The Original Off Topic Board

Chat about anything you like!

Questions for people that live In Georgia

  • Se7enn SinsSe7enn Sins345,162
    Posted on 30 April 20 at 06:11Permalink
    Hello friends, I’m asking this on here because we gamers are a family. I’ve asked other sites too. Anyways I am a father that lives In Kansas. And my pregnant ex moved to Georgia with her family. She ended up having the baby down there and now doesn’t want me to have anything to do with my baby. Does anybody know of a really good lawyer they’d recommend so I can fight for my rights as a father. Kansas lawyers are not allowed to fight for fathers outside it’s state.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.