Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Moving Out Walkthrough Discussion

  • Posted on 01 May 20 at 05:11
    Please use this thread to discuss the Moving Out walkthrough.
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93676,853
    Posted on 01 May 20 at 13:52
    Hey Everyone,

    Just letting you all know I'm working on this walkthrough just now. (i say just now but I've been working on it for a good 4-5 hours already)

    I should have this finished by today (01/05/20)

    Thank you
    ”Sorry, I saw an opening that just screamed ‘ATTACK,’ so I did, ha!” - Goku
  • Posted on 01 May 20 at 17:17
    How is it going mate
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93676,853
    Posted on 01 May 20 at 17:20
    TheFraudLord said:
    How is it going mate
    Just finished typing up all the story levels, complete with collectables, objectives, hints, tips, times.

    just edited and uploaded all the screenshots (61!!) for the story levels (2 per level) and about to add them into the walkthrough.

    then I just need to write quick bits about the extra levels and then it's done.
    ”Sorry, I saw an opening that just screamed ‘ATTACK,’ so I did, ha!” - Goku
  • Posted on 01 May 20 at 17:22
    Ahh that’s so cool man I’ll be waiting straight away ready to play
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93676,853
    Posted on 02 May 20 at 05:21
    Update: 2

    The walkthrough is now complete. Just waiting to hear back about some questions I have. Then I shall submit this for review.
    ”Sorry, I saw an opening that just screamed ‘ATTACK,’ so I did, ha!” - Goku
  • RipNRivaRipNRiva301,313
    Posted on 10 May 20 at 13:58
    sounds good!
  • TwedzzTwedzz154,339
    Posted on 17 May 20 at 21:33
    Any update on the walkthrough? smile
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93676,853
    Posted on 17 May 20 at 22:05
    Twedzz said:
    Any update on the walkthrough? smile
    The walkthrough has been finished for a while now just waiting on radicalsniper reviewing it ! He's started on it so it shouldn't be much longer , I can't speak for him but I appreciate your patience :)
    ”Sorry, I saw an opening that just screamed ‘ATTACK,’ so I did, ha!” - Goku
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,576,491
    Posted on 17 May 20 at 22:44
    iGeordie93 said:
    Twedzz said:
    Any update on the walkthrough? smile
    The walkthrough has been finished for a while now just waiting on radicalsniper reviewing it ! He's started on it so it shouldn't be much longer , I can't speak for him but I appreciate your patience :)
    Apologies. A lot of other walkthrough stuff going on with managing and whatnot so I've fallen behind there. I'll be working to get this done in the next day or so and published immediately. Thank you for the patience.
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93676,853
    Posted on 17 May 20 at 22:45
    RadicalSniper99 said:
    iGeordie93 said:
    Twedzz said:
    Any update on the walkthrough? smile
    The walkthrough has been finished for a while now just waiting on radicalsniper reviewing it ! He's started on it so it shouldn't be much longer , I can't speak for him but I appreciate your patience :)
    Apologies. A lot of other walkthrough stuff going on with managing and whatnot so I've fallen behind there. I'll be working to get this done in the next day or so and published immediately. Thank you for the patience.
    You do your thing radicalsniper :D
    ”Sorry, I saw an opening that just screamed ‘ATTACK,’ so I did, ha!” - Goku
  • Posted on 21 May 20 at 18:53
    The walkthrough has now been published.

    You can find it here: Moving Out Walkthrough
  • Posted on 29 May 20 at 20:13, Edited on 29 May 20 at 20:13 by HumbleSloth4921
    Awesome guide!

    It’s worth noting that quite a few of the achievements in this game are bugged and despite a response and promises from the developers, it has already been a very long time without a patch.
  • iGeordie93iGeordie93676,853
    Posted on 29 May 20 at 20:37
    HumbleSloth4921 I'll be sure to add a note about that thank you
    ”Sorry, I saw an opening that just screamed ‘ATTACK,’ so I did, ha!” - Goku
  • JeroenRosJeroenRos907,176
    Posted on 03 June 20 at 12:28
    You might want top add to LENNY'S MANSION that it is fine to place items (like a table) on the buttons. I thought your description and the ingame one were slightly unclear on how to approach this goal. I endeds up placing one of the speakers on the lower closet to make it to the trophy room and I ended up throwing stuff around when I could not move the DJ-table through the door :')
    Jeroen Ros
  • JeroenRosJeroenRos907,176
    Posted on 09 June 20 at 19:37
    Also, in the flamethrower factory, you have a description for 'Don't stand on the conveyor' that seems to be slightly inaccurate. To me it seemed that there was no problem whatsoever running around over this middle converyor belt at all (even jumping through the window from the lower rooms ro run over the belt towards the door next to the couch), I assume this challenge is only voided if you would stand still.
    Jeroen Ros
  • OLph42OLph421,262,814
    Posted on 14 June 20 at 19:53
    Thanks for the guide, it worked fine.

    I have a few comments on some parts that had me a bit confused:

    Poolside pad
    Don't hold a box for more than 3 second
    Use the "Jump over the pool" for the fragile boxes, toss the other ones over the pool.

    Dread manor
    Mess up the artwork
    4 paintings in the middle of the upper floor, 4 paintings on the left wall.

    Lenny's mansion
    Clear the pier
    Two objects (A chair and a bucket(?)) on the pier, push them into the water.

    Locked Lever Lab
    Take the couch outside
    Move it out on the balkony on the left.

    The Chase
    Complete the gaming area
    Bring the "white console" to the tv in the last trailer (No need to use the truck)
  • xDaffxDaff425,283
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 15:07
    I second what JeroenRos says about Lenny's Mansion and the buttons. I thought you couldn't use them at all based on your description, but you can place things on the buttons. And for Flamethrower Factory. I guess it means you can't stand still, I was on it and kept moving - the objective unlocked for me.

    For The Chase, the White Console, for me, was in the very first trailer, not the one in the guide. I also carried it to the end of the level instead of using the truck.
    If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,775,550
    Posted on 26 June 20 at 18:56
    xDaff said:
    I second what JeroenRos says about Lenny's Mansion and the buttons. I thought you couldn't use them at all based on your description, but you can place things on the buttons. And for Flamethrower Factory. I guess it means you can't stand still, I was on it and kept moving - the objective unlocked for me.

    For The Chase, the White Console, for me, was in the very first trailer, not the one in the guide. I also carried it to the end of the level instead of using the truck.
    +1 for lenny's mansion, i got stuck on the room on the left with the big cassette-tape thing, couldn't for the life of me get it out the door. you can drop items on the buttons around the house, you just cant step on them yourself, and that should be cleared up in the wt. otherwise, great clear wt ( :
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
  • vSullyvSully1,092,037
    Posted on 28 June 20 at 21:17
    I had no cows in Snottsberry Farm- just a pig, two sheep, and six chickens. I was able to get the Pen Pals objective by throwing all the animals into the big area on the far right.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.