Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Resident Evil 3 Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 06 April 20 at 18:13
    Please use this thread to discuss the Resident Evil 3 walkthrough.
  • Posted on 06 April 20 at 21:44
    STARS.

compute
  • Posted on 06 July 20 at 20:18
    Did you do the RE2 walkthrough thunderkiss92?
    Im Papa Justify
  • Posted on 06 July 20 at 22:10
    Yeah, that'd be me!
  • Posted on 07 July 20 at 23:41
    Excellent i look forward to this then. Your RE2 one was great. Thanks for the great guides
    Im Papa Justify
  • Posted on 08 July 20 at 21:04
    I appreciate the support! smile
  • EnlunaEnluna557,106
    Posted on 15 July 20 at 05:46
    I would like to help you / contribute in the development of the walkthrough, of course if you agree... wave
  • Posted on 15 July 20 at 23:02
    Appreciate the work being put into this. As a relative newcomer to the series this will be a massive help.
  • Posted on 22 July 20 at 05:25
    @Enluna : I responded to you in a PM. Not looking for help at this time but thank you just the same.

iCoV x JaRvOo said:
    Appreciate the work being put into this. As a relative newcomer to the series this will be a massive help.
    I hope you enjoy the series!
  • Posted on 22 July 20 at 05:26
    Just a general update, I'm off work for a bit thanks to a surgery, so I've been making some nice progress with all the additional free time I've got nowadays. compute
  • Posted on 24 July 20 at 09:39
    Any idea when you'll be finished? :)
    One does not simply stop playing xbox
  • Posted on 25 July 20 at 08:33
    YaIrishMick96 said:
    Any idea when you'll be finished? :)
    I usually don't put an ETA on these walkthroughs, but my personal goal is to have this done by the end of August. compute

However, I don't want anyone reading this comment and being sore about it not being done by then, because life happens. I'm making progress, and just like the other Resident Evil walkthroughs it'll come out (and be up to par) when it's ready.
  • SiegfriedXSiegfriedX3,052,289
    Posted on 13 August 20 at 21:16
    Nobody has any right to be sore if you don't finish it by the time you're saying. This is a HUGE favor to the community and everyone should always have this in mind.

That being said I'm kinda on the fence now if I should purchase the game now since a sale just begun. Guess it won't be any cheaper than it is right now anytime soon right?laugh
  • Posted on 15 August 20 at 07:43
    SiegfriedX said:
    Nobody has any right to be sore if you don't finish it by the time you're saying. This is a HUGE favor to the community and everyone should always have this in mind.

That being said I'm kinda on the fence now if I should purchase the game now since a sale just begun. Guess it won't be any cheaper than it is right now anytime soon right?laugh
    Well said. I've been fortunate, just about everything I've heard from my past walkthroughs has been positive (something I greatly appreciate), even the comments leading up their publications. I just don't want to let anyone down is all, so I try to be careful with my estimations. Still aiming to have it done by September, making steady progress.

As for buying the game now vs later, what's it going for in the sale now, 30.00 USD? That's worth it imo. Might not see it go any lower till we get closer to Christmas time, but hard to say.
  • Posted on 08 September 20 at 00:37
    Been working on the finishing touches and some last minute edits. Won't be long now, will update once it's been submitted for review.
  • Kid KimeKid Kime185,378
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 09:53
    Thanks for the update thunderkiss, I appreciate all the work you did for Resi2 - if it wasn't for your walk through I wouldn't have completed the story. Looking forward to your guide for Resi3!
  • RAD14NTRAD14NT145,655
    Posted on 11 September 20 at 17:19
    Can't wait! Loved your RE2 and RE7 walk-through so thorough! Psyched!
  • Posted on 13 September 20 at 06:55
    Kid Kime said:
    Thanks for the update thunderkiss, I appreciate all the work you did for Resi2 - if it wasn't for your walk through I wouldn't have completed the story. Looking forward to your guide for Resi3!
    I hope this guide is just as helpful to you! toast
  • Posted on 13 September 20 at 06:56
    RAD14NT said:
    Can't wait! Loved your RE2 and RE7 walk-through so thorough! Psyched!
    I aim for thorough! Here's hoping you enjoy this one just as much.
  • Posted on 13 September 20 at 06:57
    I've submitted the walkthrough for review. Thanks for all the support and being patient as I wrote it. Happy hunting!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.