Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

NASCAR Heat 5 achievement list revealed

• RallyForLifeRallyForLife230,499
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 16:44
    I never can play nascar but i like see nascar in youtube, i like buy nascar games in sales!
  • I NVIII II NVIII I670,981
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 16:47
    Wait... no achievements named after Kyle Larson? Oh my😂
  • superniceguysuperniceguy337,429
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:19
    A new Nascar Heat. No wonder they dropped the price of 4.

Nascar Heat 3 may get delisted soon then, probably best get that ASAP if you want it, it is only £16.74, and I doubt it will be on sale cheaper at some point. Nascar Heat 2 did not.
  • Groudon199Groudon199644,769
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:23, Edited on 07 May 20 at 17:27 by Groudon199
    Same list as 4 (which was the same as 3), but with a couple extra length, reputation, and cash achievements.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:07
    "Not intimidated " must be a play on Dale Earnhardt I'm guessing but curious as to why they chose 77 races. He did drive #77 but only for 1 race so maybe thats why it's "not intimidated" lol
    Every game with DLC that you pay for is a paid update.
  • RCosta14RCosta14116,040
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:12
    Johnny Broflex said:
    "Not intimidated " must be a play on Dale Earnhardt I'm guessing but curious as to why they chose 77 races. He did drive #77 but only for 1 race so maybe thats why it's "not intimidated" lol
    Dale Earnhardt won 76 races on Nascar cup series, you need to win one more race to overcome the GOAT, its like that in all achievements related with number of wins.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:23
    RCosta14 said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    Dale Earnhardt won 76 races on Nascar cup series, you need to win one more race to overcome the GOAT, its like that in all achievements related with number of wins.
    Oh gotcha, thanks!
    Every game with DLC that you pay for is a paid update.
  • babij17 IVbabij17 IV143,494
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 18:27
    Cover look like NASCAR 15 welcome back
  • KodingKoding977,886
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 21:10
    LOL...I just won NASCAR Heat 4 a few weeks ago. I haven't even started it yet.
    72 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,200 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 22:05
    I thought the cover driver was Ricky Bobby
    https://mixer.com/StreamFamily
  • Crater BobCrater Bob344,228
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 02:04
    Johnny Broflex said:
    RCosta14 said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    Oh gotcha, thanks!
    Those achievements are all geared to beating the win totals of legendary NASCAR drivers, including Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon, and even "King" Richard Petty's 200 wins.
    Gatekeeper Four off your starboard wing, turn to 2-2-0 and drop to Angels two or you will be fired upon!
  • DersDrumsDersDrums221,872
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 12:24
    I'm not too surprised the list is mostly the same from the last few games, especially with the dev team changing hands. Hopefully NH6 is a big step forwards, since I have a hunch this game won't be too much different from NH4.
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 13:31
    Crater Bob said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    RCosta14 said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    Oh gotcha, thanks!
    Those achievements are all geared to beating the win totals of legendary NASCAR drivers, including Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon, and even "King" Richard Petty's 200 wins.
    For this game the drivers to beat are:

Dale Earnhardt JR
    Tony Stweart
    Dale Earnhardt
    Jeff Gordon
    Richard Petty
  • RPM SwerveRPM Swerve226,942
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 19:08
    Basically NASCAR heat 4 part 2. The physics are a bit wonky on road courses but overall a solid NASCAR series and easy achievements. Probably best to get heat 3 or 4 since there isn't much a difference and those are cheaper.
  • QuickdontdieQuickdontdie1,469,965
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 19:17
    How many times in a row can they release the same game? Part nascar
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 20:04
    RCosta14 said:
    Crater Bob said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    RCosta14 said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    Oh gotcha, thanks!

Dale Earnhardt JR
    Tony Stweart
    Dale Earnhardt
    Jeff Gordon
    Richard Petty
    Yup, you got it, I mentioned Kyle Busch because he was used in previous games, but good on ya to list who's to beat this time 'round. Also, can't wait for real NASCAR to come back on the 17th at Darlington, about time!
    Gatekeeper Four off your starboard wing, turn to 2-2-0 and drop to Angels two or you will be fired upon!
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 22:02, Edited on 08 May 20 at 22:05 by RCosta14
    Crater Bob said:
    RCosta14 said:
    Crater Bob said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    RCosta14 said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    Oh gotcha, thanks!

Dale Earnhardt JR
    Tony Stweart
    Dale Earnhardt
    Jeff Gordon
    Richard Petty
    Yup, you got it, I mentioned Kyle Busch because he was used in previous games, but good on ya to list who's to beat this time 'round. Also, can't wait for real NASCAR to come back on the 17th at Darlington, about time!
    Yeah, i miss NASCAR too, the only motorsport that i watch and follow in the last 2 years, and i'm from Europe and we have good stuff here, but i like NASCAR 😆
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 23:39
    RCosta14 said:
    Crater Bob said:
    RCosta14 said:
    Crater Bob said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    RCosta14 said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    Oh gotcha, thanks!

Dale Earnhardt JR
    Tony Stweart
    Dale Earnhardt
    Jeff Gordon
    Richard Petty
    Yeah, i miss NASCAR too, the only motorsport that i watch and follow in the last 2 years, and i'm from Europe and we have good stuff here, but i like NASCAR 😆
    I'd heard ages ago that the UK had their own version called BriSCA, but never found much out about it.

Either way, welcome to NASCAR.
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 23:48
    Crater Bob said:
    RCosta14 said:
    Crater Bob said:
    RCosta14 said:
    Crater Bob said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    RCosta14 said:
    Johnny Broflex said:
    Oh gotcha, thanks!

Dale Earnhardt JR
    Tony Stweart
    Dale Earnhardt
    Jeff Gordon
    Richard Petty
    I'd heard ages ago that the UK had their own version called BriSCA, but never found much out about it.

Either way, welcome to NASCAR.
    Thanks mate, take care.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.