The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 28th, 2020

• Vok 250Vok 250444,280
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 15:59
    Best sale of the year IMHO. CoD, FF, and many others are the cheapest they've been in years. At least in Canadian Zimbabwebucks.
  • LiquiDeltaLiquiDelta197,289
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 16:00, Edited on 28 April 20 at 16:25 by LiquiDelta
    Does this Need for Speed Payback bundle include the Speedcross DLC? It's not listed, but it includes the cars from what I can tell.

Edit: Nevermind, just realized the bundle doesn't even include the game.
  • mosin360mosin360775,357
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 16:06
    How is the server population for SW BF2? Seems like the game still has content coming out for it so I take that as a good sign that its alive and doing well?
    Buy your digital games/DLC from your favorite Mixer streamer, it really helps support them.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285971,398
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 16:45
    It's my birthday and was going to drop some birthday money on games. Not a single thing in all that I don't already have or am interested in. Few things I'll probably grab but not until a much deeper sale.
  • snake42069snake420692,039,455
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 16:53
    bladestorm nightmare finally goes on sale. took them 5 years to realize that it shouldn't be $60.
  • pantorqapantorqa378,956
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 17:41
    Is it worth grabbing Re:Mind on the 20% discount? I'm coming close to finishing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final miz for the first time, and will work through the series before coming to the DLC.
  • DE4N MUFCDE4N MUFC1,309,374
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 17:48
    Just the Elite Dangerous: Horizons Season Pass for me. Got the Everspace Encounters DLC last week too, those two games are going to look fantastic when playing on an LG C9 which I’m getting soon.
  • dolanquackdolanquack18,742
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 19:04
    pantorqa said:
    Is it worth grabbing Re:Mind on the 20% discount? I'm coming close to finishing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final miz for the first time, and will work through the series before coming to the DLC.
    Considering the DLC is a shit cashgrab, I wouldn't get it until it's at least 60% off
  • Posted on 28 April 20 at 19:16
    Nothing for me. I was looking at the Metronomicon game but thanks to the video clips feature I was able to see that is a big hell no!
    I brake for Hulking Phase Beasts!
  • Posted on 28 April 20 at 19:55
    some of the smaller indie games have been really decent prices recently but those COD prices still seem a bit off
  • Posted on 28 April 20 at 21:21
    How does DS2 SOTFS compare to the 1st Dark Souls?
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm653,109
  • King TrakxKing Trakx467,094
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 23:00
    Matodion 1st said:
    So much samey sale with same bullshit prices...pass.
    But Assassin's Creed games are on sale this time! ;)
  • King TrakxKing Trakx467,094
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 23:04
    EazyE2285 said:
    It's my birthday and was going to drop some birthday money on games. Not a single thing in all that I don't already have or am interested in. Few things I'll probably grab but not until a much deeper sale.
    Happy birthday! :D

Personally, I'd HIGHLY recommend Kingdom Two Crowns. It's one of my favorite games of all-time and they just released a big update today (a whole new set of islands with unique art, characters, buildings, and music).

The mobile version of it also released today for $10 USD. (Which I just bought but have yet to play.)
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 01:21
    Stream Family said:
    RadicalKoopa said:
    FF games on sale again.. fingers crossed coming soon to game pass.
    They been stringing me along for weeks now with these on sale
    All the FF games are worth full price. I bought every single one full price on release day and loved them ffx/x2 is by far one of the greatest collections of all time. I was actually really depressed that I 100%ed it so quickly. I'd easily buy another stack of them again just to do the achievements once again.

Currently loving the KH collections right now, also worth full price easily.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz913,182
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 02:51, Edited on 29 April 20 at 06:56 by wolfsburgraz
    Quite a few things on my sale tracker this week, tempting but I'm holding firm to limited spending during this time and seeing as I've got a library several hundred games deep that I've hardly played or haven't even started. It feels like I enjoy buying games more than playing them sometimes.

- Dead Rising 4 Deluxe
    - Dynasty Warriors 9 season passes
    - Final Fantasy VIII, X/X-2 and XII
    - Giga Wrecker
    - Return to the Obra Dinn
    - Romancing SaGa 2, 3
    - The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor

I also want the Resident Evil Revelations bundle and RE 4-6 3-pack for some reason. Someone please send help. laugh
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,486,226
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 04:33
    wolfsburgraz said:
    It feels like I enjoy buying games more than playing them sometimes.
    That's my line!
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 04:53
    Is Metronomicon any good? Looking for something different
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • xenomorphsxenomorphs720,164
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 10:47
    Just the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for me.
  • Matodion 1stMatodion 1st694,969
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 13:36
    Doombot98275 said:
    Matodion 1st said:
    So much samey sale with same bullshit prices...pass.
    But Assassin's Creed games are on sale this time! ;)
    Still the same price as the last time, the 6th isn't the charm.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads