocket booster, which is 30 golds.

might of misread this one
    Expert Driver
    Complete 50 different deliveries
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,917,584
    Posted on 16 April 20 at 12:22
    ıIamfine said:
    Lavindathar said:
    Poshie#1550 said:

Expert Driver
    Yeah I think maybe you did. I'm over 30 golds and 50 deliveries, all I got left is the 100 deliveries basically. Unfortunately I gotta wait for my son as we are doing it together lol.
  • ıIamfineıIamfine110,506 110,506 GamerScore
    Posted on 16 April 20 at 12:33
    Lavindathar said:
    ıIamfine said:
    Lavindathar said:
    Poshie#1550 said:

Expert Driver
    Yeah I think maybe you did. I'm over 30 golds and 50 deliveries, all I got left is the 100 deliveries basically. Unfortunately I gotta wait for my son as we are doing it together lol.
    they misread that achievement
    or is the a achievements link to geting the ufo it needs 50 gold m
  • BLYASTBLYAST1,122,839
    Posted on 24 April 20 at 23:51
    Can you do all the achievements solo?
    OG
  • DJBringaDJBringa584,701
    Posted on 26 April 20 at 16:50
    BLYAST said:
    Can you do all the achievements solo?
    Yes you can complete it all solo
  • Wookiee HairemWookiee Hairem1,257,369
    Posted on 22 June 20 at 03:03
    This is one of the worst games I've ever played. Dear God the controls... half the time the packages I grab end up behind my back somehow. HFF made this control scheme workable, but this does not.
    Yeah I stopped playing after that title update. Probably not worth even trying for now with all the title updates since then huh?
  • KaelyliaKaelylia773,793
    Posted on 12 July 20 at 21:46
    Wookiee Hairem said:
    HFF made this control scheme workable, but this does not.
    The magnetic way the character controls, how the sense of momentum or gravity just goes out the window...

Yeah, I don’t know how someone finds this fun after 10 minutes, much less to completion.
  • Wookiee HairemWookiee Hairem1,257,369
    Posted on 14 July 20 at 19:13
    You finished it?! You have the patience of a saint.
    Yeah I stopped playing after that title update. Probably not worth even trying for now with all the title updates since then huh?
  • LockieLockie686,333
    Posted on 19 August 20 at 05:55
    I just completed it and as far as 'wacky physics' games go I didn't find it too difficult since you can just use a helicopter for almost every delivery.

If you follow the TA walkthrough you'll find that there are 20 'fragile' deliveries which are easy to gold because they have no time limit. Then it's just a matter of golding the next 10 easiest deliveries.

The remaining 70 you can get bronze fairly easily since there's effectively no time limit, so go as slow and carefully as you want. I ended up getting 50 gold anyway because I wanted to try out the UFO. smile
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,273,990
    Posted on 27 August 20 at 22:02
    Wookiee Hairem said:
    This is one of the worst games I've ever played. Dear God the controls... half the time the packages I grab end up behind my back somehow. HFF made this control scheme workable, but this does not.
    I won’t go as far as saying it’s one of the worst games I’ve played as I have enjoyed tooling around the open world, but I completely agree with you regarding HFF.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • Drazer76Drazer76844,111
    Posted on 04 July 21 at 09:23
    Old topic I know.
    But rather than a new one..

Has anyone had any problems with the vehicle achievements unlocking ever?
    I have the pickup truck in the garage sat there, no achievement popped for it but definitely met the requirements.
    Got the vehicle after the rocket thing. That’s unlocked fine.

So I don’t know what’s up or how to fix it..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.