Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Unravel Two Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 17 April 20 at 03:57Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Unravel Two walkthrough.
  • angelskangelsk705,132
    Posted on 04 May 20 at 20:38Permalink
    It says 100% progress; is this walkthrough ready to be published?
  • vSullyvSully919,468
    Posted on 04 May 20 at 21:41Permalink
    I marked it as 100% progress when I submitted it for review about two weeks ago. I hate hassling the team so I’ve just sort of let it ride.
  • angelskangelsk705,132
    Posted on 04 May 20 at 21:42Permalink
    vSully said:
    I marked it as 100% progress when I submitted it for review about two weeks ago. I hate hassling the team so I’ve just sort of let it ride.
    👍
  • SoupaBuoySoupaBuoy443,284
    Posted on 05 May 20 at 06:45Permalink
    This is my bad - I offered to help out over the weekend and got side-tracked with housework. It'll be reviewed today. :)
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,293,623
    Posted on 05 May 20 at 17:01Permalink
    SoupaBuoy said:
    This is my bad - I offered to help out over the weekend and got side-tracked with housework. It'll be reviewed today. :)
    Really on me, but thanks for volunteering to help take this review over from me. Been a lot of WT stuff to work on and my reviewing fell behind as a result.
  • SoupaBuoySoupaBuoy443,284
    Posted on 05 May 20 at 21:24Permalink
    Passed it on for publish - sorry, was meant to do this by 6pm but it's done now! :)
  • angelskangelsk705,132
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 09:39Permalink
    This looks really good; and thank you for including a video to the lift, as that took me a while to figure out.

Any change of embedding rather than linking the important videos? I think it'll make them easier to see.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle876,866
    Posted on 09 May 20 at 22:16Permalink
    Looks like a great walkthrough indeed.

There is also one information I would add (and pardon me if I missed it), and it's if the timer still counts or not when paused. I would add it to this paragraph in the Game Basics page:
    And finally - there is no visible timer for the speedruns. The timer seems to start as soon as you enter the portal to start the level and ends once the loading screen starts at the end of the level AFTER the end-of-level scene. Time during the intro scene, end scene, and any cutscenes in the level all count.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • vSullyvSully919,468
    Posted on 10 May 20 at 01:28Permalink
    angelsk said:
    This looks really good; and thank you for including a video to the lift, as that took me a while to figure out.

Any change of embedding rather than linking the important videos? I think it'll make them easier to see.
    I had originally embedded my speedrun vids at the start of each level. I ended up just linking them with a HERE instead as I felt it looked better. The other video links throughout the level guides are just to timestamps within the speedrun video so that you can jump to specific sections. I'll see if I think it looks better with the speedrun vid embedded at the start.

Shinnizle said:
    Looks like a great walkthrough indeed.

There is also one information I would add (and pardon me if I missed it), and it's if the timer still counts or not when paused. I would add it to this paragraph in the Game Basics page:
    And finally - there is no visible timer for the speedruns. The timer seems to start as soon as you enter the portal to start the level and ends once the loading screen starts at the end of the level AFTER the end-of-level scene. Time during the intro scene, end scene, and any cutscenes in the level all count.
    Good call. Thanks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.