Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Here's every Xbox Series X game Microsoft revealed during Xbox 20/20

• CanezzaCanezza58,851
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n785,052
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:03Permalink
    Bright Memories>Everything else
  • billbillbillbillbillbill738,907
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:07, Edited on 07 May 20 at 17:08 by billbillbillPermalink
    Quite a killer showing, given most bigger developers/publishers'll be doing their own thing throughout summer.

As a bonus note that didn't come through during the stream: Scorn is a Series X console-exclusive. : )

Maxumilli0n said:
    Bright Memories>Everything else
    Nah. Scorn & Bloodlines, bruhv! Scorn & Bloodlines.

And The Ascent, and Call of the Sea.
    ...aaaaaand The Medium, plz. : x
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:09Permalink
    Several of these games look interesting, but Bright Memories is the only one that strikes me as next-gen.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:10Permalink
    Keeping my eyes on Bright Memory, Chorvs, Ascent, Scarlet Nexus, and Second Extinction...
    sonicfreak1986
  • gtbikegtbike362,703
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:11Permalink
    Bright Memory: Infinite was stunning. Most excited about that one. Will probably play all of these games though.
  • BalnazzardBalnazzard116,955
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:11, Edited on 07 May 20 at 17:12 by BalnazzardPermalink
    They really should have gone with this quality over quantity....considering it was only 30 minutes basicly...

Oh well perhaps it was too much to expect to get much from 3rd party devs this early into the year and especially since companies like EA will hold their own digital events in Summer.

Hopefully Microsoft's 1st party event in July will actually provide gameplay footage from their 1st party games, cause short ingame trailers like that dont really work for me and propably for most other gamers.

Bright Memory: Infinite is actually quite impressive considering it was made by only 1 person.
  • MichelMichel950,598
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:17Permalink
    loved all the gameplay... oh wait.
  • mr xenonmr xenon313,066
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:17Permalink
    Bright Memories looks like BulletStorm had Shadow Warrior's baby.
    mr xenon
  • MaceteurMaceteur425,006
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:25Permalink
    Intéressant
  • Emzx99Emzx99397,786
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:26Permalink
    And once again gameplay takes a back seat to graphics.

Plenty big enough backlog. I'll pick up a series X used after a few years. That didn't excite me at all. Just looks like stuff I've played before
    If you haven't watch Deep Space 9, you haven't really lived.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:28, Edited on 07 May 20 at 17:28 by XxDeadpoolxX182Permalink
    With this smart delivery system, will double stacking still be a thing when the series x comes out.
  • SplinunzSplinunz320,774
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:39Permalink
    XxDeadpoolxX182 said:
    With this smart delivery system, will double stacking still be a thing when the series x comes out.
    It would be nice but I reckon it'll be delivered just like the 4k update for the One X. Probably a substantial download.
  • AhayzoAhayzo832,252
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:41Permalink
    XxDeadpoolxX182 said:
    Nobody really knows. It could be, but I would expect more likely that stacks are rare and shared lists are the norm.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:42Permalink
    Nice that they continue to bring Yakuza games. As for new announcements Bright Memories, the Ascent and Scarlet Nexus look fun.
  • Spartan 343xSpartan 343x441,684
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:43Permalink
    My XBX works just fine and my backlog is probably 100+. I'll get the Series X probably sometime in 2022
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:44Permalink
    mr xenon said:
    So true.
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r640,757
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:47Permalink
    Bright Memory looks fantastic. Definitely gonna keep my eye on that one.
  • Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:51Permalink
    Can't wait. Nice amount of games and some good looking ones in the list and that's only some third partys. I think quantity over quality is a good thing at this stage, not that anyone should really make that assumption after such a short offering. We didn't really see enough to decide any amount of quality, only quantity.

MS may have been worried that some people thought there wouldn't be many games for the series X. Now they can relax, this is only some of the games, now people know. Hopefully now they can show the quality at bigger shows with bigger audiences.
  • DrJeklDrJekl654,186
    Posted on 07 May 20 at 17:53Permalink
    mr xenon said:
    You didn't play Titanfall?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.