The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 21st, 2020

• SkarviTSkarviT154,883
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 13:30Permalink
    Compared to the Xbox 360 this looks like a paradise.
  • Posted on 21 April 20 at 16:28Permalink
    Goat Simulator is hella fun; totally worth getting.
  • Chef Not ChiefChef Not Chief1,191,432
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 16:32Permalink
    Contemplating getting the jurassic world expansion. Anyone with first hand knowledge know if the expansions actually had a significant amount to the game? Or if the amount added is actually quality stuff?

Homefront Revolution is a solid game. The game with all the dlc for $6 is a steal. Got a lot of hate when it came out. But it has been heavily improved. When I played through it, I had no issues. Sunk a bunch of time into it. Game is a decent length and would have still loved more.
  • Blissed AwayBlissed Away596,847
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 17:27Permalink
    SkarviT said:
    Compared to the Xbox 360 this looks like a paradise.
    Yeah it's disappointing. I would double dip some games like The Bridge if it went on sale for Xbox 360. Must be a lot of games at full price that are hardly selling anything these days on Xbox 360.
  • TunalegTunaleg635,236
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 18:08Permalink
    Tempted to get Yooka Laylee but seeing games go on sale this year and then put on Game Pass shortly after (eg. Plague Tale, Nier Automata, Savage Planet) is making me hesitate.
  • Posted on 22 April 20 at 03:01Permalink
    Wish the list showed the style of game it is and it's completion ration.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76496,681
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 09:41Permalink
    Tunaleg said:
    Tempted to get Yooka Laylee but seeing games go on sale this year and then put on Game Pass shortly after (eg. Plague Tale, Nier Automata, Savage Planet) is making me hesitate.
    It's probably a likely candidate, since the first game was also on Game Pass.
  • halohogghalohogg101,545
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 12:10Permalink
    Someone's gotta be happy with this list. There are so many games I've never heard of before or seen on sale previously.
  • Posted on 22 April 20 at 18:59Permalink
    Does anyone play White Noise 2? I'd like to play but not worth throwing even 5$ out of I am never really going to get to any matches.
  • mmm bepismmm bepis120,878
    Posted on 23 April 20 at 16:41Permalink
    Dang, really wish that Goat Simulator deal also applied to the Windows version. Would love to stack that but I can't justify the price.

Might pick up a few of those under $5 games just to add to the backlog.
  • wildwest08wildwest08909,486
    Posted on 25 April 20 at 00:16Permalink
    I second the Halo Wars 2 awakening dlc sale. I feel like they were on sale all the time till I played them lol
  • Posted on 25 April 20 at 23:42Permalink
    Dead Effect 2 and Kholat for me!
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.