Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Island Saver achievement list revealed

• SplinunzSplinunz337,661
    Posted on 13 May 20 at 16:17
    I completed it in just over 6 hours however kids were at my feet the whole time and I took it slow. Really enjoyed it actually.
  • PURESSENCEPURESSENCE916,526
    Posted on 13 May 20 at 17:27
    I've paid money for worse games, just finished island #1 and makes a relaxing change from more frenetic games. Slime Rancher meets Viva Pinata.
    Too much work, not enough games
  • Posted on 14 May 20 at 07:18
    I've put BL3 and Bioshock Infinite (I know, playing 2x FPS simultaneously...) on hold for Banjo Kazooie and now I've put THAT on hold for this.
    I'm really enjoying the 'take your time' pace, and the design and concept is a very nice change.
  • pezza888pezza888120,401
    Posted on 14 May 20 at 09:02
    Looks like a pretty good game, and not a bad achievement list! Might get this
  • chrisonekchrisonek885,881
    Posted on 14 May 20 at 09:40
    And i got glitch with first gate... i i used the golden key and already stuck with invisible wall
  • planchetflawplanchetflaw347,137
    Posted on 14 May 20 at 16:19
    Great game for kids. Easy 1000G for rest.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,951,886
    Posted on 15 May 20 at 04:39
    geordiedeviant said:
    It's like a dumbed down Slime Rancher. It's actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
    People have completed it so all cheevs possible.

It's not that quick to complete either.
    It's not that slow, though.

It's *exactly* like Slime Rancher, but shorter. I wonder if it's the same dev team. (It HAS to be. It's the same world, almost.)
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Posted on 16 May 20 at 00:37
    Just finished playing it now. It took me roughly 6 hours but I was taking it slow and had some short breaks in between. It's not actually that bad to play and it being free and an easy 1000gs
  • Posted on 29 June 20 at 01:23
    Rum Geoff said:
    It's interesting that it's region locked on the PS4 (I'm Canadian) but no restrictions on the One.
    That's because PlayStation 4 is Region Locked, you need to create a new account in a different region. Xbox is Region free, you can change your region anytime in settings. You don't need to create an account.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.