Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Deliver Us The Moon Walkthrough Discussion

  • Posted on 27 April 20 at 17:09Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Deliver Us The Moon walkthrough.
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93472,681
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 01:11, Edited on 28 April 20 at 05:24 by iGeordie93Permalink
    HI EVERYONE this is my first walkthrough here on TA or ever really....

    but im excited to do this for everyone and hopefully i wont do a bad job!

    looking forward to getting feedback.

    anyway should have this up in a day or two, max, as working on it right now.

    happy gamingcn_guide
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl382,436
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 04:54Permalink
    iGeordie93 said:
    HI EVERYONE this is my first walkthrough here on TA or ever really....

    but im excited to do this foreveryone and hopefully i wont do a bad job!

    looking forward to getting feedback.

    anyway should have this up in a day or two, max, as working on it right now.

    happy gamingcn_guide
    Good luck! I might give this game a go when you’re done.
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93472,681
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 05:10Permalink
    KingyOwl said:
    Good luck! I might give this game a go when you’re done.
    Thank you.
    I'd definitely recommend it like. its not a long completion time but also the story is quite good.
  • transkymantranskyman157,620
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 19:15Permalink
    Great to see work on a walkthrough. Any estimates on completion?
    Greetings!
    Game hard!
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93472,681
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 23:45Permalink
    transkyman said:
    Great to see work on a walkthrough. Any estimates on completion?
    Greetings!
    yea I've only got 3 chapters left to write and then it should be finished, so time here is 00:44 it'll take me a few hours but it will be finished by the 29th of April I'll make sure of it ^_^
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 01:34Permalink
    Looking forward to this
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93472,681
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 02:27Permalink
    Ultramarine360 said:
    Looking forward to this
    I'm glad you are. I'm looking forward to people using my 1st walkthrough haha smile

    I'm on the last chapter so not much longer to go! clap
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 04:38Permalink
    Hopefully it will get reviewed in a timely manner too.
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93472,681
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 04:52Permalink
    Mike Marcelais said:
    Hopefully it will get reviewed in a timely manner too.
    Hopefully, but I'm not gonna do that haha a walk-through is one thing but a review is different ha.
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93472,681
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 04:53Permalink
    UPDATE~ last chapter has 2 parts, part one is done just starting part 2 and then it's done. last stretch!
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 05:48Permalink
    Awesome!!! Just started playing and thought I’d check for collectibles and missable stuff.

    Thanks!!!
    Kungfu Monk3y
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93472,681
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 05:50Permalink
    KungFu Monk3y said:
    Awesome!!! Just started playing and thought I’d check for collectibles and missable stuff.

    Thanks!!!
    I hope you enjoy the game.

    Nearly done! I swear haha
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93472,681
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 08:10Permalink
    IT IS DONE!

    I've submitted it for review now, so it's all just a waiting game I suppose.

    Phew... headspin
  • BasileusBasileus215,254
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 08:55Permalink
    Awesome news. Thank you very much. wave
  • RiBoPRiBoP211,614
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 10:27Permalink
    iGeordie93 said:
    IT IS DONE!

    I've submitted it for review now, so it's all just a waiting game I suppose.

    Phew... headspin
    Ok nice! Been wanting to start the game but will wait for your walkthrough then! wave
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93472,681
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 12:40Permalink
    RiBoP said:
    iGeordie93 said:
    IT IS DONE!

    I've submitted it for review now, so it's all just a waiting game I suppose.

    Phew... headspin
    Ok, nice! Been wanting to start the game but will wait for your walkthrough then! wave
    Yea just waiting on it going live then you can follow it, my friend! :D
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 13:42Permalink
    How long do they usually take to pass through a review? Does a tester use it to play the game or something? Would be good to know.dive
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 13:43Permalink
    iGeordie93 said:
    IT IS DONE!

    I've submitted it for review now, so it's all just a waiting game I suppose.

    Phew... headspin
    Well done
    Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
  • GabweGabwe434,022
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 15:30Permalink
    Thanks a lot for the guide!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.