The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 25 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• CanezzaCanezza54,391
  • YoDzYoDz558,612
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 11:49, Edited on 14 April 20 at 11:50 by YoDzPermalink
    I feel like royal roads doesn’t really qualify but otherwise a cool list. Trying to stay away from low ratio games for a bit though. Got way too into easy Gs a few years ago and ruined my ratio
  • GtechApocalypseGtechApocalypse1,134,100
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 13:19Permalink
    Might pick up Hyper Jam.
    Gtech
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n746,005
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 13:25Permalink
    3% and 8% is laughable
  • Dyet1300Dyet1300585,463
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 13:57Permalink
    Maxumilli0n said:
    3% and 8% is laughable
    I want to sit in on the meeting of the people who decided those 'deals' laugh
  • Mad FlavorzMad Flavorz222,547
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 14:21Permalink
    Surprised Duke Nukem isn’t on the list. It’s only a couple hours maybe
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n746,005
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 15:53Permalink
    By the way, I believe PixArk has a trial where you can complete the game with the trial. Don't buy it if you're just going for GS.
  • Calex dEUSCalex dEUS1,021,683
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 16:07Permalink
    Maxumilli0n said:
    By the way, I believe PixArk has a trial where you can complete the game with the trial. Don't buy it if you're just going for GS.
    Yes, what I did a while back. If I recall there was really only one achievement that might be a problem within the time limit but I managed it just fine. Might be worth reading the guide before starting it.
  • GoreyDetailsGoreyDetails212,769
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 16:53Permalink
    Calex dEUS said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Yes, what I did a while back. If I recall there was really only one achievement that might be a problem within the time limit but I managed it just fine. Might be worth reading the guide before starting it.
    Yeah, I couldn't get one castle to spawn before the trial expired, but the rest were quick and easy and you might have better luck with those ones than I did.
  • Posted on 14 April 20 at 17:03Permalink
    Monopoly Deal and Goosebumps xbox 360 for me
  • Posted on 14 April 20 at 18:06Permalink
    Dyet1300 said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    3% and 8% is laughable
    The three enigmatis games are a bundle that is 50% off. Not sure where the 3 & 8% came from. Artfix Mundi games are almost always 50% off when on sale.
    Gordon Bennett (yeah, that's my real name [some older Brits would understand that])
  • Posted on 14 April 20 at 18:39Permalink
    GtechApocalypse said:
    Might pick up Hyper Jam.
    JUST DO IT
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,285,236
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 19:20Permalink
    UA Ridge Reaper said:
    Surprised Duke Nukem isn’t on the list. It’s only a couple hours maybe
    agreed. duke nukem should definitely replace royal roads on this list, as it seems to be both quicker and easier to get through imo
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV1,926,432
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 20:55Permalink
    Why do all the games that are on gamepass have such shit discounts? Wandersong and train track £25 for 2 hours and 2k gs?!
  • SaP RaZzorSaP RaZzor609,557
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 22:20Permalink
    GoreyDetails said:
    Calex dEUS said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    Yeah, I couldn't get one castle to spawn before the trial expired, but the rest were quick and easy and you might have better luck with those ones than I did.
    I did it in the hour but I saw comment then on YouTube how you can get a new trial and still complete it
  • Nv DefinesNv Defines395,229
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 22:33, Edited on 14 April 20 at 22:34 by Nv DefinesPermalink
    NO1KEV said:
    Why do all the games that are on gamepass have such shit discounts? Wandersong and train track £25 for 2 hours and 2k gs?!
    Wandersong at least is an excellent game and well worth a full playthrough without scene select to make it 2 hours. No hate to those who speed through it, I'm just saying it's worth more than its quick GS.
  • Posted on 14 April 20 at 22:40Permalink
    Was gonna pick up fullblast but found another galaga clone that seemed more interesting for half the price while skimming through the sales list on here lol. Although I think I might have to stop looking at these deals since in the past month i've purchased maybe a dozen games that I probably won't be able to start for a whileredface
  • HQAZEHQAZE340,592
    Posted on 15 April 20 at 03:17Permalink
    Maybe old news.. but Brothers is a awesome two stick/puzzle !
    Also a chill/puzzle game is Glass Masquerade..
    And Albedo: Eyes From Outher Space is also a great/trippy game..
    JDH
  • Posted on 15 April 20 at 07:36Permalink
    YoDz said:
    I feel like royal roads doesn’t really qualify but otherwise a cool list. Trying to stay away from low ratio games for a bit though. Got way too into easy Gs a few years ago and ruined my ratio
    Ratio doesn't exactly mean much anymore. You can inflate your ratio by playing easy lesser played gamepass games and you can beat a high ratio game then somebody will find an easy way around beating the game (Hack/mod/console commands etc.) and the ratio will tank.
    Then again gamerscore doesn't exactly mean much either. Just play what makes you happy as nobody else really cares about other peoples GS, ratio, % etc.

Dyet1300 said:
    Maxumilli0n said:
    3% and 8% is laughable
    This is the same company that raised all their game prices post release. The 3% sale price is probably more expensive than what they were at launch!
  • Posted on 15 April 20 at 08:01Permalink
    The Town of Light has me interested. Also, Monopoly Plus, and The Disney Collection w/ Lion King and Aladdin (didn’t realize the difficulty achievements could be cheesed), but at $20 still, idk.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.