The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Easy Gamerscore: The 18 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales

• SneechesSneeches274,781
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 17:21
    Never heard of Home sweet Home or Adams Venture. Might have to pick these two up. And Rememoried for easy 1k, count me in.
    mixer.com/Sneeches
  • Posted on 21 April 20 at 19:09
    I often forget just how severely gamerscore has been devalued by the prevalence of low quality easily completed indie games this generation.
  • HyperglideHyperglide409,840
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 21:26
    Was already going to purchase Guns, Gore and Cannolli 2 and Whispers along with Claire Extended Cut which also looks like a pretty easy and cheap completion.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,173,394
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 21:32
    MizerisMoney said:
    I have a friend on my friends list that is mowing through every easy completion game right now. He has got over 26,000 gamerscore in April already. His ratio is in the toilet though.
    I would like to keep mine as high as i can.
    Ive someone on my friends list who hasnt played anything that takes over 10 hours for the past 3-4 months. But each to their own. I prefer to try n keep my completion percentage high so im cleaning up some games i started months ago. Not bothered about ratio you should play whatever entertains you.
  • Bazroy99Bazroy99319,147
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 21:58
    Adam’s Venture is terrible folks.
  • Posted on 21 April 20 at 22:29
    Spydare said:
    MizerisMoney said:
    I have a friend on my friends list that is mowing through every easy completion game right now. He has got over 26,000 gamerscore in April already. His ratio is in the toilet though.
    You’re mad cuz he’s smoking u on the monthly
    I can tell by the way u insult his ratio. lol such a good friend u are.
    Hmmm
    me
  • Posted on 21 April 20 at 22:47
    Finished Outbreak Epidemic this morning (also, just did a quick review of it here), very easy, but don't be shocked when the game lags like crazy.
    Come check me out on Twitch, support your TA streamers - twitch.tv/leo_ascendent
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77628,782
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 23:23
    Spydare said:
    MizerisMoney said:
    Because to be a good friend you have to agree on everything? I don't see why saying that mowing through easy Gs isn't your style & the fact that you prefer to keep your ratio as high as you can would make you a bad friend..?
    He's not naming any one & whether you like it or not, extremely easy Gs (like Rememoried) are as close to buying your Gamerscore as it gets, & playing 24 of them in 3weeks will most definitely send your ratio to the toilet & don't get me wrong I have it on my tag too but fact is that some prefer ratio, some prefer completions & other prefer points, liking another than your friend doesn't make you a bad friend well at least not from my POV.

Oh & on a more light note:
    as high as i can
    Yeah I like to stay as high as I can too laugh
    Come on, I couldn't just let that one slide wink
    "It's hard to be first class when you're white trash" - Dimebag Darrell
  • GruelingJSRGruelingJSR254,851
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 23:58
    Null drifter is on sale for 4$ and is extremely enjoyable arcade style game with quick completion
  • ITS ALivExITS ALivEx213,830
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 00:33
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    I often forget just how severely gamerscore has been devalued by the prevalence of low quality easily completed indie games this generation.
    I know what you mean, used to buy a weeks worth of groceries on a few gamerscore. Now we need a wheelbarrow full of it for a loaf of bread.
    "Every argument you make has probably been debated into the ground, back up and down into it again" -Dr Doppelklick
  • HQAZEHQAZE398,713
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 01:11
    Guns,gore and cannoli 3 please.. clap
    JDH
  • HQAZEHQAZE398,713
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 01:16
    Awesome, Gun and Runner!..
    JDH
  • Drachen77Drachen77278,123
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 05:22
    Back in 1995 is one weird game, but I would recommend it at the lower price. It has a bizarre story but plays like a PS1 game (part of the story). Using achievement guides, 1000 gamerscore in barely an hour.
  • nightw0lfnightw0lf888,340
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 06:59
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    So you complain about gamer score being "devalued" this generation, but you have Avatar, NBA 2K6, Hannah Montana, King Kong, Terminator Salvation, Shaq Fu, and various other 360 "low quality easily completed" games on your profile. You also obtained most of your Surviving Mars achievements in one day, right after the mod method was published.

I don't fault you for playing games with easy gamerscore (I do it, too), but you don't have much room to say stuff like this when a good chunk of your gamerscore is from easier games.

And there are many high-quality indie games this generation, too, some of which are also easily-completed.
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 07:01, Edited on 22 April 20 at 07:01 by nightw0lf
    GruelingJSR said:
    Null drifter is on sale for 4$ and is extremely enjoyable arcade style game with quick completion
    Personally, I found Null Drifter to be trash and not at all worth $4. If you want the easy gamerscore, wait until it's $0.99.
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 07:03
    Bsmittel said:
    Is Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 actually easy or horrible controls like a PC Flash game with a 2 generations worth of games behind aiming mechanic like the first one?
    The first one had a couple of really frustrating achievements, but I'm playing the second one right now and it's fairly straightforward so far. The controls don't suck. Both are decent, short run-and-gun games.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483254,444
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 09:05
    xxxxPRODIGYxxxx said:
    SilentRich69 said:
    Bownzinho said:
    Yeah but are any of these actually worth playing or is it all crappy indie shite?
    Next time read the title buddy.
    "Easy Gamerscore: The 18 quickest game completions from the latest Xbox sales"

Ok, read the title, what about it?
    I will repeat the original question.
    Is any of it worth playing or is it all indie shite?
    I'm with you. It's sad how many 1000G games there are that require little more than switching the game on. They just make a mockery of achievements, gamerscore, and even this site's old mantra; "Just how good are you?"
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76585,710
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 10:13, Edited on 22 April 20 at 10:13 by SilentJay76
    Bownzinho said:
    Yeah but are any of these actually worth playing or is it all crappy indie shite?
    It's probably mostly indie shite. But you can hover the cursor over the titles and check the ratings. Haven't played any of these myself...
  • BownzinhoBownzinho293,798
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 10:21
    SilentRich69 said:
    Bownzinho said:
    Next time read the title buddy.
    Read the title. You can have easy gamerscore games that are worth playing for fun too you know buddy
  • MizerisMoneyMizerisMoney485,039
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 10:48
    EverStoned77 said:
    Spydare said:
    MizerisMoney said:
    Because to be a good friend you have to agree on everything? I don't see why saying that mowing through easy Gs isn't your style & the fact that you prefer to keep your ratio as high as you can would make you a bad friend..?
    He's not naming any one & whether you like it or not, extremely easy Gs (like Rememoried) are as close to buying your Gamerscore as it gets, & playing 24 of them in 3weeks will most definitely send your ratio to the toilet & don't get me wrong I have it on my tag too but fact is that some prefer ratio, some prefer completions & other prefer points, liking another than your friend doesn't make you a bad friend well at least not from my POV.

Oh & on a more light note:
    as high as i can
    Yeah I like to stay as high as I can too laugh
    Come on, I couldn't just let that one slide wink
    Yeah, i dont care that he is doing it, i just prefer to play games that actually require time and effort. I have my fair share of easy games on my profile too, but when it takes less than 1 hour to get 1000 gamerscore, that is a little ridiculous. I couldn't care less about the monthly leaderboards. Whatever makes you happy.
    Nah, i dont care. I used to do that too but not anymore. I just think gamerscore doesn't really mean that much anymore with all these easy games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.