The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 7th, 2020

• Posted on 08 April 20 at 00:58
    FF Square Enix said:
    ClockKing1986 said:
    For anyone that's curious: I bought both Kingdom Hearts collections and it counted towards the "spend $40 in the Spring Sale get 4000 reward points" punch card even though both weren't technically part of the initial Spring Sale launch.
    I was wondering this, thanks for posting.
    Thanks! That makes this deal icing on an already Badass motherblanking cake!toast
    Crazy thing is, I was waiting on the spring sale for these to show up. When they didn't, I almost bought them. I only held out because of Doom Eternal. Glad I waited!

Also I agree with everyone saying buy Bulletstorm. Fantastic deal! That game is amazing and runs 4K 60FPS. I played it when it first came out and I’m still not sure if I’ve played a prettier game. Plus the Duke Nukem DLC makes the game what Forever should have been!
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,376,899
    Posted on 08 April 20 at 04:17
    Anyone else unable to access the Store? On my Xbox One I've got an error code, and on every browser I try, it says "Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons".

Doesn't seem to be widespread from my (limited) searches online, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,194,778
    Posted on 08 April 20 at 05:41
    No issues on One content, but I've been unable to buy the 360 content I wanted from this week's sale because it just hangs loading forever
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,376,899
    Posted on 08 April 20 at 17:44
    I phoned my ISP during my lunch break and after a long time trying to make them understand it couldn't be my device (since the problem occurs on my iPad, Laptop, and Xbox One, even by going through the store app itself), they said my IP was put into some sort of SPAM list and that's why.

That makes sense with the error message I've been getting, but wtf? Now I have to call Microsoft to see if they can do anything about it roll
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Vok 250Vok 250305,992
    Posted on 08 April 20 at 19:54
    Kingdom Hearts baybeee!
  • Posted on 09 April 20 at 19:17
    Vok 250 said:
    Kingdom Hearts baybeee!
    Yeah damn good offer on some of the best action adventure rgps the world ever seen, and so soon after launch. I brought the 1.5+2.5 day one, but don't regret that because the value is clearly there. Been enjoying it since. So glad that the full KH series is available on xbox.

Brought the 2.8 this time around of course, but at full price that was really asking too much for too little (by that not saying, it's not worth getting, it certainly is). Same goes for the kh 3 dlc, that will be bought as soon as it gets a 50% discount. But very happy about 2.8 one :D.
    Beware of the grammar police!
  • J2B9J2B9940,159
    Posted on 10 April 20 at 02:18
    Ahayzo said:
    No issues on One content, but I've been unable to buy the 360 content I wanted from this week's sale because it just hangs loading forever
    This has happened with me too, since sometime last month I tried to get the 360 gwg and then again this month it just stays loading forever. So I have to get the games through the actual Xbox.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.