Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DiRT 3 Worldwide Release Date Announced

  • Posted on 04 February 11 at 18:42
    Would much prefere it if they went back to making a realistic rally game and also if id been choosen to go to the testing day. As it is i think i will pass as i'll still be to busy playing TDU2.
  • SanadaSanada680,720
    Posted on 04 February 11 at 22:16
    Tantric Monkeys said:
    Would much prefere it if they went back to making a realistic rally game and also if id been choosen to go to the testing day. As it is i think i will pass as i'll still be to busy playing TDU2.
    I agree. The realistic rally games were 10x better..
  • StarshadeFPSStarshadeFPS569,694
    Posted on 05 February 11 at 00:14
    1 day after my birthday, now I know what to buy :)
    www.youtube.com/Itzstarsrpd
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 05 February 11 at 04:55
    like the dirty games needs 2 b more foced on ur driver not travis or kentt block not the all stars the little guys.
  • Will072Will072273,920
    Posted on 05 February 11 at 09:25
    CrypticSilencex said:
    like the dirty games needs 2 b more foced on ur driver not travis or kentt block not the all stars the little guys.
    Are you complaining about them focusing on the driver? Hard to make out that's all...
  • Posted on 05 February 11 at 19:32
    Really looking forward to this game. Not a big fan of racing games at all but Dirt 2 was really enjoyable!

    Will072 said:
    CrypticSilencex said:
    like the dirty games needs 2 b more foced on ur driver not travis or kentt block not the all stars the little guys.
    Are you complaining about them focusing on the driver? Hard to make out that's all...
    You really just asked someone named 'Cryptic Silence' what they meant? :P I think he meant to say that he wishes the games focused more on your driver or small time drivers rather than the more well known ones.
  • rocky1bombrocky1bomb451,321
    Posted on 05 February 11 at 19:40
    im lookin forward to this
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM88,835
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 06:44
    DiRT and TDU are two racing franchises I really enjoy.
  • adiash73adiash73885,886
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 09:02
    woohoo, this is one that I may well have to get new, only just recently played number 2 and was kicking myself that i left it so long.
  • GMNGMN402,914
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 18:18
    fingers crossed they leave out the american voice-over this time dance

    Highly annoying most of the time had to turn the volume right down laugh
  • EthelEthel245,994
    Posted on 06 February 11 at 20:25
    Banging!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.