Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

May's Games With Gold include Overlord II and V-Rally 4

• Posted on 29 April 20 at 12:58Permalink
    I love how people complain about free games its just mindbaffeling. You pay 1 euro/dollar/quid per 3months of ultimate and you get 12 games to keep in return so ill take anything even if its not my cup of tea. I love all games and don't have, and at the cost of 0,00$ its amazing they even care to do this. I am very glad im getting free Arcade games since those are the most prone to being delisted. I'll be for sure conpleting the 360 games.
    People that leave mid session or goof around get negative feedback be warned, i dont care about the ratio i care about giving you the slap in the face
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 13:51Permalink
    Another racing game? This year alone we've already had 4 racing games on GwG, TT Isle of Man, Project CARS 2, Toybox Turbos and now V-Rally 4. Come on Microsoft, I know you're more interested in pushing GamePass subs now, but can we get a little more variety?
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 14:26Permalink
    I didn't expect the Warhammer Inquisition.
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 14:46Permalink
    Damn was really hoping for Super Mega Baseball 3. Guess we got spoiled with the first 2.
  • Sky ManiacSky Maniac584,150
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 15:01, Edited on 29 April 20 at 15:06 by Sky ManiacPermalink
    BacklogGamer#964 said:
    Another racing game? This year alone we've already had 4 racing games on GwG, TT Isle of Man, Project CARS 2, Toybox Turbos and now V-Rally 4. Come on Microsoft, I know you're more interested in pushing GamePass subs now, but can we get a little more variety?
    so out of the 20 games in total (including May) that have been given away only 4 are racing?

so is the 16 other games not enough variety?

I'm suprised we haven't been given Assetto Corsa seeing as Competizione is coming to console in June, but can always hope for the first half of June smile
  • lethelerrorlethelerror274,252
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 17:52Permalink
    nice i almost bought warhammer a couple of weeks ago i am glad i didn't
  • vSullyvSully911,316
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 17:57Permalink
    The Warhammer game has 775 base gamerscore? That’s so odd.
  • SlipKnoT 008SlipKnoT 008558,812
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 18:27Permalink
    While the lineup is weak in my opinion, it beats what Playstation Plus is getting.
  • dlCHIEF58dlCHIEF58413,866
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 20:28Permalink
    ScoPhibes said:
    PS Plus gets Dying Light and Dark Souls Remastered.. Wow.. They are certainly quality over quantity. Another month of Xbox games that I will never play. If you're like me and don't play multiplayer, Xbox live is officially worthless.

EDIT: Even if it isn't official, their games last month were still better, and practically every month for a long while.
    That sure is a strange way to spell Cities: Skylines and Farming Simulator 19.
  • dlCHIEF58dlCHIEF58413,866
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 20:30Permalink
    MF Draco said:
    Another horrible month. Just compare that pile of shit which we are receiving since beggining of the year to the PS lineups. Uncharted Collection, Sims 4, BioShock Collection, Sonic, Shadow of the Colossus, Dark Souls, Dying Light on PS Plus, and our best title is Castlevania LoS 2 I guess, mic off.
    LOL, and half the titles on that list are PS3 games that were ported or remastered so not much to brag about there bub.
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 21:39, Edited on 29 April 20 at 21:41 by XboxGamer2018Permalink
    i was hoping that Red Dead Redemption would been a free Game with Gold game next month instead of SWOS ( Sensible World of Soccer ), since Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to Game Pass in May
  • Calex dEUSCalex dEUS1,016,384
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 22:22Permalink
    I remember loving the first Overlord game when it came out but not really enjoying the second one at all. Don't recall why though.
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 22:23Permalink
    XboxGamer2018 said:
    i was hoping that Red Dead Redemption would been a free Game with Gold game next month instead of SWOS ( Sensible World of Soccer ), since Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to Game Pass in May
    The only reason RDR 2 is on GP is because they are trying to recruit people into the multiplayer: that's why it's only going to be on for a few months like GTA V is (which coincidentally they have jacked up the sale prices on).

There is absolutely no way RDR is ever going to be GWG.
  • Uzumaki DKUzumaki DK137,773
    Posted on 30 April 20 at 08:39Permalink
    This is a little underwhelming. Another car game and an old soccer game. Yikes.

With the FF7 Remake landing on the PS platform I hoped they'd put the FF7 Original on Games With Gold, that'd be cool.

But hey, I'll give it a shot, maybe I'll be surprised dance
    Rune Østerling
  • Posted on 30 April 20 at 09:51Permalink
    V-Rally 4 is out now im downloading it as we speak
  • RallyForLifeRallyForLife105,486
    Posted on 30 April 20 at 09:52Permalink
    no cry more!!! games free.hated me english bad hated more people stupid said … more games bla bla.... no money cost..you like pay for games with gold? please...no all months good for peope,i solo play games car,perfect for me,in next month i no can play anything and you yes...please stop.
  • RallyForLifeRallyForLife105,486
    Posted on 30 April 20 at 09:53Permalink
    vSully said:
    The Warhammer game has 775 base gamerscore? That’s so odd.
    dlc...i dont know you need pay,but i remebmer warhammer from Xbox 360 and good game., time consumed i brain
  • stebeer85stebeer85473,207
    Posted on 30 April 20 at 11:30Permalink
    They give shite out now 👎🏻
    #illholdyourbeer
  • halohogghalohogg101,227
    Posted on 30 April 20 at 12:31Permalink
    Sky Maniac said:
    BacklogGamer#964 said:
    so out of the 20 games in total (including May) that have been given away only 4 are racing?

I'm suprised we haven't been given Assetto Corsa seeing as Competizione is coming to console in June, but can always hope for the first half of June smile
    I would welcome a racing game every month - 1 out of 4 works for me. TT isn't really racing though - c'mon ... it's bikes. Toybox was a 6 hour piece of crap - so also not a true racer. wink

There are plenty of Racing GwG options still to come:
    Assetto would be nice.
    Gravel I would try.
    F1 2017 - so many to choose from really.
    Gas Guzzlers Extreme for a fun arcade.
    Mx vs ATV All Out - every other Mx has been GwG.
    NASCAR - I've never played one of these yet.
    NFS - which one would be good?
    ONRUSH - is it too soon?
    Seb Loeb Rally
  • Sky ManiacSky Maniac584,150
    Posted on 30 April 20 at 13:03, Edited on 30 April 20 at 13:04 by Sky ManiacPermalink
    halohogg said:
    Sky Maniac said:

I would welcome a racing game every month - 1 out of 4 works for me. TT isn't really racing though - c'mon ... it's bikes. Toybox was a 6 hour piece of crap - so also not a true racer. wink

There are plenty of Racing GwG options still to come:
    Assetto would be nice.
    Gravel I would try.
    F1 2017 - so many to choose from really.
    Gas Guzzlers Extreme for a fun arcade.
    Mx vs ATV All Out - every other Mx has been GwG.
    NASCAR - I've never played one of these yet.
    NFS - which one would be good?
    ONRUSH - is it too soon?
    Seb Loeb Rally
    Ahh I would count TT, I actually enjoyed TT shock. It also actually got me round to finally watching TT3D: Closer to the Edge - which I've owned for several years laugh

I'm hoping Assetto comes, even though I already own it (just not got round to playing it)
    can't see why they dont push out the old previous years F1 games when it comes round to the new release - gets people to see if they like it at least.

Onrush is a potential as it has already been on game pass if I'm not mistaken?

Seb Loeb rally was on sale for around £3 a few weeks backs so I'd say pick it up on sale and hopefully it wont pop up on gwg.

personally would like to see the DiRT or WRC series feature in GWG more too
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.