Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Farming Simulator 17 (Win 10) Walkthrough Discussion

• Rossco7530Rossco75301,386,659
    Posted on 01 May 20 at 08:49Permalink
    Hi all!

I'm porting this over from my console walkthrough. Like my Darksiders III WT, I'm planning on using keyboard/mouse controls for this version - if you're playing with a controller on Win 10 then you can refer to the console version if required.

It shouldn't take too long - the only stumbling block will be that I am terrible at keyboard/mouse! compute
    Posted on 09 May 20 at 10:47Permalink
    WT has just been submitted for checking. Unfortunately the cruise control exploit has been removed in this version. It will add a little to the actual playing time but the game should still only take around the 10 hour mark.

As always, please post here or send me a message if you have any questions or comments on the WT. Happy farming!
  • PattyAFC1903PattyAFC1903163,271
    Posted on 22 May 20 at 22:08Permalink
    Hi, sorry I'm a bit confused where I'm supposed to be unloading the grass. Am I to unload beside the trough as I can't seem to unload into the trough.

Thanks!
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 04:18Permalink
    PattyAFC1903 said:
    Hi, sorry I'm a bit confused where I'm supposed to be unloading the grass. Am I to unload beside the trough as I can't seem to unload into the trough.

Thanks!
    Are you at the right place? On the east side of the field (right side on the map). It should give you the option to unload if you are in the right position and it's fairly lenient - eg. you don't need to be right over the trough. If the control option appears, you will fill the trough. I don't think you can 'miss' - if you are able to unload, it will work.

Also, it's the smaller trough built into the fence rather than the large concreted area.

I hope this clarifies things.
  • PattyAFC1903PattyAFC1903163,271
    Posted on 26 May 20 at 19:07Permalink
    Rossco7530 said:
    PattyAFC1903 said:

Thanks!
    Are you at the right place? On the east side of the field (right side on the map). It should give you the option to unload if you are in the right position and it's fairly lenient - eg. you don't need to be right over the trough. If the control option appears, you will fill the trough. I don't think you can 'miss' - if you are able to unload, it will work.

Also, it's the smaller trough built into the fence rather than the large concreted area.

Yes, I'm an idiot. Trying to put it in the wrong Trough. :(
    Posted on 27 May 20 at 04:28Permalink
    PattyAFC1903 said:
    Rossco7530 said:
    PattyAFC1903 said:

Thanks!

Yes, I'm an idiot. Trying to put it in the wrong Trough. :(
    No, it's a good point and it should be in the walkthrough. I'll put in a clarification when I have a moment.

Glad you're back on track! toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.