Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom (Xbox 360) Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 02 May 20 at 04:07, Edited on 02 May 20 at 04:19 by Styles PluralPermalink
    The walkthrough for the game is nearly complete. I just need to proofread it and check for any revision errors. The Walkthrough Overview I have set up is listed as:

- Achievements in this walkthrough: 50
    - Total Gamerscore: 1,000
    - Total TrueAchievement: 2,025
    - Estimated Time: 20 to 25 hours
    - Playthroughs Required: 3+
    - Missable Achievements: 11
    - Unobtainable Achievements: 0
    - Online only Achievements: 0
    - Contains DLC Achievements: No

In addition, the Walkthrough can be broken into the following sections:

1. Walkthrough Overview
    2. General hints and tips
    3. Story Walkthrough - ACT I
    4. Story Walkthrough - ACT II
    5. Story Walkthrough - ACT III
    6. Story Walkthrough - ACT IV
    7. Story Walkthrough - ACT V
    8. Story Walkthrough - ACT VI
    9. Story Walkthrough - ACT VII
    10. Story Walkthrough - ACT VIII
    11. Mop up & Miscellaneous Playthrough(s)

If any overseer is ready to evaluate my work let me know and please report to me with any suggestions before postage.

Thank you
  • Posted on 03 May 20 at 02:10, Edited on 03 May 20 at 02:10 by Styles PluralPermalink
    I know the walkthrough for Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom (Xbox 360) Achievements was locked and given the okay to publish yesterday. But I needed to make some quick edits and revisions. Everything should be set now.

As of 3 May 2020 the walkthrough is definitely complete now and I will not be editing it anymore at this point. As stated previously make sure it is formatted in the Overview from what I provided in the spoiler below:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Thanks!
  • Posted on 03 May 20 at 02:40Permalink
    Styles Plural said:
    If any overseer is ready to evaluate my work let me know and please report to me with any suggestions before postage.
    You have to hit the Ready for Review button.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,293,623
    Posted on 04 May 20 at 04:46Permalink
    Additionally, on your Overview point, those pages are actually auto-generated. Not need for anyone to create it.
  • Posted on 05 May 20 at 14:10Permalink
    Reborn Insanity said:
    Styles Plural said:
    I can't for the life of me find the "Ready for Review" button. Just spent half an hour checking for it. How do I access the button exactly?
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,210,664
    Posted on 05 May 20 at 15:28Permalink
    Styles Plural said:
    Reborn Insanity said:
    Styles Plural said:
    I can't for the life of me find the "Ready for Review" button. Just spent half an hour checking for it. How do I access the button exactly?
    The first way if you have found that tab already, is going to your manage walkthroughs section (not sure where this is for the community. For me personally, I have a walkthrough section under My Links) and clicking on your walkthrough, there are 2 rows of buttons on the bottom and the top left one should be Ready For Review. If you haven't found that tab yet, go to the editing section of the walkthrough and I believe below the list of edits on the left side should be a button saying Back to management. Then the steps are the same as above as that will take you to the same page.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.