Game Discussion: Indivisible

Razmi's Challenges in Indivisible achievements found

• I Boz lI Boz l790,854
    Posted on 12 October 20 at 09:02
    WhiterValkyrie said:
    Hey I Boz I, 505 games is an Italian company. Couldn't you go directly to their workplace to say what we think about that in their face XD
    Really? I didn't know that!
    They're also not that far from me so if nothing happens i can visit them and "politely" ask for this damn fix laugh

Anyway, i saw the last post of renderling

The fix is already done, it just needs to be QA'd
    So it's presumably an already submitted work
  • ArkzeinArkzein328,322
    Posted on 12 October 20 at 10:12
    They submitted it, but the build hadn't been compiled. Apparently an easy / automated task (takes a couple of hours per rendering) which he is willing to do, but 505 should have technical people who can as well.

Don't forget the muffin basket when you go! Catch more with Hioney and all that laugh
  • UNeakOneUNeakOne1,849,423
    Posted on 15 October 20 at 08:23
    such trash.
  • LibelluleGinoLibelluleGino1,056,227
    Posted on 21 October 20 at 16:24
    Hello,
    I don't know if there is still something to hope, but I'm expecting an answer from the 505 games team. below my message to 505games team fyi.

Hello,

I've just seen the statement about the game Indivisible https://indivisiblegame.com/official-505-games-statement-reg.... I'm very disappointed about this 505 games decision, as all the XB1 and PS community.
    I fully understand the strategy about not releasing any additionnal content, but at least 505 games should ensure the games published work correctly. It is not the case for the DLC Razmi's Challenge. I hope 505 games is clearly aware of that. Don't hesitate to forward this message to your top management.
    Gino
  • NoblestSteedNoblestSteed365,509
    Posted on 25 October 20 at 06:03
    I also sent them a message. Fingers crossed they can make something happen.

I know you have released a statement recently that there won't be any continued development on Indivisible, which is heartbreaking with the news around that. I wanted to write to ask if the Xbox achievements will ever be fixed though? For example, on a popular achievement hunting website "TrueAchievements" there are almost 26,000 registered users that have at least started the game. Not a single soul has earned some achievements from the Razmi's Challenges DLC.

As someone that also works within the industry, specifically the Community area, I know how sometimes your hands are tied. But I implore you, if there is any possible way to get these properly working, it would mean the world to me and thousands of others. Personally I have spent years completing games and pride myself on completions. Whenever something like this happens though, it really takes the wind out of the sails.
    Posted on 07 November 20 at 17:49
    Hello everybody,

I still don't have any answer from 505 games (as expected...)
    I really don't understand their strategy. I will try to contact Microsoft to check if they can interfere with this mess, or at least removing the broken achievements...
    Gino
  • WhiterValkyrieWhiterValkyrie1,287,067
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 22:35
    After months of discussion, email, discord, here is the new statement :

Mike505 today at 17:51
    I can confirm that this is being actively discussed right now between myself and the production team, and we are figuring out how to get these fixes out. It will require QA time and full submission cycles, but as of right now, it looks like the goal is to get this addressed soon.

I think i'm gonna cry XD
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before
  • eohjayeohjay971,801
    Posted on 20 November 20 at 23:38
    WhiterValkyrie said:
    After months of discussion, email, discord, here is the new statement :

Mike505 today at 17:51
    I can confirm that this is being actively discussed right now between myself and the production team, and we are figuring out how to get these fixes out. It will require QA time and full submission cycles, but as of right now, it looks like the goal is to get this addressed soon.

I think i'm gonna cry XD
    Thanks for keeping at it for all of us, we owe you!
  • UNeakOneUNeakOne1,849,423
    Posted on 21 November 20 at 10:48
    wow, just wow.
  • WhiterValkyrieWhiterValkyrie1,287,067
    Posted on 21 November 20 at 11:58
    eohjay said:
    Thanks for keeping at it for all of us, we owe you!
    Thanks man :D
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before
    Posted on 21 November 20 at 18:36
    It's a very good news ! Thanks to everybody who interfered with this issue.
    Gino
  • ArkzeinArkzein328,322
    Posted on 22 November 20 at 13:34
    Wow, I had a response from support that a patch was being worked on, but then that statement was rolled back when I asked for confirmation, so didn't want to share and get hopes up. Seems it was true though, brilliant if this could come out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.