The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 25 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• SilentJay76SilentJay76497,257
    Posted on 15 April 20 at 08:08Permalink
    FullBlast is a pretty decent shmup. Played it before on PS4 and just bought it again here. Yes, for the easy GS. But it's actually fun.

Brothers is a great game on its own. Easy or not.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483214,335
    Posted on 15 April 20 at 08:50, Edited on 15 April 20 at 08:52 by Stevo6483Permalink
    I know most people are here for the score but should we really be supporting developers of poorly rated games by giving them sales just for the sake of an easy 1000G? It just sends a message to the developers that we're ok for them to pump out more shovelware as people are happy to lap it up for the sake of gamerscore - which due to quick/easy games like this means absolutely nothing anymore.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,175,847
    Posted on 15 April 20 at 15:13Permalink
    Done a few of these. i like the point & click games
  • Posted on 15 April 20 at 21:36Permalink
    ClaytThaGreat said:
    The Town of Light has me interested. Also, Monopoly Plus, and The Disney Collection w/ Lion King and Aladdin (didn’t realize the difficulty achievements could be cheesed), but at $20 still, idk.
    I think The Town of Light is worth $5. It's a fast completion, but I enjoyed the story it tells. How mental health was viewed back then. If you don't skip the cutscenes and read the articles throughout the game, I think you'll enjoy what it's trying to show you.
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
  • Posted on 16 April 20 at 01:29, Edited on 17 April 20 at 19:40 by DarthRandalNCPermalink
    There's a reason Deployment is rated so low - the difficulty curve is insanely steep. In the article is says about the game:

"According to the game's walkthrough, you can unlock all of the achievements by playing through the tutorial twice."

That is incorrect as there are definitely achievements that cannot be unlocked in the tutorial, especially what is probably the game's most annoying achievement requiring a win with no bases captured. Enemies will spawn kill with laser precision, killing you in what seems like seconds. Horrible controls make it a chore to take others out. A completely frustrating experience that should be avoided at all costs, regardless of the discount. I regret buying and starting this garbage, even if I did finish it within a day.
  • AnToN XnAnToN Xn411,857
    Posted on 16 April 20 at 09:01Permalink
    Stevo6483 said:
    I know most people are here for the score but should we really be supporting developers of poorly rated games by giving them sales just for the sake of an easy 1000G? It just sends a message to the developers that we're ok for them to pump out more shovelware as people are happy to lap it up for the sake of gamerscore - which due to quick/easy games like this means absolutely nothing anymore.
    I agree, I hope when the Series X will be here, Xbox will think about changing the amount of Gs, because since 2013, 1000G almost mean nothing.. I miss the old system with 200G for arcade games, or 400G for bigger ones
  • Ar0nP1aYz05Ar0nP1aYz05200,076
    Posted on 26 June 20 at 07:23Permalink
    Deployment is not easy dammit!
    Aron Franks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.