The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 11 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza145,217
  • JdobemJdobem890,878
    Posted on 31 March 20 at 11:35
    The problem with Artifex bundles is that I have a few of those games already so I wouldnt benefit from sale unless the bundle price decreased accordingly. Shame. Anyway, good recommendations. Thx
    J
  • Kez001Kez0011,423,213
    Posted on 31 March 20 at 11:41, Edited on 31 March 20 at 11:41 by Kez001
    Jdobem said:
    The problem with Artifex bundles is that I have a few of those games already so I wouldnt benefit from sale unless the bundle price decreased accordingly. Shame. Anyway, good recommendations. Thx
    Kinda depends on how you look at it. There are 4 in the bundle that I haven't bought yet, so at that price I'd be getting them for $10 each and still saving $20 versus buying them individually. It's not ideal, but it depends on how many of them you're missing whether it's a good deal or not.

I'd love to see them do a bundle sale where you pick the 3 or 4 you need for a preset sale price.
  • N30YRDN30YRD657,058
    Posted on 31 March 20 at 11:43, Edited on 31 March 20 at 11:44 by N30YRD
    I'd like the Average Discount Percentage to dissappear... And be changed with the SALE PRICE of the game...

I won't be picking any of these up, as completed some of them, and also prices are still fairly high for a sale price

EDIT::: I know prices are lower down, but if it was in the in the list I'd be more interested in checking the achievements instead of reading below about it
    No. 1 - Wreckfest - time to complete - 14 hours 25 mins
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx514,688
    Posted on 31 March 20 at 11:55
    rock
  • Throni360Throni3601,787,750
    Posted on 31 March 20 at 12:12
    Kez001 said:
    so at that price I'd be getting them for $10 each
    Which was the old price before they got too greedy. I have 2 out of 8 games. That's ~$7 for each game instead of $5. It's an ok price but not really great.
  • Posted on 31 March 20 at 12:14
    Old man's journey is easy except for that Fking train level. I had to do the cross-platform thing and load it on my pc to use my mouse.
  • Posted on 31 March 20 at 12:16
    Abyss is really easy and I included the solutions to as many of the Hidden Object Puzzles as I could.
    If you're reading this, you aren't hunting Achievements.
  • Posted on 31 March 20 at 14:08
    ADrunkDillweed said:
    Old man's journey is easy except for that Fking train level. I had to do the cross-platform thing and load it on my pc to use my mouse.
    Ooooh.... it wasn't that bad... took me personally like 10 minutes...
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy857,135
    Posted on 31 March 20 at 15:40
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    ADrunkDillweed said:
    Ooooh.... it wasn't that bad... took me personally like 10 minutes...
    I tried it like 5 times and said the hell with it, installed it on my PC and got it first try with the mouse. smile
  • Posted on 31 March 20 at 16:19
    Jdobem said:
    If only they'd do what Steam does, and if you already own some games from the bundle, the price adjusts accordingly
  • Posted on 01 April 20 at 02:08
    Good. Nothing under 2 hours. or 5$. I need a break. I have too many trash easy games to go through and still try to enjoy normal gaming.
    Cool story bro.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.